ADVERTISEMENT

The news network you idiot watch

Nice attempt at creating a diversion. Personally, these books should be left out of the public school setting. But I have to ask myself, do I live in Maine??? Do my kids or grandkids go to that school? If so what impact will this have on them if they live in Maine and go to this school in Maine? How does this affect me ??? If the answers to this is no or it does not then who ****ing cares. I am sure that the school board will change protocols on this kind of stuff. If not then the board will be voted out. Was the person who read this to this age group. Yes they were. Should the book even be in school?? Who knows that school is all the way in Maine. If you guys want to worry about another state handling their business then move there and change it.

Sorry it was.
an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

They tried to overturn an election. Jesus you guys cant even see you are being led by traitors

Who led? The FBI stated it was not organized.

Sure you do . I bet you are one of those fools that yelled 33,000 emails or Hunter Bidens laptop while Donny spewed. Whatever MAGA fool

Wow, you're a great interpreter and prognosticator. No wonder you're a teacher.

I now live in Randolph County shining shoes watching Fox all day. Damn, NAILED IT!

Who led? The FBI stated it was not organized.
Ok which FBI because you republicans have a hard time liking or disliking the FBI. Is it the FBI that you guys like you know the Comey FBI that released Clintons emails several days before the election, or is it the FBI you guys dislike you know the ones who confiscated documents from Donny or is the FBI you like that did the same to Biden or is it the FBI you don't like that found documents on Pence. So this must the FBI you guys like

Wow, you're a great interpreter and prognosticator. No wonder you're a teacher.

I now live in Randolph County shining shoes watching Fox all day. Damn, NAILED IT!
Well I may be wrong about that but from these exchanges I would venture to say that your wife swipes right a lot.

OK how about that the Republicans went along with an insurrection and so did the GOP network FOX. Damn you guys are dumb
Sammy do you know how many of those Jan 6th protestors were arrested and charged with "insurrection"?

Here's the Law:

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Now that is the existing statutory law on the books. So tell us @sammyk has Trump ever been charged with that? Has Fox network been charged with that?

Anyone else who gathered at the Capitol that day?

If you can't honestly answer that factually, why do you keep repeating the Democrat talking points you've stated in this post?

@sammyk "how about that the Republicans went along with an insurrection and so did the GOP network FOX".

If what you posted here is true, you should be able to provide the board with the list of folks (including Fox) who were charged with the above violation of the Law on Jan 6th.

I'll 100% guarantee you cannot. I 100% guarantee you will not. I also 100% guarantee the reason is because YOU lie about it and you're also a 100% wimp for doing it.

@sammyk
I will plead my constitutionally guaranteed 5th amendment privileges on this to avoid further exposing myself as the wimp atl accuses me of being.
iu

Good choice wimpy, but you've already been exposed.

Last edited:
FYI...NO Jan 6th protestors have been charged with "insurrection". Zero, Zippo, Zilch Nada,... not one of em!

excerpt:
Only around a quarter of those arrested—185 individuals—have received criminal sentences, while the rest are waiting for their trials or haven’t yet reached plea agreements. According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, 80 defendants were sentenced to periods of incarceration, with longer prison terms for those who engaged in violence or threats. So far, the median prison sentence for the Jan. 6 rioters is 45 days. An additional 57 rioters have been sentenced to periods of home detention, while most sentences have included fines, community service and probation for low-level offenses like illegally parading or demonstrating in the Capitol, which is a misdemeanor.

...more

excerpt:
Surely, if the rioters’ actions were as seditious and Trump’s foolishness was as dangerous as Democrats have claimed, we’d be seeing criminal charges that reflect the seriousness of those alleged crimes. But that hasn’t happened.

According to the Justice Department, more than 225 defendants had been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding law enforcement officers; at least 275 defendants have been charged with obstructing a congressional proceeding; and about 40 defendants have been charged with some sort of conspiracy charge.

But, again, no one has been charged with sedition or insurrection.

Last edited:
Sammy is most likely a 12 year old who flunks math but is consoled by his teacher because Sammy has hurt feelings.
He constantly "bleats" on here (that's what my man @30CAT calls folks like him) that "TRUMP AND FOX PROMOTED AN INSURRECTION"!!!!!!

So I asked him how many folks from that protest have been charged with insurrection, which is a statutory Law on the books? Has @sammyk bothered to post for us who's behind his bellicose charges?

@sammyk
I'll gladly answer for you Tuesday who's an insurrectionist, for a delicious hamburger today!
iu

Give it up "wimpy"...we're all onto your lies now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and WVUALLEN
Ok which FBI because you republicans have a hard time liking or disliking the FBI. Is it the FBI that you guys like you know the Comey FBI that released Clintons emails several days before the election, or is it the FBI you guys dislike you know the ones who confiscated documents from Donny or is the FBI you like that did the same to Biden or is it the FBI you don't like that found documents on Pence. So this must the FBI you guys like
Aw shut up BOY!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Sorry it was.
an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.
How can you call someone else "stupid" when you can't even prove or can't even explain what you're accusing others of?

Dude you not only voted for a liar you backed his play. You sheepishly followed the liar network. Say what you want but the GOP followed "The Big Lie"
Tell me the lies Trump told before he was elected ....yes I back his policies. Do you back biden's policies

• Love
Tell me the lies Trump told before he was elected ....yes I back his policies. Do you back biden's policies
You are wasting your time asking that wimp to back up anything he's ever done or said. He will whine and squeal all day how Trump, Fox and the GOP engaged in an "insurrection" but you get nothing but crickets from him if you ask him how many of them were charged with it or convicted of it?

AHahaha....these idiots calling Biden a liar are a joke. No cred. Biff continues his election fraud charade today, even after all his cronies fessed up under oath. The world has biffnation on ignore at this point.
The idiot literally said his son died in Iraq when he died in DC of brain cancer.

You are either the dumbest mfer on earth or the biggest liar.

Don't 'ya'll just ❤️ LOVE❤️ how quiet @sammyk gets when he wimps out after being asked a question he can't answer? 🤣

@sammyk (aka wimpy)
sorry, I'm not laughing...I'm eating!
iu

Did you pay for that burger 'ya moochin' wimp?????? 🤨

In his first minute onstage at CPAC on Friday, Steve Bannon identified one of his top targets of the moment, an entity he claimed is opposing Donald Trump’s presidential campaign at its own peril: Fox News.

Imagine still trying to defend Biden. I wouldn't want that job. Good luck slugger.
Gunny, I understand you position however, if we look at the situation with unbiased eyes many of our former Presidents, Vice Presidents, Senators , Congress persons were liars, cheats, etc. They were not and are not of one party only. Democrats, Republicans, Independents all have participated in played their parts well at the expense of the America they took an oath to support and defend. This is not protecting all enemies Foreign and Domestic and is sure not protecting the American People.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Gunny, I understand you position however, if we look at the situation with unbiased eyes many of our former Presidents, Vice Presidents, Senators , Congress persons were liars, cheats, etc. They were not and are not of one party only. Democrats, Republicans, Independents all have participated in played their parts well at the expense of the America they took an oath to support and defend. This is not protecting all enemies Foreign and Domestic and is sure not protecting the American People.

I have definitely mentioned the Mitch McConnell and Mitt Romney types need voted out of office. Now back to Biden and his handlers. They are highly compromised. You will see in time and choosing to ignore it will get harder. Everything they accused Trump off they were actually doing. Sorry that happened to you.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Fox News was never a real news network

Fox was never a news network to begin with. Whereas a news network is a platform built on the premise that one of its first obligations is providing citizens with vetted information that they can use to be free and self-governing, Fox was founded in 1996 as a political platform and run by Roger Ailes, a political operative.

Ailes, a key member of the media team that helped put Richard Nixon in the White House in 1968, saw it as an outlet that could be used to promulgate and amplify a conservative viewpoint. From day one, it was about propaganda – not information. It was created as a counterbalance to what Ailes saw as a liberal bias in network TV, public radio and the top newspapers in the country. He cleverly referred to the channel as news, but it was always about politics and ideology first.

As conservative politics and the Republican Party have moved further to the right in the last decade, so has Fox, which came to understand it could make piles of money giving that viewing and voting public what it wants. It’s addicted to that money now, and there is no room for integrity – if there ever was any at Fox.

Now, it’s all about right-wing politics (the hotter and nastier, the better) and money. And not necessarily in that order, as Murdoch suggested in his description of why he allowed Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow, to espouse unfounded election conspiracies on Fox:

“It is not red or blue, it is green,” Murdoch said, according to the court documents. “The man is on every night. Pays us a lot of money … “

'ol moe is reliving the '20 election because he knows the winner is about to get erased by the loser in '24.

Yes, I'm coming back to finish what I started and I won't be needing any fake ballots to win the WH again.
iu

We can't wait to pull that lever for 'ya DJT!

Fox was never a news network to begin with. Whereas a news network is a platform built on the premise that one of its first obligations is providing citizens with vetted information that they can use to be free and self-governing, Fox was founded in 1996 as a political platform and run by Roger Ailes, a political operative.

Ailes, a key member of the media team that helped put Richard Nixon in the White House in 1968, saw it as an outlet that could be used to promulgate and amplify a conservative viewpoint. From day one, it was about propaganda – not information. It was created as a counterbalance to what Ailes saw as a liberal bias in network TV, public radio and the top newspapers in the country. He cleverly referred to the channel as news, but it was always about politics and ideology first.

As conservative politics and the Republican Party have moved further to the right in the last decade, so has Fox, which came to understand it could make piles of money giving that viewing and voting public what it wants. It’s addicted to that money now, and there is no room for integrity – if there ever was any at Fox.

Now, it’s all about right-wing politics (the hotter and nastier, the better) and money. And not necessarily in that order, as Murdoch suggested in his description of why he allowed Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow, to espouse unfounded election conspiracies on Fox:

“It is not red or blue, it is green,” Murdoch said, according to the court documents. “The man is on every night. Pays us a lot of money … “
Hey moe...the viewers have a different opinion of Fox.

excerpt:
The latest cable news ratings show that, every year since January 2002, Fox has been #1 in total day and primetime viewership as well as #1 in the key 25-54 demo. A 20-year record that, while not only unprecedented across the cable news landscape, is also likely to continue this year — thanks to stories that promise more ratings dominance for the network

...more

And the network’s audience is also less ideologically homogenous than people might assume. Nielsen MRI Fusion data shows that while Fox News, of course, draws a majority of the conservative audience on cable news (73%), perhaps even more surprising: Fox actually commands a larger share of liberals in its audience than both CNN and MSNBC
giphy.gif

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Good God man, look at the circus in your tribe.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Are there any statistics to back that up? I have never heard that; not saying you are right or wrong, I have never heard that before and wonder if there are backup data.
I pulled that quote from the article I linked to, however if you look up Fox's raw demographics I believe their numbers include shares of the same folks who watch CNN and MSNBC. Not all of Fox's viewers are Conservative but they still have more viewers than both of them combined.

Here 'ya go @D. Denzil Finney ...these are the most recent demographics I could find on viewership for the cable networks. As you can see Fox doubles their audiences when all viewers are counted, not just conservatives.

excerpt:
Fox News is finishing February 2023 as it did January 2023, as the most-watched basic cable network in total day. FNC averaged nearly 1.44 million total viewers in the 6 a.m.-6 a.m. daypart in February, making it the most-watched basic cable network in total day. Fox News was also the most-watched basic cable network in primetime for February (2.26 million), and marked 24 consecutive months (or two straight years) as the top-rated cable news network in total viewers and among Adults 25-54

PRIME
Fox News​
MSNBC​
CNN​
Newsmax​
NewsNation​
• Total Viewers:
1,165,000​
587,000​
106,000​
99,000​
• A25-54: