ADVERTISEMENT

The gig is up. The NCAA knows it, and there's only one solution

Waiting for the fun to begin.

Will Ohio State really sit there and allow other schools to play football and clean up in recruiting

This could be a great thing for WVU if the B1G decides not to play.

Your troll game is lame, fake Texas fan. Ohio State not play football, and watch other schools play??? Be a better troll.
[roll]

No troll here
We are better than that.

Ohio State has to do what the B1G says.

Going to find out by the end of June. Their commissioner said 6-8 weeks.

There is a clear dividing line in regards to schools have have announced they will have fall classes and ones that haven't.

Better hope you don't have any liberal states in your conference like NY

Stop trolling, fake Longhorn. Ohio State's overly cautious Governor is opening the State up in the next couple of weeks. You're delusional, if you think that the B1G is going to tell Ohio State what to do. That would be like the Big 12 telling Oklahoma and Texas what to do. Be a better troll.

Huge difference...
Ohio State doesn't run the B1G.
Their administration won't piss the B1G off over football.

Guess you have to listen to the people in Chicago.

Better hope Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin are with you.

You're delusional. That's why you're having a wet dream about sonething that will never happen, and has nothing to do with Texas, your fake favorite school. Rootcanal owns you, so you're begging for my attention to avoid his kicking your a$$ all over this place.

[roll]

All you can support WVU this year.

Great chance they play football this year unless something very weird happens

CFB football is who we are.

Some people just don't get it.
Part of our culture in the United States.

Such a lonely troll. Make your next favorite school a good one, for a change. Your 31st handle should be SoonerPride or AlabamaTide...

Some of are very weak-minded.
Pretty sad. Can't admit the obvious.

Luckily WVU isn't in the Big East.
Definitely wouldn't be football.

Some of are very weak-minded.
Pretty sad. Can't admit the obvious.

Luckily WVU isn't in the Big East.
Definitely wouldn't be football.
You're babbling now, but you don't hit your stride until 2:00 a.m. or so, I guess. Big East football? Now, that was a JOKE after Miami and Va. Tech had left.

You're babbling now, but you don't hit your stride until 2:00 a.m. or so, I guess. Big East football? Now, that was a JOKE after Miami and Va. Tech had left.

What about Marshall?
Have you heard anything about CUSA.

This summer really might turn fun with all the drama.

SEC doesn't care. Football or else right now.
This is pretty much forcing the hand of schools in SEC states.
As of right now SEC and Big 12 are looking like very strong possibilities the ACC will depend on Virginia
Both the PAC 12 and B1G look doubtful.

Hopefully things change in the next 6 weeks.

But Oregon could open up but they refuse to do so and just suspended pretty much everything until September.

But the question becomes what if not all schools are opened.
A good number of schools have announced that there most likely will be classes in the fall.

The issue is the private schools like Boston College.

If schools are back to normal, play football. That is what everyone wants.

I don't see the games having fans though.

CFB football is who we are.

Some people just don't get it.
Part of our culture in the United States.

Its not very important, at all.

Right now children are not allowed to attend school, playgrounds and youth sports are cancelled and closed, people have lost their jobs and cannot see their loved ones on holidays and special occasions....until all that comes back college football can wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: OlegeezEER
@TownesVanZandt I haven’t heard much over last month because Pitt is in waiting period until early July but I did see 8/14 ACC schools are going forward with a open campus Fall goal. Have you seen anything online?

Not totally fair Darth. I have a good time messin around but I bring content and perspective to the site. My lot handle actually has a decent like ratio.
LMAO...what a tool. osuassclown has given you 1000 of those likes and cuckherd the other 627. The rest of the board....ZERO.

The AD at Texas said there is a great chance there will be football in the fall
The question is what that football will be.

Supposedly a FOX executive told the owner at Horns 247 that FOX is preparing to maybe only have the Big 12 for the football season
Meaning their other products B1G and Pac 12 have issues..
Great chance the SEC plays football

Not totally familiar with the ACC but I believe UVa will side with UNC.
The question are the rest and will the "ACC" schools continue to play even without some of the schools in the conference.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I know you play it off as a shtick on here but you really are that stupid.

KYS? okay.....you go first.

You really are a POS little bitch loserfanforever. You offer zero content. I’d love to meet you at a game and tell you to your face what a geek you are.

ya wanna go tough guy. ya wanna go.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
L
You really are a POS little bitch loserfanforever. You offer zero content. I’d love to meet you at a game and tell you to your face what a geek you are.

ya wanna go tough guy. ya wanna go.

Gee...look at who liked your post...bunch of assclowns I swear.

You seem upset gregor....relax...its a message board...and dont let yourself be so easily manipulated by me.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
A lot of truth there

Just words on a message board.

For some reason @WVUFanForever can’t figure that out.

Big 24 hrs coming for Pitt. Nothing negative intended I just want to throw out a peace pipe so you know I’m not what you described me as the last couple of yrs. Also WVU is in really good shape for 4* S from Philly.

For some reason @WVUFanForever can’t figure that out.

Big 24 hrs coming for Pitt. Nothing negative intended I just want to throw out a peace pipe so you know I’m not what you described me as the last couple of yrs. Also WVU is in really good shape for 4* S from Philly.

Who cares what I described you as...

Remember the point about it only being words.
Not going to change anything about you.

Don't think anyone here cares you work at 7/11.
They may care about your expertise on slurpees.
Getting warm outside. Need something to cool yourself down.

Who cares what I described you as...

Remember the point about it only being words.
Not going to change anything about you.

Don't think anyone here cares you work at 7/11.
They may care about your expertise on slurpees.
Getting warm outside. Need something to cool yourself down.

Big 24 hrs for Pitt as I stated already earlier just beat WVU for OL last night. Taking two from Detroit today. Both considered WVU. Plus throw in an under the radar LB from Georgia that’s a big 24 hrs. How do I know all this haha? Make sure to google away and then come back and Adam Schiff your way through a conversation. So funny when you put your spin on things

@WVUFanForever haha what a geek. Can’t wait to tell you to your face. I’ll go! Ya wanna go?

[roll]

tenor.gif

You're typing my name at 2 in the morning yet I'm being trolled?

LMAO....that is truly priceless.

You're typing my name at 2 in the morning yet I'm being trolled?

LMAO....that is truly priceless.

I’m a night owl dude. Go on 4 or 5 hrs of sleep. Repeating my magic again like the annoying little brother haha.

wanna go geek? Wanna go? Take me 30 seconds geek.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT