ADVERTISEMENT

The deep state Coop lol's

You didn't have to tell me this country is filled with morons, we nominated Trump and Hildabeast to run for POTUS. Sad to see you revel in it.
And the morons who can't see how politically motivated and crooked the DOJ had become since crooked Obama took over.

Reactions: atlkvb
Someone had to save us from the progressives and their progressive lite buddies the "conservatives". One former is dangerous to individual liberty and the other is useless in preserving them. God bless Donald Trump.

70% of the country is concerned.

Link
Yawn. I'm shocked to hear that our government has the capability to spy on some of its citizens if it feels the need.[eyeroll] Only 13% even know what "deep state" means (or think that they do), most are unfamiliar with the term. It's a silly made up term anyways for career government employees of which there are millions. This article/poll could have come out any day since GeeDub instituted the surveillance practices that may have been modified since then but I assume are mostly as they were.

Last edited:
Yawn. I'm shocked to hear that our government has the capability to spy on some of its citizens if it feels the need.[eyeroll] Only 13% even know what "deep state" means (or think that they do), most are unfamiliar with the term. It's a silly made up term anyways for career government employees of which there are millions.
If you wrap your head in saran wrap you wont get sand in your ears.

Ignoring on an OT board? Took you 1 thread to personify the liberal pussy stereotype. Good job. That might be a record for confirmation of being a cvnt. Hahahha
Best part was kkkunty liking it because he is so beat down he has nothing left but passively aggressively liking anyone who doesnt kiss my ass.

You are new to the Internet aren't you ?

No, quite the opposite. I learned a long time ago to not tolerate the hateful who abuse rather than discuss. Frankly, I don't have time for such.

Either discuss the topic directly or be gone. And, complaining about someone using their right to filter responses will get you banned on my side as well.

Haters feel most threatened by someone using the ignore button because they have the false belief that everyone must listen to them. They're wrong.

Last edited:
No, quite the opposite. I learned a long time ago to not tolerate the hateful who abuse rather than discuss. Frankly, I don't have time for those people.

Either discuss the topic directly or be gone. And, complaining about someone using their right to filter responses will get you banned on my side as well.

Haters feel most threatened by someone using the ignore button because they have the false belief that we must listen to or tolerate them. They're wrong.

Do you "hate" only those who disagree with you?

Either discuss the topic directly or be gone.

Fair enough. So kindly discuss what you heard Warren or Sanders pass along that's a workable viable plan to address income inequality.

What's to like about what they advocated?

No, quite the opposite. I learned a long time ago to not tolerate the hateful who abuse rather than discuss. Frankly, I don't have time for those people.

Haters feel most threatened by someone using the ignore button because they have the false belief that we must listen to or tolerate them. They're wrong.
Hahahahahaha. Haters. Hahhahaha.

The deep state I'm seeing is faceless corporations and their extremely influential, and supposed non-profit, organizations.

Would those be like the ones Obama's IRS targeted? Lois Lerner and John Koskinen and their very unbiased operation?

Mr. Sensitive demands oeople speak directly about the topic which he changed from the actual topic he didnt want to discuss.

I'm convinced the reason most Leftists refuse to engage in civil debate and usually revert to ignoring it, avoiding it, or simply name calling using words like "haters" is because they not only can't honestly articulate what they actually believe but they also generally refuse to admit it.

I'm convinced the reason most Leftists refuse to engage in civil debate and usually revert to ignoring it, avoiding it, or simply name calling using words like "haters" is because they not only can't honestly articulate what they actually believe but they also generally refuse to admit it.
Look at his first post. The real deep state is corps and non-profits? They are not even state. Libs need govt like a little girl needs a teddy bear.

Reactions: atlkvb
Look at his first post. The real deep state is corps and non-profits? They are not even state. Libs need govt like a little girl needs a teddy bear.

Government IS the only thing that is essential to their existence. Without it, nothing else can be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT