ADVERTISEMENT

The gig is up. The NCAA knows it, and there's only one solution

Here’s some content for you two lover clowns @WVUFanForever @TownesVanZandt

In the last 24 hours(remember me giving you inside info) Pitt just took down 3 OL that WVU was trying to close. Transfer Wilson, Detroit OL Eros and soon to be announced Detroit OL Honorable. I’d laugh at you because you have no idea why I know so much inside info but it’s sad. If you two weren’t such idiots I’d share a bunch of stuff with the group here. I threw out the nugget that WVU OH WR verbal is getting pushed hard by Penn St but that’s all you two lover clowns get. Oh Pitt threw in an under the radar LB from Georgia for good measure. Puts the class around 20. Heard they’re taking 23-25 so should be 30 class which is good for middle of the pack programs like WVU and Pitt.

It gets worse for you two homers. There’s a sweet RB that has an offer list like a 5 star. He had a final group that came down to Penn St, Clemson, VaTech, WVU and Pitt. Yep...........he’s committing to Pitt. I think Brown has proven to be a good solid recruiter but not a good Mother’s Day for the kids he was pushing hard for today.

I offer this site value. You two lover clowns offer nothing except for internet tough guy routine and smug insecure googlefests haha.

[roll]

Pitt is recruiting at a G5 level
Their average recruit ranking is 85

88 is where it should be at

90+ to compete to win a NC

Let's get real here. Happy Pitt is getting some recruits.

Maybe those evaluations on those players are incorrect.
Really have to look at it.

Don't compare Pitt to WVU as of right now.
WVU trying to recruit to that 88 and 89 range.

For example. Nebraska has the same recruiting class pretty much as WVU.

[roll]

Pitt is recruiting at a G5 level
Their average recruit ranking is 85

88 is where it should be at

90+ to compete to win a NC

Let's get real here. Happy Pitt is getting some recruits.

Maybe those evaluations on those players are incorrect.
Really have to look at it.

Don't compare Pitt to WVU as of right now.
WVU trying to recruit to that 88 and 89 range.

For example. Nebraska has the same recruiting class pretty much as WVU.

whatever google boy. All three OL had big boy takes and WVU whiffed on all three that just committed to Pitt. The RB that WVU wants is next to commit to Pitt. Real soon by the way.

How did you like the info from my inside sources that you can’t accept that I have?

24 hrs in advance. Could have told you 2 weeks ago haha. RB and S are next.

#21 rivals ranking #1 in your heart

Last edited:
Don't think you actually understand what take really means...
Not offers.

Little hint.
If you want to be an alpha don't look for approval.
Makes you look weak. Doesn't matter what any person on here thinks about you.

But if you want approval from me.
Not there yet.
Maybe if your give me free stuff at your job at 7/11

Don't think you actually understand what take really means...
Not offers.

Little hint.
If you want to be an alpha don't look for approval.
Makes you look weak. Doesn't matter what any person on here thinks about you.

But if you want approval from me.
Not there yet.
Maybe if your give me free stuff at your job at 7/11

You can’t explain or enlighten me about one thing regarding football or recruiting fanboy. If you only knew you would be humiliated. Geek I’m Alpha. You’re so stupid and delusional that you’re the only guy on this that doesn’t get it. Clown loserfanforever is an immature dude but at least he isn’t a whacko like you. No one on this planet wants or needs your approval. I’m taunting you with my inside info you raging idiot.

Told you several times I’m in the top 1% wage earner with the life that goes with it. I’ll remind you of that every time google boy.

This is too easy.

Look at Greggy dance

White flag haha. No more content clown? Make sure you google to find out the RB that’s choosing Pitt over WVU, Penn St and VaTech. Ones of us knows football and recruiting and you don’t haha.

page 6 here we come. I got all night haha.

You are trying to seek my approval.
It is funny.

Bringing up a bunch of no name recruits that I don't particularly care where they go.

I believe WV already has a RB this cycle. Don't know if they are taking 2.

If you want to get some info find out about Zach Evans and TCU. See if there is any truth there.

Isn't it though?

It just becomes too easy anymore to pull gregor's strings...

You and I post...he responds 10 times over.

He will dance for us without even trying anymore...lmao.

Look at you two lover clowns. Like taking candy from a baby. Dude you disappoint. Get a Lot acct you poor geek.

Don't be so sensitive Greggy.

Words don't hurt.

Nothing anyone says on here is going to hurt you.
It is on you if you allow it to hurt your ego

Until you acknowledge this you are dancing to our words.

You are trying to seek my approval.
It is funny.

Bringing up a bunch of no name recruits that I don't particularly care where they go.

I believe WV already has a RB this cycle. Don't know if they are taking 2.

If you want to get some info find out about Zach Evans and TCU. See if there is any truth there.

Again I’m taunting you lover clown. “No names” haha. Getting ready to be owned.

Wilson: USC, Pitt, WVU and Indiana
Eros: WVU, LSU, Pitt, Maryland, Ole Miss, Iowa St
Honorable: Tennessee, Michigan St, Iowa St, Pitt
Lavant: Louisville, Minnesota, Nebraska, WVU, Pitt

Wilson choose Pitt over WVU and USC
Lavant choose Pitt over WVU and Minnesota
Eros choose Pitt over WVU and LSU. Admittedly thought we lost him to LSU last week but his aunt lives in Pittsburgh.
Honorable chose Pitt over Michigan St.

LOL at fanboy thinking one RB per cycle is all Brown wants. Moron.

You have zero credibility and should seek professional help immediate.

No hard feeling after that lesson I just administered to you?

So taxpayers should pay some 18 year old to actually attend classes because he can bounce a ball...jump higher than the average dude...run fast...or throw a football? Screw the waste of money. They should be students first and EARN the privilege of playing for their school. And why the hell shouldn't a med student...engineering student...or any other student then not be paid? Hell just get rid of tuition and pay all children to go to class. Dumb ass progressive bs.

Progressives are not the ones pushing the 'Pay for Play' scenario.

Progressives are not the ones pushing the 'Pay for Play' scenario.
You're totally wrong. The State of California--run by progressives--passed a law that has not gone into effect yet, which forced the NCAA to adopt a policy that allows student athletes to be paid for name, image, and likeness. Do some homework before posting absurdities.

Reactions: Rootmaster
whatever google boy. All three OL had big boy takes and WVU whiffed on all three that just committed to Pitt. The RB that WVU wants is next to commit to Pitt. Real soon by the way.

How did you like the info from my inside sources that you can’t accept that I have?

24 hrs in advance. Could have told you 2 weeks ago haha. RB and S are next.

#21 rivals ranking #1 in your heart
You know Greg, last year you made a big deal over getting an OL over WVU months before the signing date and then he decommitted. Then you made a big deal about team rankings and WVU ends up 15 spots higher than Pitt. I am not goofing on you as you claimed in the Basketball recruiting thread just pointing out things change during the process. To get all excited that Pitt beat WVU out for 3 3 stars football players months prior to the signing date just seems silly to me. Like last year, I suspect WVU will end up with a higher rated class. When the class is signed is the time to woof it up.

You know Greg, last year you made a big deal over getting an OL over WVU months before the signing date and then he decommitted. Then you made a big deal about team rankings and WVU ends up 15 spots higher than Pitt. I am not goofing on you as you claimed in the Basketball recruiting thread just pointing out things change during the process. To get all excited that Pitt beat WVU out for 3 3 stars football players months prior to the signing date just seems silly to me. Like last year, I suspect WVU will end up with a higher rated class. When the class is signed is the time to woof it up.

The time to woof it up is when the team plays well on the field. Recruiting isn't as important as what you do with it once it's in your program. Also it's kind of a crap shoot anyway with a majority of WVU's best players the last 2 decades were overlooked recruits.

The time to woof it up is when the team plays well on the field. Recruiting isn't as important as what you do with it once it's in your program. Also it's kind of a crap shoot anyway with a majority of WVU's best players the last 2 decades were overlooked recruits.
Agreed but bragging about recruiting 6 months before the signing date is just silly.

Agreed but bragging about recruiting 6 months before the signing date is just silly.

No doubt. It's absurd to be chest thumping over a recruiting class. It'd be like a professional team doing it because it got the most articles about how it "won the offseason." To be doing it about commitments is even more absurd.

He was a silent verbal to WVU and came to Pitt the weekend before signing day. Pitt tried to flip him but he wanted to stay with WVU. He never committed to Pitt. Brown had a very solid class last yr. no question. Your post is fair but let me mess around with a blatant racist troll and a legit WVU guy but temperamental geek. Can ya just give me that. I’ve already told you and Allen I respect you guy so let me troll those two in peace. For the love of God just give me that little pleasure.

You are the only one getting trolled here...

You are bragging about a bunch of low 3 star players.

WVU as of right now is where they should be in terms of recruiting.

If you go by the 247 composite.
88 is where you want to be.

WVU is at an 88.04 for the 2021 class
2020 was 86.44

Once WVU can get above that ceiling they are getting near the big boys.
10. Texas A&M - 90.73
11. Florida - 90.71
12. Oklahoma - 90.17
13. Tennessee - 89.70
14. Michigan - 89.18
15. Florida State - 89.13

Those are the schools recruiting between 88 and 90.

As of right now WVU is Recruiting as a Top 25 program.

When you act like they are comparable to Pitt...
Pretty disrespectful towards their football program and Neal Brown

Pitt on the otherhand is at 85

They are comparable to Rutgers, Duke, Boston College and Kansas.

Bottom P5. Behind even some G5 schools.

What’s the solution? The same as it’s always been. At long last, quit pretending these athletes aren’t employees, that they don’t generate revenue, fund stadiums and create 7-figure head coaches. Quit pretending they don’t deserve a slice of the pie that they harvested and made.

The quit pretending that these are student athletes. Quit pretending that they don't already receive tens of thousands dollars in benefits already.

If they want to be paid as an "employee", let them go straight into the Professional ranks.

Reactions: Rootmaster
The quit pretending that these are student athletes. Quit pretending that they don't already receive tens of thousands dollars in benefits already.

If they want to be paid as an "employee", let them go straight into the Professional ranks.

I didn't write that. It was straight from the article. I can agree with you. But this sports in college has become money hungry puppets of ESPN and Disney.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...tball-coaches-allowed-return-campus-next-week

Texas coaches are being allowed back on campus.

OrangeBloods reports that the Texas Longhorns football coaching staff will be allowed to return to their campus offices next week. Naturally, as is always the case during these strange times, social distancing practices will be required among the coaches. They’re expected to return to their offices for only Monday, Wednesday and Friday going forward.

Here is RJ Young saying Texas is opening their weight rooms in June

"Bucknuts has been informed that Ohio State's football players will report back to campus on Monday, June 8. This is of course fantastic news for the prospects of a 2020 college football season."

Suck it, TVZ, WVpride304, and its 23 other profiles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT