ADVERTISEMENT

Mar-a-Lago witness changed testimony after ditching Trump-paid attorney who’s also representing Nauta, De Oliveira

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
Enjoy!

A witness who was represented by a lawyer also representing Walt Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira, two of Donald Trump's co-defendants in his Mar-a-Lago documents criminal case, changed his grand jury testimony in the case after ditching the lawyer and getting independent counsel, new documents filed in the case reveal.

In a response to a Garcia hearing to alert defendants about their lawyer's potential conflicts of interest, lawyers from the Special Counsel's office note that a client, known in court filings as Trump Employee 4 and represented by Stanley Woodward, Jr. "recanted his prior false testimony" after consulting with an independent lawyer.

Trump Employee 4 has been identified independently as Yuscil Taveras, an IT worker at Mar-a-Lago who reportedly was asked to help delete recordings of people, presumably Nauta and De Oliveira, moving boxes of government documents around the facility after they had been subpoenaed for return to the National Archives.

Woodward had been the subject of significant interest given that he's representing the two men standing with Trump and the fact that he's likely being paid either by Trump or organizations loyal to the indicted transplanted New Yorker. Earlier this month, he was profiled in a New York Times piece titled "Divided Loyalties" focusing in on potential conflicts of interest he may hold by representing two individuals in the same case while being paid by the third.

Trump is winning West Virginia by alot again. Cry harder.

Enjoy!

A witness who was represented by a lawyer also representing Walt Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira, two of Donald Trump's co-defendants in his Mar-a-Lago documents criminal case, changed his grand jury testimony in the case after ditching the lawyer and getting independent counsel, new documents filed in the case reveal.

In a response to a Garcia hearing to alert defendants about their lawyer's potential conflicts of interest, lawyers from the Special Counsel's office note that a client, known in court filings as Trump Employee 4 and represented by Stanley Woodward, Jr. "recanted his prior false testimony" after consulting with an independent lawyer.

Trump Employee 4 has been identified independently as Yuscil Taveras, an IT worker at Mar-a-Lago who reportedly was asked to help delete recordings of people, presumably Nauta and De Oliveira, moving boxes of government documents around the facility after they had been subpoenaed for return to the National Archives.

Woodward had been the subject of significant interest given that he's representing the two men standing with Trump and the fact that he's likely being paid either by Trump or organizations loyal to the indicted transplanted New Yorker. Earlier this month, he was profiled in a New York Times piece titled "Divided Loyalties" focusing in on potential conflicts of interest he may hold by representing two individuals in the same case while being paid by the third.

Dumbass

Still deep-throating all things Trump, I see.

Still can't talk policy, so all you do is talk $h!t.

What's to like about Democrat policies and what policies of Trump's were you against?

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
@Soaring Eagle 74
I would vote for Trump, but Biden gives me more reasons to make an ass of myself
giphy.gif

Rock on @Soaring Eagle 74 ! (btw you look cute in braids & a leotard) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Enjoy!

You completely overlook the main fallacy in this entire case is that Trump had no right to hold the documents he's alleged to have withheld. Not only has that NOT been established, we STILL don't know if the documents he's holding were even top secret (ie: classified)?

Guess who gets to decide that?

As President, I get to de-classify anything I want...period, end of dispute!
iu

That's OK DJT...Leftists will learn sooner or later the only person who had no right to take classified documents was creepy Joe! :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Oops. It's time to tell the truth.
I took classified documents from Obama's office and he didn't even know it!
iu

Yeah but we now know you broke the Law doin' that 'ya creep!

Oops. It's time to tell the truth.

NEW: CNN makes a shocking pivot, says they're 'perplexed' by the corruption coming out of the Department of 'Justice' as they continue to cover up for the Biden Crime Family. That's something I never thought I would hear. CNN Senior Legal Analyst Elie Honig blasted the DOJ for their 'inexplicable' conduct with Hunter Biden. "I genuinely am perplexed by what DOJ’s doing here." "It’s really inexplicable to me. First, we had basically five years of behind-the-scenes investigation with no transparency, no action, and some questions being asked, what’s taken so long?" "And then they go all the way to appointing a special counsel, the same guy who’s been presiding over the case for five-plus years already." "I think they’ve made a real mess for themselves and now they’re going to have to deal with the consequences of it." Too little, too late!

• Wow
Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb

NEW: CNN makes a shocking pivot, says they're 'perplexed' by the corruption coming out of the Department of 'Justice' as they continue to cover up for the Biden Crime Family. That's something I never thought I would hear. CNN Senior Legal Analyst Elie Honig blasted the DOJ for their 'inexplicable' conduct with Hunter Biden. "I genuinely am perplexed by what DOJ’s doing here." "It’s really inexplicable to me. First, we had basically five years of behind-the-scenes investigation with no transparency, no action, and some questions being asked, what’s taken so long?" "And then they go all the way to appointing a special counsel, the same guy who’s been presiding over the case for five-plus years already." "I think they’ve made a real mess for themselves and now they’re going to have to deal with the consequences of it." Too little, too late!
They've been consumed by their own corruption. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT