ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke with an AD and another major University last week.

The 2016 football season will be here in less than 2.5 months. I think we should allow the season to play out before passing judgement on the current coach and AD. When times are perceived as good nobody really cares how the coach conducts himself in terms of PR with the fans and Alum. when times are perceived as not good the majority of are fans are on the same page that its time for a change. Coach Dana was brought back to coach the 2016 season and until the book is closed on his tenure the verdict is still out. If coach Dana is able to meet the minimum expectations of the current AD and president this season he will be the coach in 2017. If not we will more than likely see someone new on the sidelines. Either way we will probably know the answer in 5.5 months. We should all sit back and relax and let the situation play out instead of fanning the flames of the rumor mill.

Sometimes I do not think Dana is patient enough. You can line up and run the ball down the field with his OL. He throws too many deep ball on 3rd and short. I too believe he is limited. I think the best he will do in this conference is 9-3 with a very good team.

Sometimes I do not think Dana is patient enough. You can line up and run the ball down the field with his OL. He throws too many deep ball on 3rd and short. I too believe he is limited. I think the best he will do in this conference is 9-3 with a very good team.

Speaking just for me and some people from Tennessee.....................ole Warez is very happy to learn that the Mountaineers will go 9-3 each year. Puuuuuuuuuuuuurfect!

Dana is a very very good coach, just not s head coach. Like that ex Pitt coach whose name escapes me. Fired as Pitts head coach, professional o coordinator in a week

I have no clue about Dana's coaching ability............either as a position coach or head coach. I know he drinks a lot of Red Bull and eats every pickle that ole TorontoEERs sends him.........and begs for more! He also like money.

We can't Bobby. One of us would be cheating on you.

628x471.jpg

Reactions: michaelwalkerbr
Well, I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun
There were children crying and colors flying
All around the chosen ones
All in a dream, all in a dream
The loading had begun
Flyin' mother nature's silver seed
To a new home in the sun
To a new home in the sun

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun
There were children crying and colors flying
All around the chosen ones
All in a dream, all in a dream
The loading had begun
To a new home in the sun
To a new home in the sun

HurdyGurdyEer.................I like the way you talk.

OK..................I will ask all my AD friends at the major universities what they think about Dana and his relationship with alums, fans and media. I will also ask all my HC friends. Dadgummit, we got to get to the bottom of this!

Well I spoke with Jeremy McClain the other day and asked him what he thought of Dana Holgorsen, he said, "Who?"

Well I spoke with Jeremy McClain the other day and asked him what he thought of Dana Holgorsen, he said, "Who?"

GeorgiaBoy...............are you a big hep! Ole Warez could use a feller like you. I will pay you hunnards. I mean hunnards! You wanna go to Michigan and pick this years crop of pickles? You will work under TorontoEERs. Call me at BR-549 for job discussion. You da man!

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
GeorgiaBoy...............are you a big hep! Ole Warez could use a feller like you. I will pay you hunnards. I mean hunnards! You wanna go to Michigan and pick this years crop of pickles? You will work under TorontoEERs. Call me at BR-549 for job discussion. You da man!

Warez, I am currently under contract with another firm, but I am a free agent May 31, 2017. I am honored to be considered for a position with your growing concern and would be proud to discuss the opportunity at a more appropriate time. Thanks for the offer and I'd love some pickles in the meantime.

Are you guys smokin' that wildwood weed again? "Well they dug and they burned and they burned and they dug and killed all our cute little weeds. We just smiled and waved, sittin' there on that sack of seeds!" (Jim Stafford)

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
Are you guys smokin' that wildwood weed again? "Well they dug and they burned and they burned and they dug and killed all our cute little weeds. We just smiled and waved, sittin' there on that sack of seeds!" (Jim Stafford)

MikeyDub--- I cannot advocate the use of the weed except in Colorado and the Pacific Northwest and certain municipalities across America. However, I also cannot run for public office until my Mother passes away - 83 y/o and still lives in Morgantown - so as not to embarrass her once all the dirt gets dug up on me.

Please note that I have reformed my ways and have become an upstanding citizen since about 1980.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone who attended WVU from 1974 through 1978 as I may have offended them in one way or another. Especially that gal from Maryland who surprised me by actually going out with me and I got drunk on our first date (and last date) to the point of incapacitation.

MikeyDub--- I cannot advocate the use of the weed except in Colorado and the Pacific Northwest and certain municipalities across America. However, I also cannot run for public office until my Mother passes away - 83 y/o and still lives in Morgantown - so as not to embarrass her once all the dirt gets dug up on me.

Please note that I have reformed my ways and have become an upstanding citizen since about 1980.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone who attended WVU from 1974 through 1978 as I may have offended them in one way or another. Especially that gal from Maryland who surprised me by actually going out with me and I got drunk on our first date (and last date) to the point of incapacitation.

GeorgiaBoy.........................you say you got drunk on the first date but let's put things in perspective. Really..............as I tell my wifey dear...................."honey, I ain't drunk............I'm just drinking!"

GeorgiaBoy.........................you say you got drunk on the first date but let's put things in perspective. Really..............as I tell my wifey dear...................."honey, I ain't drunk............I'm just drinking!"

Warez, I just thought of something.... doesn't that there "ORLACO" claim to be a woman from Baltimore? You don't think.... Naw, even that would be too much coincidence!

Orlaco....................she scare me!

Ok, so to sum up this lengthy thread.... Darth thinks 5150 is FOS, everyone else agrees that the statements are acurate, but perhaps not an earth-shattering revelation. The alleged conversation did or didn't hapen, but at this point is irrelevant.

Manicures and pedicures are somewhat essential to daily life but can be handled personally if necessary, although professional assistance is a plus.

Orlaco is a scary bitch.

I think that about covers it. Thread closed!

Last edited:
Ok, so to sum up this lengthy thread.... Darth thinks 5150 is FOS, everyone else agrees that the statements are acurate, but perhaps not an earth-shattering revelation. The elegded conversation did or didn't hapen, but at this point is irrelevant.

Manicures and pedicures are somewhat essential to daily life but can be handled personally if necessary, although professional assistance is a plus.

Orlaco is a scary bitch.

I think that about covers it. Thread closed!

I ain't eledging nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT