ADVERTISEMENT

Stormy Daniels' lawyer: Cohen may have used money from Putin-tied company in hush money deal

And sure enough. I had 5 hours to spare. Wrong Michael Cohen... again.

Link

Liberals:

giphy.gif

Reactions: atlkvb
If that's what you want to hang your hat on. Sure.

giphy.gif

I mean...those were the newsworthy items here. I’ll hang my whole damn coat in it.

It seems like sometimes in the quest to ensure you have the last witty comeback you guys lose sight of what you’re actually talking about.

giphy.gif

I mean...those were the newsworthy items here. I’ll hang my whole damn coat in it.

It seems like sometimes in the quest to ensure you have the last witty comeback you guys lose sight of what you’re actually talking about.

I think of that very gif when I read most of Tarheel's posts.

Reactions: CpEER
And 8 mil is even easier to get.

Notice how these threads weave through the same corrupt cloth? Follow the money...that's usually where you get your answers about where the crooks are hiding.

Embarrassed? Why? Avenatti is one of the main reasons Cohen is behind bars and your orange god is an unindicted co-conspirator.

hahahahahahaha!
So he was playing federal prosecutor between beating women, stealing from invalids and blackmailing multinational suoercorps? Sure.

I'm glad you asked.

First, the story it tells undercuts the accounts given by Trump and another of his attorneys, Rudy Giuliani, about the payments to Daniels. Giuliani has said Trump wasn't aware at the time about what his retainer to Cohen was buying — the Daniels agreement or anything else — and didn't learn about it until recently. But Trump said Giuliani didn't have a good grasp of the facts, without substituting any of his own.

If that is because Trump knew he hadn't reimbursed Cohen, or knew that Vekselberg had underwritten the nondisclosure agreement, that is a big deal. It would confirm his awareness of a financial relationship between Trump's camp and a Russian oligarch whom the United States included in the list of people hit by economic restrictions earlier this year in retaliation for the election interference.

Second, the story appears to depict a previously unknown influence business that Cohen was running early in the Trump administration, apparently selling his access to corporate clients. Companies including AT&T wanted to know what to make of Trump and his advisers and evidently were paying Cohen to find out.

It's also significant because in October of 2016, AT&T announced that it wanted to buy media conglomerate Time Warner, which owns CNN. The cable network is a frequent target of Trump's and vice versa. The Trump administration opposes the putative merger.

In another case, the payments may have bought simple facetime: Trump met with the CEOs of Novartis and Bayer in January when he flew to Switzerland for the World Economic Forum.

Third, and more broadly, Avenatti's document changes the nature of the Russia imbroglio from a story about potential personal relationships and long-term conspiracy to one about money and payments.

Were other powerful Russians other than Vekselberg paying people in the Trump camp? If so, when did those payments begin and what did they buy? How much of the money is traceable?

Avenatti's material suggests the Treasury Department and the special counsel's office have bank and other records documenting wire transfers. There also have been indications, however, that special counsel investigators may be looking into whether powerful Russians have flown cash into the United States for use as part of influence campaigns here.

Trump and supporters dismiss all this. The president cites the clean bill of health he received from the Republican majority on the House intelligence committee that cleared him and his campaign of any wrongdoing. The Senate intelligence committee and Justice Department investigations that continue, he says, are just a "witch hunt."

Trump hasn't alluded directly to the most recent round of reports about Avenatti, Cohen, Daniels and Vekselberg, but he did renew a standing complaint on Wednesday about what he called the blanket unfairness in the coverage he receives.

"The Fake News is working overtime," he wrote on Twitter. "Just reported that, despite the tremendous success we are having with the economy & all things else, 91% of the Network News about me is negative (Fake). Why do we work so hard in working with the media when it is corrupt? Take away credentials?"
LOL!!!!!! Here's another crazy thread revival where countryroads was trying to say former Trump attorney John Avenetti had the "goods" on Trumps flirtations with the Russians, and not less than 5 hours into the thread where it was all spelled out as the end for Trump, the story blew up!

Hilarious. 🤣

It'd be an undertaking, but some of us should get together after Trump's re-election and post all of these Leftist predictions of his imminent demise that all eventually blew up into nothing. I mean there are so many "predictions" from them that whatever the latest smear they latched onto would finally spell the end of Trump Inc! All they have now is fear, innuendo, supposition and outright lies, but none of it has ever amounted to a better policy to defeat "orange man bad".

Now the current theme from them is he's going to be a "dictator" and destroy the Constitution. :rolleyes: I think reviving these thread is some of the funniest stuff on here because they're always proving how maniacal these Leftists are when it comes to Trump, and how they also are always dead wrong.

Last edited:
LOL!!!!!! Here's another crazy thread revival where countryroads was trying to say former Trump attorney John Avenetti had the "goods" on Trumps flirtations with the Russians, and not less than 5 hours into the thread where it was all spelled out as the end for Trump, the story blew up!

Hilarious. 🤣
Gotta love reading how they would claim Trump was colluding with Russia with the tiniest bit of made up BS .....but can't even fathom drop out Joe and his son is corrupt with all the bank evidence.....
Trump as a private business man had deals in many countries..Biden as a lifelong politician.....

Reactions: atlkvb
Gotta love reading how they would claim Trump was colluding with Russia with the tiniest bit of made up BS .....but can't even fathom drop out Joe and his son is corrupt with all the bank evidence.....
Trump as a private business man had deals in many countries..Biden as a lifelong politician.....
Isn't it flat out laughable? If I had a dollar for every time they claimed one of their hit pieces meant the end for Trump, I could pay off the national debt!

I get the biggest kick out of reading these old threads 🤣 Such mind numbing stupidity from our friends on the Left.

Unreal.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT