ADVERTISEMENT

The D'antoni Doctrine: Peace through Strength*

I can't remember the last time we played in anything...how about a BB pop bottle shooting contest. I believe you boys have actually won something in that " sport".

You like to keep mentioning that WVU has never won anything of note......exactly what are you referring to and what has Marshall ever won that meets the standard you hold us to ?

National Championships! We 've won as many as you boys have a the D-1 level. Although we've actually taken home the big prize at lower levels in football and basketball...but you boys are undefeated in 2017 football, stay that way and I promise to be impressed!

National Championships! We 've won as many as you boys have a the D-1 level. Although we've actually taken home the big prize at lower levels in football and basketball...but you boys are undefeated in 2017 football, stay that way and I promise to be impressed!

FIFY..........glad you realize that National Championships on the lower level are meaningless in the big boy world. As far as us having to impress you, you already are impressed. Some might say obsessed. I see it as just plain jealous.

How many years has WVU had a football team? Don't they own the record for most wins all time without a title, even if many of them were against the likes of Washington & Jefferson, Richmond, and Bill & Mary College.

How many years has WVU had a football team? Don't they own the record for most wins all time without a title, even if many of them were against the likes of Washington & Jefferson, Richmond, and Bill & Mary College.

You really don't want to get into comparing who WVU has played compared to who Marshall has played do you ? If you do I will start by mentioning that in all of Marshall's history they have only opponents considered "major" 41 times and lost 34 of those games. Of those 7 wins only one of the teams finished the year with a winning record. I will follow that up by reminding you that WVU beat more P-5's last year alone than Marshall has in its entire history.

Last edited:
You really don't want to get into comparing who WVU has played compared to who Marshall has played do you ? If you do I will start by mentioning that in all of Marshall's history they have only opponents considered "major" 41 times and lost 34 of those games. Of those 7 wins only one of the teams finished the year with a winning record. I will follow that up by reminding you that WVU beat more P-5's last year alone than Marshall has in its entire history.
The most common prayer heard in Morgantown every night at bedtime: " Thank you God for ISU and Kansas"!

The most common prayer heard in Morgantown every night at bedtime: " Thank you God for ISU and Kansas"!

Marshall nightly prayer:

"Dear Lord, please let us play WVU so that they may help pay off our ever-increasing debt.

We don't care about the final score because we're so used to getting thumped."

Amen

ADVERTISEMENT