Lands, a Democrat who ran on reproductive rights, flips seat in Alabama House

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
I'm sure it's nothing.

The win was a victory for Democrats in the Deep South state where Republicans hold all statewide offices and a lopsided majority in the Legislature.

President Joe Biden’s 2024 campaign manager, Julie Chavez Rodriguez, said the results in Alabama “should serve as a major warning sign for Trump” that “voters will not stand for his attacks on reproductive health care.”

I'm sure it's nothing.

The win was a victory for Democrats in the Deep South state where Republicans hold all statewide offices and a lopsided majority in the Legislature.

President Joe Biden’s 2024 campaign manager, Julie Chavez Rodriguez, said the results in Alabama “should serve as a major warning sign for Trump” that “voters will not stand for his attacks on reproductive health care.”
And thats how you win an election. Even Republicans dont want this epically the GOP lawmakers who have girlfriends.

And thats how you win an election. Even Republicans dont want this epically the GOP lawmakers who have girlfriends.
Good. Now let's go kill some more innocent babies!

I'm sure it's nothing.

Hey @moe ...does "reproductive health care" include killing innocent children women don't want?

@moe and @sammy..if either of you are Fathers can I ask what made you decide it was better to let your children live instead of killing them while they were in your Wife's (partner's) stomach? Also as a follow up, do you now wish they were dead...that you instead should have killed them or rather are they now the joy of your lives? 🤔

I know neither of you will honestly answer me, but ask yourselves first... then ask if it isn't better if everyone should decide to let their offspring live as you both did if you're Fathers?
giphy.gif

I'm sure it's nothing.

Where was the district and it was a state election. Hopefully, it’s a high crime area and this will help cut down on violent crime later.

Reactions: bornaneer
@moe and @sammy..if either of you are Fathers can I ask what made you decide it was better to let your children live instead of killing them while they were in your Wife's (partner's) stomach? Also as a follow up, do you now wish they were dead...that you instead should have killed them or rather are they now the joy of your lives? 🤔

I know neither of you will honestly answer me, but ask yourselves first... then ask if it isn't better if everyone should decide to let their offspring live as you both did if you're Fathers?
giphy.gif
Man I hope your daughter or granddaughter never gets gang raped blow it out your ass moron

Man I hope your daughter or granddaughter never gets gang raped blow it out your ass moron
There must be some reason besides their own masochism you were allowed to live by your parents? Perhaps you'd be more productive finding out what that is? You don't offer anything making insensitive, obtuse, uninformed statements like this.

Were you even aware of how rare it is for women who are victims of rape to actually become pregnant?

excerpt:
According to a 2005 Guttmacher Institute analysis of data from two surveys, 1 percent of women who had obtained abortions "indicated that they had been victims of rape, and less than half a percent said they became pregnant as a result of incest." The two surveys involved a total of about 12,000 women.

Of course you weren't.

Last edited:
blow it out your ass moron
So that's how your parents decided to let you live? Impressive. You exemplify their choice with class and great sensitivity of the irresponsibility they bestowed on you.

There must be some reason you were allowed to live by your own parents. Perhaps you'd be more productive finding out what that is? You don't offer anything making insensitive, obtuse, uninformed statements like this.

Were you even aware of how rare it is for women who are victims of rape to actually become pregnant?

excerpt:
According to a 2005 Guttmacher Institute analysis of data from two surveys, 1 percent of women who had obtained abortions "indicated that they had been victims of rape, and less than half a percent said they became pregnant as a result of incest." The two surveys involved a total of about 12,000 women.

Of course you weren't.
Dont want an abortion, dont have one. If my next-door neighbors kid gets raped, and she has an abortion it affects me zero%. If she is a teenager and gets pregnant and has an abortion it affects me zero %. So go pack sand. No one likes a self-righteous ass. So that's the beauty of CHOICE. You have one. Funny how the right talks about the unborn child and then takes away programs set up for those who need it after the child is born. Go away pro birther.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Dont want an abortion , dont have one. If my next door neighbors kid gets raped and she has an abortion it affects me zero%. If she is a teenager and gets pregnant and has an abortion it affects me zero %. So go pack sand. No one likes a self righteous ass. So that's the beauty of CHOICE. You have one. Funny how the right talks about the unborn child and then takes away programs set up for those who need it. Go away pro birther
Choose Life! Don't want to kill someone...don't kill! See how easy that is? It's not "abortion" it's murder. You have to kill the child before you can call it an abortion.

In your case, maybe an exception could be made?

"a living abortion"....
@sammyk

don't be jealous ya'll
giphy.gif

Oh we're not @sammyk ...we're laughing :joy:

If my next door neighbors kid gets raped and she has an abortion it affects me zero%.
What if she isn't "raped" as fewer than 1% of women who become pregnant are and she just doesn't want the responsibility of her irresponsible teenaged sexual behavior? Still OK with you if she kills the baby?

Dont want an abortion, dont have one. If my next-door neighbors kid gets raped, and she has an abortion it affects me zero%. If she is a teenager and gets pregnant and has an abortion it affects me zero %. So go pack sand. No one likes a self-righteous ass. So that's the beauty of CHOICE. You have one. Funny how the right talks about the unborn child and then takes away programs set up for those who need it after the child is born. Go away pro birther.
You believe in choice...correct ? You think everyone should be forced by law to get vaccinations?

• Love
Reactions: atlkvb
Many people I know did not get one so your point ??????
I asked you a direct question...here try again...maybe read a little slower:
" You believe in choice...correct ? You think everyone should be forced by law to get vaccinations?"

" You believe in choice...correct ? You think everyone should be forced by law to get vaccinations?"
Check mate! Virtually every Leftist was OK with those jab mandates. That's why he won't answer you. Good job @bornaneer . You just smoked is two faced ass out from that swamp rock he crawls under.
giphy.gif

Reactions: bornaneer
I'm sure it's nothing.

I toss chairs too when thinking of mothers murdering babies....

giphy.gif
In his wife’s stomach? Really? The embryo would have been digested in the stomach. Do you think conception happens through oral sex or intercourse?

If your neighbor’s wife has an abortion, it won’t cause your pregnant wife to abort. If you don’t get you kids vaccinated and they get sick, they could go to school and get your neighbor’s kids sick.

See the difference? Probably not.

If your neighbor’s wife has an abortion, it won’t cause your pregnant wife to abort. If you don’t get you kids vaccinated and they get sick, they could go to school and get your neighbor’s kids sick.

Of course I see the difference.....I am and have always been for following all vaccination requirements..and all of my children were always vaccinated..
As usual...you missed the point of the question...choice.

In his wife’s stomach? Really? The embryo would have been digested in the stomach. Do you think conception happens through oral sex or intercourse?
OK, so you want to get specific when discussing "reproductive rights"? So who's right to Life (which is inalienable btw) is under threat the baby's or the Mother's?

If you have trouble deciding, who's being killed the Mother or the baby? Still can't answer? Who's being "reproduced"?

The only reason you won't answer that is because you know it's the baby and you can't argue for infanticide. So you change the name to "reproductive health" Does that mean the woman signs up for "clean sex"?

Smart ass. Stay silent you ghoul.

Last edited:

No. Because the Covid jab wasn't a "vaccine" and couldn't even prevent you from getting a cold much less Covid. Yet it was MANDATED despite cheaper more effective therapeutics that were banned!

See the difference? Probably not

I know where it happens and I know neither partner in that union has any control over it after conception. So at what point in their otherwise helpless position involving that Zygote miraculously growing into a little Baby do they decide it's perfectly OK to step in and kill it? After 12 weeks in gestation, they hardly know the little tyke is even in there growing like crazy.

They don't control its DNA or central nervous system, they can't control formation of its lungs or brain or heart or liver or bones. They have zero to say about the color of the hair or eyes, shape of the nose even what sex it is! (all that is present after just 12 weeks)

Zero, zippo, zilch, nada! So all of a sudden about 20 weeks or more into everything (after the baby is fully formed and getting bigger) one or both of them decides they've had enough of what they have no control over and just kill it dead? When are they given that much permission to end something they've had no control over whatsoever up to that point? (some sick ghouls are even OK killing the kid moments before it's born!)

Let me hear how much more quiet you are answering that?

Last edited:
I'm sure it's nothing.

If you outlaw abortions, they will just happen illegally. But if you outlaw guns, we will all be safe.

You ever spent any time in a Black community ? I was right...you have not. Maybe you should...you might learn and gain insight on some things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT