ADVERTISEMENT

Tarheel, dave and dvldog

countryroads89

All-American
Sep 6, 2013
mysteriously absent from the board today. Do you think they called each other last night and reminded each other that Cohen was going to be sentenced today and suggested it wouldn't be a good day to show up on the board?

Reactions: tjebarr
mysteriously absent from the board today. Do you think they called each other last night and reminded each other that Cohen was going to be sentenced today and suggested it wouldn't be a good day to show up on the board?

This is my view for the week. Piss off.

DuK1cETWoAA5NhD.jpg:large

Just now checking in. Been busy all day. What did he get? The more time he receives the less I’d guess he helped Mueller, no?

6 X the amount tarheel predicted.
3 years? Cool. Another shithead off the street. If this get to Trump, fine on that as well. I’ve aid from jump street that if they get him, it will be financed related. You don’t do that much business, especially in NY and not break the law.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Or...

Some people have jobs that dont allow them to goof off all day

Reactions: WVU82
Just now checking in. Been busy all day. What did he get? The more time he receives the less I’d guess he helped Mueller, no?
I just walked in the door.

I didnt know Cohen was sentenced today until about 5 minutes ago. Good to see ole blackywhite thinks of me all day when I am at work.

Reactions: WVU82
I’d just like to say, I had no doubt all three would answer in this thread.

1) you got to give country credit for standing in with that chin, no fear

2) I respect all three of the nutjobs this thread called out for standing by their posts, even Dave and his Bullsh1t

Reactions: countryroads89

2) I respect all three of the nutjobs this thread called out for standing by their posts, even Dave and his Bullsh1t
Dont hate me because I saw through you fron the start

I've had my fill of west coast craft beers tonight. Bring it.

Dont hate me because I saw through you fron the start
I’m an open book Davey.....my pages fluttering in the gentle wind of information.....dangling, tickled by the entrancing possibility of truth......ever reaching into the abyssal volume of American thought.....waiting, whispering for knowledge constantly......I ache, I yearn to be filled.....fill me up Davey boy[winking]

Reactions: JWG66 and Airport
I’m an open book Davey.....my pages fluttering in the gentle wind of information.....dangling, tickled by the entrancing possibility of truth......ever reaching into the abyssal volume of American thought.....waiting, whispering for knowledge constantly......I ache, I yearn to be filled.....fill me up Davey boy[winking]
Annnnnnnnd I came

Gross

Reactions: Boomboom521
zippers are coming down all over liberal land after that one....good stuff

TF Cohen have to do with Flynn?
I get the turncoat informants mixed up. Sorry, were those the notes taken in the interviews by the SC after Gen Doright realized he was wrong and decided to make the SC happy trough cooperation?

I get the turncoat informants mixed up. Sorry, were those the notes taken in the interviews by the SC after Gen Doright realized he was wrong and decided to make the SC happy trough cooperation?

No, the notes taken from the initial interview, where the FBI got him confused on whether they were discussing sanctions or the Russians they booted. The interview where Comey didn't follow protocol by initiating an interview through White House counsel, but instead sent Strzok (fired) over to have a "discussion".

No, the notes taken from the initial interview, where the FBI got him confused on whether they were discussing sanctions or the Russians they booted. The interview where Comey didn't follow protocol by initiating an interview through White House counsel, but instead sent Strzok (fired) over to have a "discussion".

LOL!

:joy::joy::joy:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT