ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone hear creepy Joe last night claim the Covid vaccines are "curing cancer"?

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Heard that on Salem this morning, (didn't watch that creep) and couldn't believe he actually said that???? Democrats clapped too! :oops:

So can anyone on the Left of this forum link us to where he got this information? Covid vaccines are curing Cancer??????
giphy.gif

Incidentally for any one of you interested, Salem News Channel is a very informative, fast growing alternative to the propagandists in the msm. Best part about it, it's 100% FREE!

Check it out here

Easy to confuse since both words begin with "A".. Watched the SOTD( State of The Dis-union) last night and came away with a few thoughts.... Drugs are a wonderful thing for some people(Joe seemed almost coherent for most of the speech) altho most of his speech was the same rhetoric he has been spouting for the last year. This was completely a political speech intended to convince everybody( again) than "Orange man bad" intends to split the nation. And my last point is that Joe finally admitted that there is a problem at the border that Trump is forcing the congress to withhold the funding Joe needs to clean up the mess Joe started in 2020... I would have been better off had I simply watched a few Friends reruns before going to bed..

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Easy to confuse since both words begin with "A".. Watched the SOTD( State of The Dis-union) last night and came away with a few thoughts.... Drugs are a wonderful thing for some people(Joe seemed almost coherent for most of the speech) altho most of his speech was the same rhetoric he has been spouting for the last year. This was completely a political speech intended to convince everybody( again) than "Orange man bad" intends to split the nation. And my last point is that Joe finally admitted that there is a problem at the border that Trump is forcing the congress to withhold the funding Joe needs to clean up the mess Joe started in 2020... I would have been better off had I simply watched a few Friends reruns before going to bed..
I purposefully avoided him primarily because I don't believe a word out of his duplicitous, dishonest mouth. However also because I figured he'd do exactly as you said, so why sit through the torture when you already know what's coming?

Last edited:
I watched part of it. Didn’t turn it on until 30 minutes into the speech. It was pathetic. A shit ton of lies and spin. It’s a shame nobody can fact check that shit or debate the bullshit he spread last night. One thing he repeatedly pressed on was “rich corporations need to finally pay their fair share of taxes”. Sadly, a lot of Americans fall for this nonsense. The top 5 percent pay over 90% of all taxes collected in this country. Elon Musk pays more in taxes annually than the vast majority of Americans pay in their lifetime. My question to Mr Biden would be, who does he think creates jobs that employ Americans? The wealthy or the poor? You tax wealthy more, they move their business overseas and Americans lose their jobs. Is that a winning strategy? Of course not. Tax breaks keep American jobs here. Mr Biden also lied about reducing the deficit. Fact, his administration has added 1 trillion to the deficit since September 2023 alone. The entire speech I saw last night was lie after lie after lie. I hope Americans saw what I saw last night.

I watched part of it. Didn’t turn it on until 30 minutes into the speech. It was pathetic. A shit ton of lies and spin. It’s a shame nobody can fact check that shit or debate the bullshit he spread last night. One thing he repeatedly pressed on was “rich corporations need to finally pay their fair share of taxes”. Sadly, a lot of Americans fall for this nonsense. The top 5 percent pay over 90% of all taxes collected in this country. Elon Musk pays more in taxes annually than the vast majority of Americans pay in their lifetime. My question to Mr Biden would be, who does he think creates jobs that employ Americans? The wealthy or the poor? You tax wealthy more, they move their business overseas and Americans lose their jobs. Is that a winning strategy? Of course not. Tax breaks keep American jobs here. Mr Biden also lied about reducing the deficit. Fact, his administration has added 1 trillion to the deficit since September 2023 alone. The entire speech I saw last night was lie after lie after lie. I hope Americans saw what I saw last night.
Everything you said here is why I didn't/can't watch that prevaricating pervert. :rolleyes:

Those so called "vaccines" are NOT vaccines at all and generally are as worthless as they are dangerous! Trump should know better, and if he doesn't then shame on him too! :mad:

Heard that on Salem this morning, (didn't watch that creep) and couldn't believe he actually said that???? Democrats clapped too! :oops:

So can anyone on the Left of this forum link us to where he got this information? Covid vaccines are curing Cancer??????
giphy.gif
No...didn't watch a second of it last night...I watched a western movie starring a real American hero...Audi Murphy.

This morning I did see the idiot Biden recognize the USC football coach...Lincoln Riley.

I also saw where the moron touted that the inflation rate in the U.S. as “the lowest in the world” – even though dozens of countries, including G7 nations Canada and France, have rates that are lower.

No...didn't watch a second of it last night...I watched a western movie starring a real American hero...Audi Murphy.

This morning I did see the idiot Biden recognize the USC football coach...Lincoln Riley.

I also saw where the moron touted that the inflation rate in the U.S. as “the lowest in the world” – even though dozens of countries, including G7 nations Canada and France, have rates that are lower.
From what I'm reading and hearing among those who managed to sit through the litany of lies, he was not only dishonest but deranged. He knows the end is near, so he's going all scorched earth.

We're not in a good place with a senile, dementia riddled, addle brained & infirmed octogenarian losing his mind before he loses his job!

Lord Jesus help us. 😏

From what I'm reading and hearing among those who managed to sit through the litany of lies, he was not only dishonest but deranged. He knows the end is near, so he's going all scorched earth.

We're not in a good place with a senile, dementia riddled, addle brained & infirmed octogenarian losing his mind before he loses his job!

Lord Jesus help us. 😏
He definitely appeared to be medicated or delusional. He was screaming into the microphone constantly. I wouldn’t say it was always coherent. Many times he didn’t even make sense. When he did, it was a blatant lie. It was very bad. I feel like it was more of an effort to appear like he was vibrant and capable of leading the country. It failed on every level.

He definitely appeared to be medicated or delusional. He was screaming into the microphone constantly. I wouldn’t say it was always coherent. Many times he didn’t even make sense. When he did, it was a blatant lie. It was very bad. I feel like it was more of an effort to appear like he was vibrant and capable of leading the country. It failed on every level.
Mary, Joseph, and Jesus we're in trouble! Please Pray for our nation!

Mary, Joseph, and Jesus we're in trouble! Please Pray for our nation!
Anyone who came away from that speech thinking Biden is capable of leading the US is as demented as he is. The man obviously has a medical condition due to age. Dementia, Alzheimer’s most likely. Possibly Parkinson’s with the slow shuffling gait. It’s shameful this continues and even more shameful Democrat voters are ok with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT