ADVERTISEMENT

** Superficial Baylor GAME THREAD **

Does Devin know that The Dunk is in order when only 2 feet from the basket? Put it on the floor? Never!

since it's superficial..Paige is killing me on Fanduel..11.4 total..10pts 2R 1T..

man, college basketball is insanely hard to beat in fan duel. i had a few big days, but ended up deciding to stop playing and wait for football

on the NBA side I came 21 pts away of winning 10g's on a $2 entry on the featured not league..still in the green line

on the NBA side I came 21 pts away of winning 10g's on a $2 entry on the featured not league..still in the green line

i just play 50/50s and quadruples. couple times my lineup would have won thousands had i entered a tournament. but i stick to my system.

i just play 50/50s and quadruples. couple times my lineup would have won thousands had i entered a tournament. but i stick to my system.
I've played double up several times and never lost..I just keep going for the big kill..odds are against it, but it's way better than winning the lotto

I've played double up several times and never lost..I just keep going for the big kill..odds are against it, but it's way better than winning the lotto

it is. i bet you play trifectas too :) one day, you'll hit

Ha..you should have just put $1 in the 100,000 ..It's better than just some random lottery ticket..you use your knowledge of the sport and stats..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT