ADVERTISEMENT

Stormy Daniels' lawyer: Cohen may have used money from Putin-tied company in hush money deal

There’s room for the Obama’s in your head too? Impressive.
you are missing the point......who cares about Stormy?.....if Trump was with her, and I personally believe he was, he was NOT in office and not subject to political blackmail like Bill Clinton and the Kennedys were...who committed their acts while in public office on the public till. There is a BIG difference.Liberals continue to bring up Stormy because they have no other ammunition....no collusion...great economy...good stock market....illegal border crossings down.....no more crappy Iran deal.....North Korea coming to the table...lowest African American and Hispanic unemployment ever......need I go on?....you libs are just like old Rover....you can dish it out but you can't take it.......and your answer......Bernie, Uncle Joe, and Pocahantas.......good luck with that one[pfftt]

Reactions: atlkvb
you are missing the point......who cares about Stormy?.....if Trump was with her, and I personally believe he was, he was NOT in office and not subject to political blackmail like Bill Clinton and the Kennedys were...who committed their acts while in public office on the public till. There is a BIG difference.Liberals continue to bring up Stormy because they have no other ammunition....no collusion...great economy...good stock market....illegal border crossings down.....no more crappy Iran deal.....North Korea coming to the table...lowest African American and Hispanic unemployment ever......need I go on?....you libs are just like old Rover....you can dish it out but you can't take it.......and your answer......Bernie, Uncle Joe, and Pocahantas.......good luck with that one[pfftt]

They were challenged the other day on this forum to name a legislative agenda driving the "Big Blue Wave" predicted for the Fall. No one had an agenda or even offered a few sweeping legislative proposals voters are demanding from Democrats as they prepare to sweep them into power. Just as you said in your post Snow Sled Baby:

"Liberals continue to bring up Stormy because they have no other ammunition....no collusion...great economy...good stock market....illegal border crossings down.....no more crappy Iran deal.....North Korea coming to the table...lowest African American and Hispanic unemployment ever......need I go on?"

That right there in those few lines is why we're hearing so much about "Stormy" who paid her off, why, when, and for what? Ask yourself Snow Sled Baby, if you were on the Left, what would you have to offer in opposition to Trump's agenda? You'd be 'stormy desperate' too.

Reactions: EEResistable
"I have had dealings over the years where I sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago. I had the Miss Universe pageant — which I owned for quite a while — I had it in Moscow a long time ago. But other than that, I have nothing to do with Russia," Trump said.

Trump specifically said he has no investments or loans in or from Russia.

The Russian dude may as well have just wrote the check directly to lil' Donnie. I'm sure it was legit, nothing to see here...

Reactions: CpEER
"I have had dealings over the years where I sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago. I had the Miss Universe pageant — which I owned for quite a while — I had it in Moscow a long time ago. But other than that, I have nothing to do with Russia," Trump said.

Trump specifically said he has no investments or loans in or from Russia.

The Russian dude may as well have just wrote the check directly to lil' Donnie. I'm sure it was legit, nothing to see here...

I’m laughing at the people who think this is just “libs talking about Stormy”. They don’t seem to have to mental capacity to understand what they are seeing. No wonder they voted for this clown show.

Reactions: NCNEER
I’m laughing at the people who think this is just “libs talking about Stormy”. They don’t seem to have to mental capacity to understand what they are seeing. No wonder they voted for this clown show.

And I'm laughing at the people who think this is how you'll get rid of Trump.

lol...

what else did they let slide ?

NXVIM ... and that was just a month ago...

LOL!

If Trump's a clown show (denuclearization of N.Korea, tax cuts, record jobs and revenue from economic growth) what was his warm up act for the past 8 years?

Vaudeville?

DctZP2kWsAEEnaH.jpg

Do you people never tire of being laughed at with these daily accusations that never come to fruition? How many of these false accusations have you spread that turn out to be pitiful futile attempts to slander the name of the POTUS? Have you no shame nor pride in what you represent?

Do you people never tire of being laughed at with these daily accusations that never come to fruition? How many of these false accusations have you spread that turn out to be pitiful futile attempts to slander the name of the POTUS? Have you no shame nor pride in what you represent?
lol

Reactions: WVUCOOPER

mneilmont haven't you figured out yet they are simply exhibiting the advanced stages of TDS (Trump derangement syndrome)? I'm told by analysts here at the CDC in Atlanta who track infectious diseases, that if it goes into two or more election cycles it's nearly incurable, and the damage to one's psyche is probably permanent.

So this scheister who cant run a law firm is going to break the russian collusioon case before Mueller. Sure thing.

Avennetti is the new dossier. It disnt work the first time so they are running the same play from a different formation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT