ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden Regime is in a rush to jail Trump before the 2024 election.

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
The Justice Department opposed a delay in a pretrial hearing in the Trump classified documents case.

Trump’s aide Walt Nauta requested a delay in Friday’s pretrial hearing because his attorney, Stan Woodward, is in trial this week in DC.

Woodward also doesn’t have his interim clearance yet.

The government wants to fast-track the case so they can throw Trump in prison.

Walt Nauta was charged alongside President Trump in Jack Smith’s classified documents case.

Nauta pleaded not guilty to the charges on Thursday.

Trump also pleaded not guilty to the 37 federal charges related to the classified documents case.

President Trump was indicted on 37 counts last month: 31 charges for willful retention of national defense information and 6 other process crimes that stemmed from notes memorialized by Trump’s attorney.

Trump’s aide Waltine (Walt) Nauta was also indicted by the Florida grand jury hearing evidence in Jack Smith’s classified documents case.

According to the indictment, Walt Nauta was told to move boxes after the former president received a subpoena in May for classified documents.

Walt Nauta is a former White House employee and Navy veteran who worked valet for Trump and served as a personal staffer at Mar-a-Lago.

According to the federal indictment reviewed by The Gateway Pundit, Nauta was charged along with Trump in counts 32, 33, 43, 35, and 36.

The charges include conspiracy, withholding a document or record, corruptly concealing a document or record, concealing a document in a federal investigation and scheme to conceal.

Walt Nauta was also charged alone in count 38: False statements and misrepresentations.

Nauta’s lawyer Stanley Woodward filed a complaint in the DC court alleging prosecutorial misconduct.

DOJ prosecutor Jay Bratt tried to bribe Walt Naut’s lawyer Stanley Woodward in order to get his client to testify against Trump.

Bratt brought up Woodward’s application for a judgeship and suggested it would be blocked unless he forced his client to testify against Trump.

• Angry
Reactions: lenny4wvu and 30CAT
5b14bc765dcc11b9.png

• Angry
Reactions: lenny4wvu and 30CAT
I think trump would be fun to hang out with, but to make him president again after all the mess he created… just plain stupid

I think trump would be fun to hang out with, but to make him president again after all the mess he created… just plain stupid

What mess did he create? Was it the secure borders? Was it energy independence? Was it record employment for minorities and women? Was it his strong foreign policies?

Tell me. What problems did Trump create?

The problems created was by Democrats and their hatred.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
What mess did he create? Was it the secure borders? Was it energy independence? Was it record employment for minorities and women? Was it his strong foreign policies?

Tell me. What problems did Trump create?

The problems created was by Democrats and their hatred.

deeply dividing an already divided country, bungling of a pandemic, encouraging putin to invade ukraine by weakening nato, tripling the national debt, destroying american’s confidence in democracy - to the point that his supporters openly prefer autocracy, and more but that’s enough to type on this phone

btw… the economy is cyclical and has nothing to do with presidential actions. study history!

deeply dividing an already divided country, bungling of a pandemic, encouraging putin to invade ukraine by weakening nato, tripling the national debt, destroying american’s confidence in democracy - to the point that his supporters openly prefer autocracy, and more but that’s enough to type on this phone

btw… the economy is cyclical and has nothing to do with presidential actions. study history!
So you prefer to put your head in the sand and pretend nothing is wrong with the country?

deeply dividing an already divided country,
What policy or action did Trump take which further divided an already divided nation?

Was it the Russian Collusion lie? Nope, Dems

Was it the lie of Alpha Bank? Nope Dems

Was it the lie of a Muslim Ban? Nope Dems

Was it the lie of an illegitimate election in 2016? Nope, Dems

I can go on and on and on and on.

bungling of a pandemic,
Bungled? What would have been a success?

encouraging putin to invade ukraine by weakening nato,
Outright lie. He forced NATO to up their anty in defense spending. He armed Ukraine with offensive weapons for the first time. Did Russia do a fvcking thing on his watch? Nope. Recap:
W: Russia invades Georgia
Obama: Russian annexes Crimea
Trump: Not a fvcking thing
Biden: Russian invaded Ukraine
tripling the national debt,
I’ll concede this point.
destroying american’s confidence in democracy
Newsflash, from my perspective, the weaponizing of the IC and DOJ occurred under Obama and W. My confidence was shaken as soon as Snowden pulled back the shades and I watched Dem apologists bend over backwards to excuse Obama’s administration from committing the greatest act of personal Liberty since slavery.
to the point that his supporters openly prefer autocracy
Soooooo, the policy evidence was a divestment of power from the Fed and a push to the states. What we’re seeing now and under Obama is banana republic type shit. Farrrrrr worse reality than any nonsense the left accused Trump of being.
the economy is cyclical and has nothing to do with presidential actions
That’s false. High inflation is a direct result of policy actions by this admin. Just like we saw under Trump but to a much lesser degree.

What policy or action did Trump take which further divided an already divided nation?

Was it the Russian Collusion lie? Nope, Dems

Was it the lie of Alpha Bank? Nope Dems

Was it the lie of a Muslim Ban? Nope Dems

Was it the lie of an illegitimate election in 2016? Nope, Dems

I can go on and on and on and on.

bungling of a pandemic,
Bungled? What would have been a success?

Outright lie. He forced NATO to up their anty in defense spending. He armed Ukraine with offensive weapons for the first time. Did Russia do a fvcking thing on his watch? Nope. Recap:
W: Russia invades Georgia
Obama: Russian annexes Crimea
Trump: Not a fvcking thing
Biden: Russian invaded Ukraine

I’ll concede this point.

Newsflash, from my perspective, the weaponizing of the IC and DOJ occurred under Obama and W. My confidence was shaken as soon as Snowden pulled back the shades and I watched Dem apologists bend over backwards to excuse Obama’s administration from committing the greatest act of personal Liberty since slavery.

Soooooo, the policy evidence was a divestment of power from the Fed and a push to the states. What we’re seeing now and under Obama is banana republic type shit. Farrrrrr worse reality than any nonsense the left accused Trump of being.

That’s false. High inflation is a direct result of policy actions by this admin. Just like we saw under Trump but to a much lesser degree.
i see you did your research… on facebook 😀

Bazinga!!!!!! Good one!!!! Amiright? Wacka wacka wacka

there’s no possibility i can change your mind about any of this. we think differently, and rationalize our beliefs with the information we choose to digest, i have some good friends that share your beliefs, your sense of victimization, the same disinformation, and your delusions. ill tell you what i tell them. trust your lying eyes more, and question what you read or hear in the bubble.

there’s no possibility i can change your mind about any of this. we think differently, and rationalize our beliefs with the information we choose to digest, i have some good friends that share your beliefs, your sense of victimization, the same disinformation, and your delusions. ill tell you what i tell them. trust your lying eyes more, and question what you read or hear in the bubble.

Dumbass

Except, my bubble includes raw information from court documents, IG reports that I read cover to cover, testimony on the Hill, and I can link you to every piece of information to support what I wrote.

The reality is that you can’t refute a single thing I said because everything I said is fact based. I don’t have a Facebook account, I’m not on Twitter, I don’t do social media outside of this website, I don’t watch FoxNews, and only rely on independent journalism to the extent that I grab the information which interests me and read up on both sides of the issue to inform my own opinion.

But, by all means, step up and refute any of what I wrote above.

Except, my bubble includes raw information from court documents, IG reports that I read cover to cover, testimony on the Hill, and I can link you to every piece of information to support what I wrote.

The reality is that you can’t refute a single thing I said because everything I said is fact based. I don’t have a Facebook account, I’m not on Twitter, I don’t do social media outside of this website, I don’t watch FoxNews, and only rely on independent journalism to the extent that I grab the information which interests me and read up on both sides of the issue to inform my own opinion.

But, by all means, step up and refute any of what I wrote above.
Did you notice he had zero credible points. Not one Democrat on this board can debate with facts. Democrats have emotions.... nothing more

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT