ADVERTISEMENT

The D'antoni Doctrine: Peace through Strength*

The cousins folded pretty quick after the Doctrine was verbally provided. Huggs was ready to take the powder on the bus ride home.

Heck, even Gorbachev took a few months before he yielded to Reagan.

The cousins folded pretty quick after the Doctrine was verbally provided. Huggs was ready to take the powder on the bus ride home.

Huggy had to pull a cork on the jug when faced with the prospect of a trip to Huntington where the Mounties are winless! Powder river much safer!

Huggy had to pull a cork on the jug when faced with the prospect of a trip to Huntington where the Mounties are winless! Powder river much safer!

As Huggy said, that's Laughable. Anyway Doctine Dan got what he wanted, he no longer has to play WVU anywhere. But hey, at least WV Wesleyan has a WV in it's name to keep the Herdiots happy.

As Huggy said, that's Laughable. Anyway Doctine Dan got what he wanted, he no longer has to play WVU anywhere. But hey, at least WV Wesleyan has a WV in it's name to keep the Herdiots happy.
Better WVU coaches than Huggy took the Mounties into Huntington and got that arse spanked by double digits...laughing from pure fright!

Bobcats weren't scared to make the trip to H-Town, but laughable Huggs said, NO WAY. I KNOW THE HISTORY.

Bobcats weren't scared to make the trip to H-Town, but laughable Huggs said, NO WAY. I KNOW THE HISTORY.

You are big time to WV Wesleyan. Sort of like WVU is to you. Would you have scheduled the bobcats if home and home or none were their conditions ?

Cats aren't D1, but at least they're unafraid. Have to give them props for showing up. Herd and the Cousins play D1 and play for the same trophy. Cats, not so much, but again, they have courage.

Cats aren't D1, but at least they're unafraid. Have to give them props for showing up. Herd and the Cousins play D1 and play for the same trophy. Cats, not so much, but again, they have courage.

You're wrong about WCU not playing Div. 1 in BB ( not suprising). And they have made the NCAA tournament more recently than Marshall has.

You're wrong about WCU not playing Div. 1 in BB ( not suprising). And they have made the NCAA tournament more recently than Marshall has.
Talking about the Bobcats fool. If you're going to chime in, at least have the smarts to be able to follow a thread and communicate.

Talking about the Bobcats fool. If you're going to chime in, at least have the smarts to be able to follow a thread and communicate.

So I misunderstood which cats you were referring to. Big Deal. Who is the next Mountain East Conference team you've scheduled for an easy win, Concord, Glenville State, Notre Dame (boy, that would look good on the resume, at least so long as no one realizes it's the not the real Notre Dame).......or is WV Wesleyan coming back to the storied Cam ? And while we are on the subject, how does it make you feel that Western Carolina (who we replaced your team with) has made the Big Dance more recently than Marshall has ?

Last edited:
I have never seen a bunch of people that insist on taking ass kicking after ass kicking and keep begging for more. MU must stand for Masochist U.... There's no way Masochist U can stay of the floor with WVU any longer, and the gulf is getting wider and wider. We'd be a 15+pt favorite in that rat hole you call a basketball facility. After that WVU victory, MU fans would want to play WVU at the Huntington Y or in the Doctrine's driveway on his garage hoop, and bitch when we shook our heads and refilled your LauDANum. Your desires are strictly a money grab with a less than puncher's chance at victory.

Just let us keep playing the Kansas', Kentucky's, Duke's, Virginia's, Florida's of the world and stick to the Bobcats and Hilltoppers.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
So I misunderstood which cats you were referring to. Big Deal. Who is the next Mountain East Conference team you've scheduled for an easy win, Concord, Glenville State, Notre Dame (boy, that would look good on the resume, at least so long as no one realizes it's the not the real Notre Dame).......or is WV Wesleyan coming back to the storied Cam ? And while we are on the subject, how does it make you feel that Western Carolina (who we replaced your team with) has made the Big Dance more recently than Marshall has ?
leave glenville alone....they will spank that buffalo ass

I have never seen a bunch of people that insist on taking ass kicking after ass kicking and keep begging for more. MU must stand for Masochist U.... There's no way Masochist U can stay of the floor with WVU any longer, and the gulf is getting wider and wider. We'd be a 15+pt favorite in that rat hole you call a basketball facility. After that WVU victory, MU fans would want to play WVU at the Huntington Y or in the Doctrine's driveway on his garage hoop, and bitch when we shook our heads and refilled your LauDANum. Your desires are strictly a money grab with a less than puncher's chance at victory.

Just let us keep playing the Kansas', Kentucky's, Duke's, Virginia's, Florida's of the world and stick to the Bobcats and Hilltoppers.
Don't you mean stick to playing Western Carolina?

Yesteday I drove past the new Waco Center and Ike Morris Stadium. I think Marshall would be "skeert" to play in either of them.
When you boys decide to venture out of Morgantown, and compete on the road against someone with a pulse, then we might take you a little more serious, but for now, your post lacks fortitude. No stones, if you will.

When you boys decide to venture out of Morgantown, and compete on the road against someone with a pulse, then we might take you a little more serious, but for now, your post lacks fortitude. No stones, if you will.
Playing at #6 UVA last year count?

I get a good laugh every time one of the Herdiots talk about playing a team with a pulse - something they have no clue about.

Have you suddenly become stupid? If not stop posting like it.

Take it easy on poor Tony..........he's used to seeing his team play the likes of WV Wesleyan on the regular schedule. How could you expect him to appreciate beating the #6 ranked team in the nation on their home court ?

Last time I saw the Cavs they were all out to beat UNC-Wilmington in the first round of the dance , they pulled that one out but got all the shit beat out of them the next round! # 6 indeed!

How did Marshall fare in the Big Dance ?

How bad did you beat this great UVA team...simple question?
9 points at their place and they were rated #6 at the time and had a 23 game home win streak. They finished #23 in coaches and #27 in the AP poll. I think that qualifies as playing a team with a pulse on the road. UVA has also made the NCAA tournament the last 4 years, the round of 32 all 4 times, sweet 16 twice and an elite 8 once. When did MVU last make the dance? Simple question.

9 points at their place and they were rated #6 at the time and had a 23 game home win streak. They finished #23 in coaches and #27 in the AP poll. I think that qualifies as playing a team with a pulse on the road. UVA has also made the NCAA tournament the last 4 years, the round of 32 all 4 times, sweet 16 twice and an elite 8 once. When did MVU last make the dance? Simple question.
I honesty forgot but remember WVU being ahead by double digits most of the game....but hey if you want to beli8ve UVA was a great team I'm not here to rain on your parade...but truth compels me to report they were only half asses, again lucky to beat UNC-Wilmington!

I honesty forgot but remember WVU being ahead by double digits most of the game....but hey if you want to beli8ve UVA was a great team I'm not here to rain on your parade...but truth compels me to report they were only half asses, again lucky to beat UNC-Wilmington!
...after all they did almost crack 40 points in the 2nd round..hahahahahahahahahah!

I don't remember any of Marshall's games from last year. Probably because they were never on real TV.........but the WV Wesleyan fans probably were glued to the late night news on Channel 12 to see the final score.

I don't remember any of Marshall's games from last year. Probably because they were never on real TV.........but the WV Wesleyan fans probably were glued to the late night news on Channel 12 to see the final score.
I watched the UF-UVA game with great passion, hoping against hope the UVA juggernaut would crack 40 points ...but was let down!

I watched the UF-UVA game with great passion, hoping against hope the UVA juggernaut would crack 40 points ...but was let down!

You didn't think that post through very well. If you are interested in discussing the UVA schedule, you are probably also aware they beat the eventual National Champs by 10.

index.php

You are a fan of a team that in its entire history has only made the NCAA tourney five times and all five times they lost in the first round. On top of that the last time they made the field was when Ronald Reagan was President. Yet you try to belittle UVA because they lost in the second round last year ? You are losing whatever credibility you ever had, which never was much.

You didn't think that post through very well. If you are interested in discussing the UVA schedule, you are probably also aware they beat the eventual National Champs by 10.

index.php
I know they couldn't crack 40 points against UF who were not the eventual NC's and barely beat UNC-Wilmington, please note that was not UNC Chapel Hill, to advance to being Gator bait!

So a road win against a team that made it to the round of 32 four years in a row is not beating a team with a pulse verses playing a team that has not made it to the dance since Reagan was President. Don't change the bar after being totally destroyed. That seems to be the only play in your play book.

ADVERTISEMENT