ADVERTISEMENT

The "Pitts" for WVU Fans

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
Derrick Pitts says, "no" to Holgy Bear, and chooses to take his talents to State College, PA instead. It's a great year to be a West Virginia high school football player, wherever you may be!

osu_crying_fans_crop_340x234.jpg

ohio-state-fan.jpg

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Supposed Ohio State fan gloating about a football player going to his teams rival instead of a team that his supposed team doesn't play.

Plus supposed fan lives in shithole Scott Depot.
My neighborhood puts your trailer park in Morganhole to shame, orange cone dropper. The only nice area of Morganhole is Cheat Lake, and your only connection to it is that you have striped the streets there. Oh, and State Penn has been Ohio State's bitch ever since the Sandusky scandal news broke, so the Nits are hardly the Bucks' rival these days, Coney. That would be like saying that WVU is Oklahoma's rival. LOL

My neighborhood puts your trailer park in Morganhole to shame, orange cone dropper. The only nice area of Morganhole is Cheat Lake, and your only connection to it is that you have striped the streets there. Oh, and State Penn has been Ohio State's bitch ever since the Sandusky scandal news broke, so the Nits are hardly the Bucks' rival these days, Coney. That would be like saying that WVU is Oklahoma's rival. LOL
There is no neighborhood in Scott Depot nicer than my neighborhood in Morgantown. I know every street there moron, I grew up there.

You grew up when exactly, Cone Man? My neighborhood doesn't have a house in it that is more than 15 years old. You weren't living in this area of the State when any of those houses were built, but you're an expert about new neighborhoods, anyway, right? You're the poster child for the delusional WVU fan. Morganhole sucks, and so do you and your single wide trailer. LOL.

You grew up when exactly, Cone Man? My neighborhood doesn't have a house in it that is more than 15 years old. You weren't living in this area of the State when any of those houses were built, but you're an expert about new neighborhoods, anyway, right? You're the poster child for the delusional WVU fan. Morganhole sucks, and so do you and your single wide trailer. LOL.
Sure bud. I mean I moved away so that means all of my family left too. They haven't built anything nice in the last 15 years. I was working there in 2006-2008. It is the same shithole I grew up in. I would show you a google earth image of my neighborhood but GE hasn't updated here since 10/2013 and all of the houses there are too new. Sucks to be you son.

To the contrary, the OSU fan hasn't seen the youTube video of you yet. Once he does, I think he'll quickly agree with the rest of us, that it sucks to be YOU. Not to mention, I have a friend that lives on Blue Tick Road, and he's shown me some of the new housing developments in Teay's Valley. Very nice homes, but not my style, as they're too close together. I would prefer a nice place with lots of yard, out in the country.

To the contrary, the OSU fan hasn't seen the youTube video of you yet. Once he does, I think he'll quickly agree with the rest of us, that it sucks to be YOU. Not to mention, I have a friend that lives on Blue Tick Road, and he's shown me some of the new housing developments in Teay's Valley. Very nice homes, but not my style, as they're too close together. I would prefer a nice place with lots of yard, out in the country.
You haven't seen a you tube video of me yet either. I know some of the places in Teays Valley are nice. The whole place is still a dump though. There just isn't much to do and going to Charleston or Huntington doesn't really add much.

You haven't seen a you tube video of me yet either. I know some of the places in Teays Valley are nice. The whole place is still a dump though. There just isn't much to do and going to Charleston or Huntington doesn't really add much.
Well, they were getting a Walmart.

Morganhole sucks, and so do you and your single wide trailer. LOL.

I'll take Morgantown over Columbus any day of the week. Columbus is flat and way too crowded. It's fine if shopping is your thing.
Morgantown has hiking, biking, camping, watersports and great snow skiing nearby...plus shopping and restaurants just as nice as Columbus.
The people are a helluva lot nicer in Morgantown.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I'll take Morgantown over Columbus any day of the week. Columbus is flat and way too crowded. It's fine if shopping is your thing.
Morgantown has hiking, biking, camping, watersports and great snow skiing nearby...plus shopping and restaurants just as nice as Columbus.
Gee, I may move my mobile home to Morgantown, sounds like a great place...they don't have those troublesome deed restrictions up there , do they?

Posted as a true (gold and) blue WVU delusional homer. People in the Kanawha Valley travel to Columbus for long weekends, and only go to Morganhole to watch bad football games. Morganhole is an ugly cut up hot mess, with fools like Dave droppin' orange cones and creating traffic nightmares.

Arguing over which place is better - morganhole or Scott Depot. That's embarrassing.

And then the moron claims that morganhole has shopping and restaurants as good as Columbus. This board should be renamed "Comedy Corner."

[roll][roll][roll]

Comparing Scott Depot and Morgantown is like comparing an outhouse to a Port-A-John. They're both small and smell like shit.

Huntington is a hell hole itself. Matter of fact pretty much the entire state has turned into a drug infested cess pool

And living in NY makes you an expert on the condition of WV?

No dumbass being from WV and my entire family still there does. Living in NY gives me a comparison to just how bad it is there these days. I'm proud of where I'm from but I'm also glad I'm not raising my kids there either.

Comparing Scott Depot to Morgantown is something only a Marshall grad would consider.
Then, you must be a Marshall grad, cone dropper. Almost every one of your responses to my posts contains something about your being butthurt because you had to move from Scott Depot to Morganhole to find a job lassoing orange cones for a living, and a job for your wife at a magazine stand.

I never had to leave Scott Depot. I like everyone else my age left there for a better place. Butthurt? Lolz.

I never had to leave Scott Depot. I like everyone else my age left there for a better place. Butthurt? Lolz.

Hie about a comma after "I" in the second sentence and then one after "age," moron.

Your writing ability rivals your critical reading and logic skills.

Hie about it?

#1 rule in being a grammar nazi.

As has been mentioned numerous times, auto-correct and typos are understandable errors. If I had stick-fingers like you, a small keyboard while driving wouldn't be an issue. But, being the strapping lad that I am, my fingers, like my other appendages, are extremely large.

As you can see, the "i" and "o" are directly next to each other, just like the "e" and "w".

Common misspellings ("lose" vs. "loose,") and grammar errors are not the result of auto-correct or typos. Those are failings in intelligence. That is the difference between my errors and your errors.

As has been mentioned numerous times, auto-correct and typos are understandable errors. If I had stick-fingers like you, a small keyboard while driving wouldn't be an issue. But, being the strapping lad that I am, my fingers, like my other appendages, are extremely large.

As you can see, the "i" and "o" are directly next to each other, just like the "e" and "w".

Common misspellings ("lose" vs. "loose,") and grammar errors are not the result of auto-correct or typos. Those are failings in intelligence. That is the difference between my errors and your errors.
Is that hie it is moron?

No dumbass being from WV and my entire family still there does. Living in NY gives me a comparison to just how bad it is there these days. I'm proud of where I'm from but I'm also glad I'm not raising my kids there either.
Buffalo is one gigantic shithole.....I mean it is the land of the forgotten. Democrats in state government give all the $$ to NYC and then tell Western NY they can't have fracking to help themselves. Economically devastated, dirty, crumbling roads, etc.... I travel this area monthly and I get a ill just thinking about going there. Buffalo is where Pittsburgh was 25-35 years ago, only worse.

Last edited:
Buffalo is one gigantic shithole.....I mean it is the land of the forgotten. Democrats in state government give all the $$ to NYC and then tell Western NY they can't have fracking to help themselves. Economically devastated, dirty, crumbling roads, etc.... I travel this area monthly and I get a ill just thinking about going there. Buffalo is where Pittsburgh was 25-35 years ago, only worse.

If buffalo is a shithole then WV is the toilet, toilet paper, and sewer system associated with it. I live in one of the top school districts in the state. 3 years here and 25 in WV I would never leave to go back home. Downtown buffalo is not great but I don't live there, I live in Hamburg 20 miles south of the city.

If buffalo is a shithole then WV is the toilet, toilet paper, and sewer system associated with it. I live in one of the top school districts in the state. 3 years here and 25 in WV I would never leave to go back home. Downtown buffalo is not great but I don't live there, I live in Hamburg 20 miles south of the city.
I never said WV was any better.....Morgantown though is MUCH better, not even close.

Lovely water tower in Hamburg. Love the insane tolls on the New York Thruway, too. And, the winter weather there is fantastic.

Morganhole sucks, Spunk. Western New York is nicer, and it isn't close.
Covered Columbus area too....shithole. South of I-70 is all ghetto. North of I-70 is Strip Mall. Downtown is like any average mid size, midwest, town.......dump. Drive thru Columbus and you will feel ill just staring out the window...stay on interstate and keep on moving. Unfortunatly it only gets worse. Dayton, Cleveland, and Cincy suck too.

I never said WV was any better.....Morgantown though is MUCH better, not even close.

According to areavibes Hamburg NY (84) ranked 5 points higher in livability than Morgantown (79) and 7 points higher than Huntington (77)

Covered Columbus area too....shithole. South of I-70 is all ghetto. North of I-70 is Strip Mall. Downtown is like any average mid size, midwest, town.......dump. Drive thru Columbus and you will feel ill just staring out the window...stay on interstate and keep on moving. Unfortunatly it only gets worse. Dayton, Cleveland, and Cincy suck too.

Columbus according to the experts ranked 1 point higher than Morgantown

Last edited:
Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Just stating facts according to the people who do this for a living. If you don't like the data I suggest you move

Who said I had a problem with the data? And how would me moving change the data? I don't live in either one of them.

I'm confused by your line of thinking.

The argue by some is that Columbus is infinitely better than Morgantown, but is actually only one point better. Sounds to me like they are pretty even.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT