ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe skewered for claiming he witnessed a Pittsburgh bridge collapse: 'Another day another lie'

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Democrats and their bleaters are destroying our country

Care to comment @Soaring Eagle 74? I mean, all you and @moe jo did was accuse Trump of lying and you had your daily count of COVID deaths that happened under Trump, which not so coincedentally stopped after more deaths happened under Pedo-Joe than Trump.

This guy is a habitual liar and he lies about things he doesn't have to. How can anyone believe a word that comes out of his mouth?

LINK: 'Incredible how often he lies,' PGA Tour golfer Hunter Mahan wrote in response

Pedo-Joe faced mockery and skepticism on social media after he told a crowd on Tuesday that he watched a bridge collapse in Pittsburgh last year.

Pedo-Joe was touting his economic policies during a stop at Ingeteam, a wind turbine generator manufacturer in Milwaukee, when he brought up the 2022 collapse. "A lot of you were with me when I was in Pittsburgh," he told the crowd. "By the way, Pittsburgh is a city of bridges – more bridges in Pittsburgh than any other city in America." (Another lie. Houston has, by far, more bridges than Pittsburgh and it's not even close.)

He went on to claim, "I watched that bridge collapse," and added, "I got there and saw it collapse with over 200 feet off the ground going over a valley. It collapsed. Thank God school was out during the pandemic."

"Must have happened during one of his long-haul trucking routes," former congressional candidate David Giglio wrote, recalling another Pedo-Joe tall tale.

Washington Times White House correspondent Paul Bedard wrote to correct the record, "He showed up hours later since he was in town on an infrastructure mission..."

Battleground podcast host Sean Parnell was aghast at the president’s statements.

"I can assure you Pedo-Joe did not personally watch a bridge collapse here in Pittsburgh," he wrote. "My lord…"

"Another day another lie… why is this tolerated," Outkick broadcaster Dan Dakich wrote.

"He literally can't get through a speech without objectively lying," viral conservative personality Sunny McSunnyface wrote. "If only there was some kind of tracker that could track these presidential lies, [CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale] et al."

"Incredible how often he lies," PGA Tour golfer Hunter Mahan wrote.

"Realistically not a ‘gotcha’… Pedo-Joe has been making up his own reality for 50 years in public life only to keep moving ahead… ’top of my class,’" Futures Edge Podcast host Jim Iuorio wrote.

LINK:'

He went on to claim, "I watched that bridge collapse," and added, "I got there and saw it collapse with over 200 feet off the ground going over a valley. It collapsed. Thank God school was out during the pandemic."
Wasn't that when they were taking his son's body(the son who Jo said died in Afghanistan) to be buried ?? Maybe moe will tell us...

Democrats and their bleaters are destroying our country

Care to comment @Soaring Eagle 74? I mean, all you and @moe jo did was accuse Trump of lying and you had your daily count of COVID deaths that happened under Trump, which not so coincedentally stopped after more deaths happened under Pedo-Joe than Trump.

This guy is a habitual liar and he lies about things he doesn't have to. How can anyone believe a word that comes out of his mouth?

LINK:'Incredible how often he lies,' PGA Tour golfer Hunter Mahan wrote in response

Pedo-Joe faced mockery and skepticism on social media after he told a crowd on Tuesday that he watched a bridge collapse in Pittsburgh last year.

Pedo-Joe was touting his economic policies during a stop at Ingeteam, a wind turbine generator manufacturer in Milwaukee, when he brought up the 2022 collapse. "A lot of you were with me when I was in Pittsburgh," he told the crowd. "By the way, Pittsburgh is a city of bridges – more bridges in Pittsburgh than any other city in America." (Another lie. Houston has, by far, more bridges than Pittsburgh and it's not even close.)

"Must have happened during one of his long-haul trucking routes," former congressional candidate David Giglio wrote, recalling another Pedo-Joe tall tale.

Washington Times White House correspondent Paul Bedard wrote to correct the record, "He showed up hours later since he was in town on an infrastructure mission..."

Battleground podcast host Sean Parnell was aghast at the president’s statements.

"I can assure you Pedo-Joe did not personally watch a bridge collapse here in Pittsburgh," he wrote. "My lord…"

"Another day another lie… why is this tolerated," Outkick broadcaster Dan Dakich wrote.

"He literally can't get through a speech without objectively lying," viral conservative personality Sunny McSunnyface wrote. "If only there was some kind of tracker that could track these presidential lies, [CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale] et al."

"Incredible how often he lies," PGA Tour golfer Hunter Mahan wrote.

"Realistically not a ‘gotcha’… Pedo-Joe has been making up his own reality for 50 years in public life only to keep moving ahead… ’top of my class,’" Futures Edge Podcast host Jim Iuorio wrote.
He watched the bridge collapse after he received his diploma at the top of his class ... on his way to March with MLKjr .... right before his son was coming home from Iraq in a body bag . Probably had a ice cream cone while sniffing a strange 9 year old girl as the bridge collapsed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT