All-American
May 29, 2001
In games involving 3 in 1st place tie in the Big 12

Iowa State has beaten both Kansas State and Texas
Texas is 0-2 against other 2

Iowa State lost to Oklahoma State by 2 and Kansas by 2
Kansas State lost to Iowa State by 4 and TCU by 14
Texas lost to Iowa State by 11 and Kansas State by 13

ADVANTAGE: Iowa State, in my opinion, even though #5 Kansas State and #10 Texas are ranked higher nationally over #12 Iowa State. But NOT in Big 12 even though all 3 are tied.

Iowa State is the team to beat! By half the width of a strand of my 90-year-old hair. Don't bet money on it!

3-way tie for 1st place
3-way tie for 4th place
6 teams, toss a coin to determine the conference regular season champs. But I see Iowa State with very slight edge.

#12 Iowa State 6-2
#5 Kansas State 6-2
#10 Texas 6-2
#11 TCU 5-3
#17 Baylor 5-3
#9 Kansas 5-3
Oklahoma State 3-5
Oklahoma 2-6
West Virginia 1-6
Texas Tech 0-7

TUESDAY BIG 12
#12 Iowa State 80, #5 Kansas State 76
#10 Texas 89, Oklahoma State 75
#11 TCU 79, Oklahoma 52

WEDNESDAY BIG 12
7 pm, WVU at Texas Tech, ESPNU
Battle for the Basement

Only big road win for ISU is @TCU and the rest were home. ISU has to pay a return visit Baylor, Kansas State and Texas. Plus they could lose their home games to Kansas and TCU. That's 5 more L's and 11-7. Winner of Big 12 will have 4 to 5 losses.

It's going to take more than just home wins over Texas and KSU to be declared Big 12 winners. After all ISU and TCU both have lost to bottom feeder teams in Big 12.

Only big road win for ISU is @TCU and the rest were home. ISU has to pay a return visit Baylor, Kansas State and Texas. Plus they could lose their home games to Kansas and TCU. That's 5 more L's and 11-7. Winner of Big 12 will have 4 to 5 losses.

It's going to take more than just home wins over Texas and KSU to be declared Big 12 winners. After all ISU and TCU both have lost to bottom feeder teams in Big 12.

GOOD POINTS. BUT IOWA STATE HAS BEATEN BOTH TEAMS TIED WITH THEM FOR FIRST. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS AT HOME I STILL GIVE IOWA STATE THE EDGE. BUT I AGREE THAT ANY OF THE 6 COULD WIN THE TITLE BECAUSE ONLY 1 W OR L SEPARATES THEM. TOUGH CONFERENCE, HUH?

GOOD POINTS. BUT IOWA STATE HAS BEATEN BOTH TEAMS TIED WITH THEM FOR FIRST. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS AT HOME I STILL GIVE IOWA STATE THE EDGE. BUT I AGREE THAT ANY OF THE 6 COULD WIN THE TITLE BECAUSE ONLY 1 W OR L SEPARATES THEM. TOUGH CONFERENCE, HUH?
That's nice but the schedule is not complete.

Texas Tech beats CFE guaranteed pick to win Big 12 Iowa State 80-77 in OT.

This after ISU chokes on it's own vomit and blows 17 point half time lead.

Texas Tech beats CFE guaranteed pick to win Big 12 Iowa State 80-77 in OT.

This after ISU chokes on it's own vomit and blows 17 point half time lead.

CFE guaranteed pick to win Big 12
Really? Let's read my post:

ANY OF THE 6 COULD WIN THE TITLE

Sound like a guarantee to you?

CFE guaranteed pick to win Big 12
Really? Let's read my post:

ANY OF THE 6 COULD WIN THE TITLE

Sound like a guarantee to you?
Read your headline dumbass.

Iowa State to win Big 12 by a dinosaur's eyelash

I see Iowa State with very slight edge.

Well, if you're watching Iowa State today you see how vicious and tough the Cyclones can be. They may be over their midseason swoon, which is bad news for other Big 12 teams and March Madness opponents. I wouldn't quit on Iowa State yet. They are passing the eyeball test again!

Well, if you're watching Iowa State today you see how vicious and tough the Cyclones can be. They may be over their midseason swoon, which is bad news for other Big 12 teams and March Madness opponents. I wouldn't quit on Iowa State yet. They are passing the eyeball test again!
Then how would you know little one?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Even the staunchest Cyclone fans aren't expecting to win the conference. They can play good defense at times, but are prone to foul trouble, especially on the road.

Losing the projected starting point guard before the season, put a true freshman in charge of the offense. He has done a stellar job, but has turned it over too much at critical times. And he has very little help at the position.

Losing Kunc has hurt, but he's back now and seems to be coming into form.

Grill hurt his back a few weeks ago and has been fighting that injury. He sat out at Kansas State. A healthy Grill is important for this team to play up to its potential.

Offense is a crapshoot. You never know who might have the hot hand. On the road, it might be nobody. Home has been kinder. There is no "go-to" guy on this team. Just a bunch of hard workers.

Goody for them but they're not winning the conference.

Even the staunchest Cyclone fans aren't expecting to win the conference. They can play good defense at times, but are prone to foul trouble, especially on the road.

Losing the projected starting point guard before the season, put a true freshman in charge of the offense. He has done a stellar job, but has turned it over too much at critical times. And he has very little help at the position.

Losing Kunc has hurt, but he's back now and seems to be coming into form.

Grill hurt his back a few weeks ago and has been fighting that injury. He sat out at Kansas State. A healthy Grill is important for this team to play up to its potential.

Offense is a crapshoot. You never know who might have the hot hand. On the road, it might be nobody. Home has been kinder. There is no "go-to" guy on this team. Just a bunch of hard workers.
We don't care.

Reactions: Rootmaster
In games involving 3 in 1st place tie in the Big 12

Iowa State has beaten both Kansas State and Texas
Texas is 0-2 against other 2

Iowa State lost to Oklahoma State by 2 and Kansas by 2
Kansas State lost to Iowa State by 4 and TCU by 14
Texas lost to Iowa State by 11 and Kansas State by 13

ADVANTAGE: Iowa State, in my opinion, even though #5 Kansas State and #10 Texas are ranked higher nationally over #12 Iowa State. But NOT in Big 12 even though all 3 are tied.

Iowa State is the team to beat! By half the width of a strand of my 90-year-old hair. Don't bet money on it!

3-way tie for 1st place
3-way tie for 4th place
6 teams, toss a coin to determine the conference regular season champs. But I see Iowa State with very slight edge.

#12 Iowa State 6-2
#5 Kansas State 6-2
#10 Texas 6-2
#11 TCU 5-3
#17 Baylor 5-3
#9 Kansas 5-3
Oklahoma State 3-5
Oklahoma 2-6
West Virginia 1-6
Texas Tech 0-7

TUESDAY BIG 12
#12 Iowa State 80, #5 Kansas State 76
#10 Texas 89, Oklahoma State 75
#11 TCU 79, Oklahoma 52

WEDNESDAY BIG 12
7 pm, WVU at Texas Tech, ESPNU
Battle for the Basement
Is Iowa State winning the Big 12?

ISU 3-8 in last 11 games after a 5-1 start. With 4 straight losses.

Is Iowa State winning the Big 12?

NOPE, AS YOU SUGGEST, IOWA STATE MADE ME LOOK LIKE A TERRIBLE PROGNOASTICATOR. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAR IOWA STATE HAS FALLEN IN THE LAST 6 OR 7 GAMES. BUT I AM DELIGHTED (SAME AS YOU?) AT THE WAY WVU IS COMING ON LIKE SMART GANGBUSTERS AT THE RIGHT TIME IN THE SEASON. THIS TEAM IS READING FOR MARCH MADNESS RUN TO AT LEAST THE SWEET SIXTEEN! I AM ECSTATIC! IOWA STATE DID A PRATFALL AFTER I BRAGGED ON THEM. I KNOW YOU SAVED THAT POST FOR A CHANCE TO JAB ME. IF I'M BLEEDING, I'M STILL HAPPY. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MOUNTAINEERS! IT'S A GREAT NIGHT TO BE A MOUNTAINEER!!!!

LMAO...losing four of six is coming on like gangbusters....keep trolling douchebag.

HEY, I'M DELIGHTED THAT THE WHEELS CAME OFF IOWA STATE, WHICH LOOKED LIKE A WORLD-BEATER THE 1ST HALF OF THE BIG 12 CONFERENCE SEASON. AND THAT EVERYTHING FELL INTO PLACE FOR WVU, WHICD WAS SOCLOSE IN 10 GAMES IT LOST. THE 9 STRANGERS HAVE BECOME THE 9 SAVIORS FOR WVU! I'M HAPPY. AREN'T YOU? OR DO YOU AGREE WITH ALLEN AND RUTMESSUP? YOU'D RATHER BE HAPPY THAT I'M WRONG THAN HAPPY THAT WVU HAD THIS GREAT RESURRECTION? THAT'S NOT MUCH OF A WVU FAN. GEEZ! ENJOY THE MOMENT! I SURE AM! GREAT TIME TO BE A MOUNTAINEER!

THAT WVU HAD THIS GREAT RESURRECTION? THAT'S NOT MUCH OF A WVU FAN. GEEZ! ENJOY THE MOMENT!
Losing four of six isn't a resurrection...the numbers don't like douchebag. That is 2-4....NOT A RESURRECTION.

more numbers that don't lie....6-11 in conference....that isn't a resurrection either....numbers don't lie.

You do...but the numbers dont.

My guess is you don't know what resurrection means. Am I correct?

Jesus Christ, I know all about the Resurrection!

The weekend of almost beating Kansas IN KANSAS (down 2, 18 seconds left, we miss 3 shots) and then the miracle of beating Iowa State IN AMES for our 2nd victory over the Cyclones this season IS a Resurrection. You can throw as many darts as you want but they are just farts to me today because I am as happy as Erik in the photo of him smiling broadly going down the floor. Why can't you be happy and no nasty and grumpy on such a glorious day? No wonder you're live 7.5 years less than me. You're killing yourself with your misery-spreading!

Let's hope that Texas Tech loss doesn't come back and bite us in the ass.

Jesus Christ, I know all about the Resurrection!

The weekend of almost beating Kansas IN KANSAS (down 2, 18 seconds left, we miss 3 shots) and then the miracle of beating Iowa State IN AMES for our 2nd victory over the Cyclones this season IS a Resurrection. You can throw as many darts as you want but they are just farts to me today because I am as happy as Erik in the photo of him smiling broadly going down the floor. Why can't you be happy and no nasty and grumpy on such a glorious day? No wonder you're live 7.5 years less than me. You're killing yourself with your misery-spreading!
There you go again hoping somebody dies. Should bother you but I guess you libtard atheist celler dwellers don't worry about little things like your eternal damnation that you work so hard for.

A thug leaves Iowa State.

Hey, it was an intelligence analysis at the time I made it. Iowa State was chewing up the world. No one, including you or me, could have foreseen the collapse that followed. I was wrong. But I stuck my neck out. You and Rootmaster don't have the courage to do that. You keep track of posts by people who stick their necks out with their guesses, then whip them out with happiness when they are wrong. You two identical twins would rather WVU lose a game so you can stick it to a WVU lover than see the Mountaineers win the game and the WVU lover is right. I want WVU to win every game. I'm not interested in attacks on those who love WVU sports. Those who do are NOT WVU fans, just flames-fanners. To be immersed in such misery makes the misery-flingers pathetic human beings. If WVU loses in the Big 12 tournament, don't gloat because I'm wrong. This isn't the board to gloat about a WVU loss. In March Madness if WVU doesn't win the national title putting the Big 12 at the top for a 3rd straight year, don't gloat and make fun because I want WVU to win it all. It shows everyone what a terrible human being you and Rootmaster are. You two make Donald Trump look like an angel! You probably even vote Republican and for Trump.

Hey, it was an intelligence analysis at the time I made it. Iowa State was chewing up the world. No one, including you or me, could have foreseen the collapse that followed. I was wrong. But I stuck my neck out. You and Rootmaster don't have the courage to do that. You keep track of posts by people who stick their necks out with their guesses, then whip them out with happiness when they are wrong. You two identical twins would rather WVU lose a game so you can stick it to a WVU lover than see the Mountaineers win the game and the WVU lover is right. I want WVU to win every game. I'm not interested in attacks on those who love WVU sports. Those who do are NOT WVU fans, just flames-fanners. To be immersed in such misery makes the misery-flingers pathetic human beings. If WVU loses in the Big 12 tournament, don't gloat because I'm wrong. This isn't the board to gloat about a WVU loss. In March Madness if WVU doesn't win the national title putting the Big 12 at the top for a 3rd straight year, don't gloat and make fun because I want WVU to win it all. It shows everyone what a terrible human being you and Rootmaster are. You two make Donald Trump look like an angel! You probably even vote Republican and for Trump.
GO **** YOURSELF

YOU try way to hard at trying to stir your attention whore pot lol. However you are not close to being relevant, important, interesting...or remotely intelligent. Btw...have you turned 90 yet again this year?

ADVERTISEMENT