ADVERTISEMENT

Starting To Look Like A Big 10 ‘Thing’

Did they allow him to check anyone's prostate? Or just a testicular exam?

Remember when OSU fans were ridiculing PSU fans about this stuff? Apparently its the conference...
Yes, I remember one particular OSU fan on this very forum that ridiculed the PSU fan. Now, that one OSU fan is saying it's irrelevant since it occurred many years ago. Wonder if he remembers the dates the PSU scandal occurred.

As for it being the conference, it's limited to scandalous schools that have the name, STATE, in its official name.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Yes, I remember one particular OSU fan on this very forum that ridiculed the PSU fan. Now, that one OSU fan is saying it's irrelevant since it occurred many years ago. Wonder if he remembers the dates the PSU scandal occurred.

As for it being the conference, it's limited to scandalous schools that have the name, STATE, in its official name.

Very true.

Noticed he picked the wrong time to get banned. Oh well, he'll just say something about "likes" LOL

My problem with this is why it took so long to come out? 15 years after the doctor died (hanged himself)? What are the odds that the same law firm handling this is the same law firm that Jordan is concentrating on regarding a bogus dossier used to investigate Trump people? This smells to me like some serious CYA from some political hacks. Time will tell.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
My problem with this is why it took so long to come out? 15 years after the doctor died (hanged himself)? What are the odds that the same law firm handling this is the same law firm that Jordan is concentrating on regarding a bogus dossier used to investigate Trump people? This smells to me like some serious CYA from some political hacks. Time will tell.

Agree. Comparing this to the PSU and MSU situation is a joke. Not one shred of evidence any of this occurred from my understanding. The culprit has been dead for like 15 years. Zero criminal charges file in like 40 years. Not one civil complaint filed throughout the years. Seems like the #metoo has found its way to another cash cow. Then of course scum media and politicians licking their chops going after Jordan.

Agree. Comparing this to the PSU and MSU situation is a joke. Not one shred of evidence any of this occurred from my understanding. The culprit has been dead for like 15 years. Zero criminal charges file in like 40 years. Not one civil complaint filed throughout the years. Seems like the #metoo has found its way to another cash cow. Then of course scum media and politicians licking their chops going after Jordan.

That post lowered the IQ of this thread by about 30 points.

So just because it was 40 years ago makes it ok to be a pervert.

So just because it was 40 years ago makes it ok to be a pervert.

The point was in 40 years no criminal complaints or charges. And in 40 years no civil complaints or charges. We literally know virtually nothing about this situation so throwing pervert around I believe is premature. He may or may not have been a pervert. Who on earth knows after 40 year. Because 40 year elapsed with absolutely no accusations my guess is he was probably a creep.

Last edited:
You missed the point slowpoke. The point was in 40 years no criminal complaints or charges. And in 40 years no civil complaints or charges. You are beyond stupid. You literally know nothing about this situation yet feel comfortable calling someone a pervert. He may or may not have been a pervert. Who on earth knows after 40 year. My guess is he was probably a creep.

Typical negative response followed by name attacks because somebody disagrees with you.

I'm beginning to think the posters here are correct about you. I was giving you the benefit of doubt of the attacks from others might be unwarranted. But you proved me wrong and your opponents correct. You are a Pitt fan troll.

Typical negative response followed by name attacks because somebody disagrees with you.

I'm beginning to think the posters here are correct about you. I was giving you the benefit of doubt of the attacks from others might be unwarranted. But you proved me wrong and your opponents correct. You are a Pitt fan troll.

LOL at tired Pitt jab in a thread that has nothing to do with Pitt. Listen man apologies for my rough post. You’re basically right I shouldn’t be so abrasive. I’ll delete it but come on Allen!!! Sandusky was the worst of the worst. Penn St coaches like Paterno and Admin should all be in jail. College wrestlers have no resemblance to 8, 10, 12 and 14 year old troubled kids and campers Sandusky was grooming for sexual activity.

I edited the post Allen.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
You'd think medical people would get over such a desire considering the amount of time during schooling they spend with corpses.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT