ADVERTISEMENT

Special counsel calls Biden ‘elderly man with poor memory’ in report on his handling of classified docs

I don't want to name anyone specifically but it rhymes with Xi.
You Americans are funny people!
iu

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Hey creepy Joe...how could 'ya forget you had all those top secret documents in your garage Bro?
iu

It wasn't easy let me tell 'ya. I can't seem to remember much these days.

It shows creepy Joe...it really does!

You would have to remind me huh atl?
iu

And here's the opening the Dems need to replace him with someone else.

Next up... crisis that will require massive online voting to be enacted a la Covid.

And here's the opening the Dems need to replace him with someone else.

Next up... crisis that will require massive online voting to be enacted a la Covid.
As long as there is some type of verification of a legal registration from a LEGAL voter, I'm good with online voting. Every vote can be checked via IP or MAC address against a valid registration. I don't like mass mailings of absentee ballots because it's very difficult to prove the person mailing the ballot in is THAT voter, and it's too easy to cheat by sending in more than one.

Last edited:
As long as there is some type of verification of a legal registration from a LEGAL voter, I'm good with online voting. Every vote can be checked via IP address against a valid registration. I don't like mass mailings of absentee ballots because it's very difficult to prove the person mailing the ballot in is THAT voter, and it's too easy to cheat by sending in more than one.
At this point, I have a problem with anything except in person same day voting. Can’t make it to the polls that day, so be it. Keep the polls open all day into late evening before midnight. No ride? Don’t care.

At this point, I have a problem with anything except in person same day voting. Can’t make it to the polls that day, so be it. Keep the polls open all day into late evening before midnight. No ride? Don’t care.
That's my preference too (in person, same day voting) but I'm afraid that ship has sailed. So you play the game with the rules as they exist, and I think absentee as well as early voting is here to stay. Just have to shore up the voter verification process and absolutely insist on Americans only voting!

Don't forget civil unrest. Gots to have civil unrest starting every spring during an election year.
Can you imagine how off the chain crazy it's going to be after Trump is elected? Then once he starts the final assault on Leviathan, the parasites will go straight berserk! :oops:

Wrong. Donny is a criminal. He donny can’t or use the powers of his mind as he said to declassify documents. You are just wrong comrade
Sad you can't see what's going on . A president can take classified documents a senator or vice president can not .... the president is being charged for having classified documents under lock and key and Biden is not being charged for have documents strung all over the northeast....hate Trump all you want and that's fine , hate his policies your allowed too , but not acknowledging the corruption in our government is gonna bite you in the ass....if you can't see the double standards and you truly are a teacher I can see why our kids in public schools are behind ..

Wrong. Donny is a criminal. He donny can’t or use the powers of his mind as he said to declassify documents. You are just wrong comrade
The vice president can't declassify documents. That is a fact. Your pedophile cohort in chief is for sure a criminal and so are you.

Your day is coming babyraper.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT