ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Masks Strongly Recommended for Fans at WVU Coliseum

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – Fans are strongly encouraged to wear masks for the men's basketball game against Baylor on Tuesday and for all remaining events at the WVU Coliseum this winter.

Fans are reminded that Tuesday's game against No. 5 Baylor has moved from 7 p.m. to 5 p.m.

The game will be televised on ESPN2. The time change was made In October due to the adjustment of an NFL Playoff game.

The game is a Gold Rush, presented by Diversified Energy. All fans are encouraged to wear Gold for the matchup with the defending national champion Bears.

At halftime, the amazing Red Panda will perform her balancing act, courtesy Coca-Cola Zero Sugar.

Tickets are available at WVUGAME.com.

Rong Niu !!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Show your paperwork with your mask on - walk to your seat while social distancing - sit down in your chair. Once seated the virus can not find you. Talk, laugh, drink, eat and have a good old time at McDonalds (of all places). Put your mask back on and fight off the viruses on the way out the door.

I know, wrong board.

Logical life in Liberal America!

Show your paperwork with your mask on - walk to your seat while social distancing - sit down in your chair. Once seated the virus can not find you. Talk, laugh, drink, eat and have a good old time at McDonalds (of all places). Put your mask back on and fight off the viruses on the way out the door.

I know, wrong board.

Logical life in Liberal America!
Look at the NBA. Bench players, coaches, media wear masks. Players on the court, close contact with one another, are not required to wear a mask. Hmm......guess they used scientific data for this.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Maybe Lyons or Huggins can use their salaries to purchase every attendee an N95, which is a one-time use mask. Any other mask, especially stupid ass cheap cloth masks, are just a waste.

also, why do they offer concession stand stuff at these games since it promotes aerosol formation and spread? Ahh thats right, that’s the money that makes these decisions. It’s hilarious seeing WVU try to act self-righteous and that they care about anything other than money.

Reactions: KingCoal
Is there any scientific backing to accompany this press release?
No. Just brought to you by Shane Lyons and Coca-Cola. Can’t have the “no masks” optics on the TV by Shane. But please consume your coke and other food and beverages while there please.

Reactions: KingCoal
Look at the NBA. Bench players, coaches, media wear masks. Players on the court, close contact with one another, are not required to wear a mask. Hmm......guess they used scientific data for this.
Same thing happened at KU. Huggins and Self, no mask. Assistants, masked. Players on the court, no mask. Players on the bench, masked.

The most logically sound precautions were all the back in Feb 2020 when people understandably went to hysterical lengths to sanitize everything. Ever since April of 2020 absolutely nothing from the "powers" to stand up to even the lightest amount of pushback.

Show me your evidence that it works? You can't. Highest number of cases ever in locations with lockdowns, mandatory masks, and mandatory vaccinations. Checkmate.
Now that greg and michigan herd left...you truly are the board's new clown.

You have no evidence they don't work so you divert it back to me to prove they do.

You are a total dipshit.

Congrats....

Now that greg and michigan herd left...you truly are the board's new clown.

You have no evidence they don't work so you divert it back to me to prove they do.

You are a total dipshit.

Congrats....
And, of course, you cannot prove they work. Highest......numbers.......ever..........with masks, vaccinations, and travel restrictions. Hmmmm.......

Now, go put your diaper on your face and pretend you are protected........OR......live your life like you did prior to March 2020.

And, of course, you cannot prove they work. Highest......numbers.......ever..........with masks, vaccinations, and travel restrictions. Hmmmm.......

Now, go put your diaper on your face and pretend you are protected........OR......live your life like you did prior to March 2020.
I truly hope you catch the worst strain of COVID...for being so ****ing stupid.

No guarantee a mask works or doesn't work if everyone doesn't wear one. So it will never be known.

Just go with these golden beauties...

_78059534_ebola-suit.jpg

looks to me like you have a stalker....I smelled it

Yeah, but I stocked up on NyQuil Cold and Flu, so I'll be fine. Thanks though. Unlike me, there is no cure or fix for your condition.
You fixed being an asshole? Congrats.

Gee....all those people that have died from COVID...if the only had Nyquil...

You are the biggest douchebag here....congrats

You fixed being an asshole? Congrats.

Gee....all those people that have died from COVID...if the only had Nyquil...

You are the biggest douchebag here....congrats
I forgot, before COVID people never died when they got sick. Why don't you just ignore my posts if you don't like/believe my thoughts on certain topics?

Yes, go to the game and wear a mask while you're sitting 6 inches from the next guy, jumping up and down, screaming, high-fiving your pals, etc. etc. SCIENCE!

I forgot, before COVID people never died when they got sick. Why don't you just ignore my posts if you don't like/believe my thoughts on certain topics?
NYQUIL!

Saves you from COVID!!!

Why don't you do us all a favor and simply quit posting....especially your low iq bullshit.

6000 WV deaths from COVID....and all they needed was NYQUL!

NYQUIL!

Saves you from COVID!!!

Why don't you do us all a favor and simply quit posting....especially your low iq bullshit.

6000 WV deaths from COVID....and all they needed was NYQUL!
Look it up. What do the doctors tell people who go in positive, have symptoms? Oh....they tell them to go home, use OVER-THE-COUNTER medication (like NyQuil), and only come back to the hospital if you have trouble breathing. Those are FACTS.....not opinion.

This proves that you and your type of people are so brainless that you lack the ability to think for yourselves and must be told by the media what to think.

Reactions: Tenn.EER
Wear a mask,
stop bitchin and complaining.

Went to a Washington WiZards game recently - rode Metro Rail,
mostly everyone masked.

Stay away from folks who
are Not masked.
You don't have to worry, because us maskless and unvaccinated folks are living our lives and don't waste our time with people who want to pretend they are doing more than anyone else. Besides, you guys aren't very fun to hang with anyways.

Wear a mask,

mostly everyone masked.

Stay away from folks who
are Not masked.
They don’t do anything!!!

Well you can believe anything you want.

May, I repeat- stop Bitchin & Complaining.
Your health is your responsibility
unless you are a Carrier.
Humans are carriers of a LOT of things that you don't even know about.........you just know about COVID because the media tells you.

Wear a mask,

mostly everyone masked.

Stay away from folks who
are Not masked.
Yes, follow the example of the Beltway. All logic and reasoning coming from the denizens in one of the worst cities in America. If I want guidance, I won't look to the city that elected Marion Barry twice and Muriel Bowser.

Imagine being having all the money of the United States pumping into your city and its people and leadership managing to create a city that has been a plight on the nation for almost a century.

Reactions: mofo
Wear a mask, stupidity is contagious

No...

I live 4 hours away...Espn2 for me.

Guess what, I'd me masked if I was.

Good Day
Really? And risk being around all those "science-denying", maskless, WV native rubes?

Sounds like you don't take the dangers of covid very seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT