ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Masks Strongly Recommended for Fans at WVU Coliseum

Wear a mask or don't go to sports events.
I'll continue to go to sporting events and not wear a mask. Like I do at the grocery store. Restaurants. Bars. Movie theaters. Malls. Big box stores. Gas stations (nice mask, my ass, Sheetz). And anywhere else I damn well please. If masks work, great. You're wearing one, so you should be fine.

Maybe you should have worn Masks.

Those Layups might have dropped.

Go back to taking your nap gramps...

I thought you had me on ignore...but here you are....talking about ME

I still should kick your ass old man.
Actually fluffy I was checking out the MMB and saw all of these "ignored member" posts and I knew it had to be you and your elementary school potty mouth. However when you picked a fight with MountaineerWV you really screwed the pooch(again). You are not now , never have been, and never will be in his league. Now back on ignore you go.....it won't be long before you get run off the MMB too

Actually fluffy I was checking out the MMB and saw all of these "ignored member" posts and I knew it had to be you and your elementary school potty mouth. However when you picked a fight with MountaineerWV you really screwed the pooch(again). You are not now , never have been, and never will be in his league. Now back on ignore you go.....it won't be long before you get run off the MMB too
LMAO....Like you...MountaineerWV is super low IQ...

Back on ignore? LMAO....like you clowns every actually put me on ignore?

Run off the MMB too?

No one has any idea what you are rambling on about it....someone needs to walk you back to Hospice Care.

LMAO....Like you...MountaineerWV is super low IQ...

Back on ignore? LMAO....like you clowns every actually put me on ignore?

Run off the MMB too?

No one has any idea what you are rambling on about it....someone needs to walk you back to Hospice Care.
Wow!! Are you ok?

Except you
What does that even mean? I am not the one advocating that you start wearing masks in situations that they traditionally were never worn in before. Again if you want to compel people to start or stop a behavior, especially if it contradicts the way things have always been done, the onus is on the side advocating change to coherently argue as to why. Some cases, smoking cigarettes for example, there was a very good and coherent case as to why it had to stop. Masks on the other hand are more dubious when dealing with a virus that is aersolized, which passes through all but K95's easily. It's also dubious to say that wearing a mask at the basketball game will put a dent in COVID, but sitting in a restaurant maskless for 2+ hours is fine. Truth is that the only thing proven helpful is K95's and those that are worried can wear them to protect themselves regardless of what those around them do as wearing that K95 is just as protective when around cloth/surgical masked folks or the unmasked.

Last edited:
Wear a mask or don't go to sports events.
How about if you are that worried about catching a communicable disease don't go to sporting events. This way the individual gets to choose their own behavior and risk tolerance regardless of others. Your way says everyone else must change their behavior to accommodate your risk concerns.

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – Fans are strongly encouraged to wear masks for the men's basketball game against Baylor on Tuesday and for all remaining events at the WVU Coliseum this winter.

Fans are reminded that Tuesday's game against No. 5 Baylor has moved from 7 p.m. to 5 p.m.

The game will be televised on ESPN2. The time change was made In October due to the adjustment of an NFL Playoff game.

The game is a Gold Rush, presented by Diversified Energy. All fans are encouraged to wear Gold for the matchup with the defending national champion Bears.

At halftime, the amazing Red Panda will perform her balancing act, courtesy Coca-Cola Zero Sugar.

Tickets are available at WVUGAME.com.
Is this for Covid or the bad stench from the mens bb results……ugh…..

Reactions: Phil1972
If anyone would like to hire a hit-man (who also does small jobs like breaking hips) private message me. Work has been slow lately since a lot of men have started growing vaginas.

Last edited:
None what so ever, would you mind if I sneeze on your head during the games? I'll say sorry and excuse me.
So are you enlightened now? Sneezing into your elbow or a handkerchief as was done your entire life until 2020 wasn't good enough? Wearing a mask on your face at all times like a child that can't take the responsibility to do one of the 2 things mentioned above is what an "enlightened" society does? Or are you using an infantile false binary that you think is a clever "gotcha"? Don't answer it's a rhetorical question.

Oh and a rhetorical question is one where the answer is obvious and not really meant to be a question.

Oh and a question is a sentence form that requests the reader provide information in response.

Oh and a sentence is a group of words organized together to convey a coherent thought, idea, or event.

Oh and organized is .... ah, forget it. I can't dumb this idea down enough for someone who thinks the above post is an intelligent response.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Perhaps we should all wear paper bags over our heads at WVU games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT