ADVERTISEMENT

Tavon Austin no longer being utilized with Rams

I'll give you that poor white folks take more abuse then rich white people but to say that blacks and whites take the same amount of abuse by the hands of those crooked cops is laughable! And all the more reason why these protesting are necessary! Name one rich white person that got arrested for no reason. Or even placed in cuffs!

I'll give you that poor white folks take more abuse then rich white people but to say that blacks and whites take the same amount of abuse by the hands of those crooked cops is laughable! And all the more reason why these protesting are necessary! Name one rich white person that got arrested for no reason. Or even placed in cuffs!

Name a rich black person that got arrested for no reason...

this thread represents the worst of message board society. if tavon scored 2 TDs, that might get 2 posts. if it looks like he's in trouble, that gets 3 pages.

Hail, the jails are full of poor folks. Poor folks that can't defend themselves in a court of law. Poor whites, poor blacks...........it makes no difference. J.R. Cash got it right when according to a poem/song Johnny wrote--paraphrased-- he wore black for the poor and the beaten down, the prisoner who has long paid for his crime, for those who never read or listened to the words that Jesus said. For the sick and lonely, in mournin' for the lives that could have been. For the thousands who have died, believing that the Lord was on their side. I'd love to wear a rainbow every day, and tell the world that everything's OK, but I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back, Til things are brighter, I'm the Man in Black.

Great lyrics! But........if you think the man in black has it bad, the black man has it 5x worse, just check the stats! Hell, as Johnie Cash was jotting those words on a piece of paper, Rubin Hurricane Carter (rich black man) was serving time for a murder he didn't commit! Look, i can give names and numbers as examples of how blacks aren't treated equally as whites. And all these pro athletes are doing is shedding some light on the subject! And one last thing, Tavon would be proud that his name sparked these conversations!

Great lyrics! But........if you think the man in black has it bad, the black man has it 5x worse, just check the stats! Hell, as Johnie Cash was jotting those words on a piece of paper, Rubin Hurricane Carter (rich black man) was serving time for a murder he didn't commit! Look, i can give names and numbers as examples of how blacks aren't treated equally as whites. And all these pro athletes are doing is shedding some light on the subject! And one last thing, Tavon would be proud that his name sparked these conversations!

Heck, I have relatives that pulled time in the Big House for making corn liquor. Tell me a mans should get 15 years for running less than 300 gallons of corn liquor. They would have paid taxes on the liquor but that ain't what the g-men wanted. They wanted these poor and evil folks to rot in a jell cell! My relatives had the idea that readin', writin' and Route 23 would take them to the good life in the north. When actually it lead them to a life of misery. They resorted to making 'shine'. Warez

Have you ever been down Kentucky-way
Say south of Prestonsburg
Have you ever been up in a holler
Have you ever heared
A mountain man cough his life away
From diggin' that black coal
In those dark mines.............those dark mines
If you had you might just understand
The reason that they left it all behind..................Warez

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT