ADVERTISEMENT

Special counsel calls Biden ‘elderly man with poor memory’ in report on his handling of classified docs

The Biden DOJ is not charging Joe Biden because he is too mentally unwell to be accountable for his crimes.

Last edited:
The Biden DOJ is not charging Joe Biden because he is too mentally unwell to be accountable for his crimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer

Last edited:

Last edited:

Dumbocrats have thrown Pedo Joe under the bus. This was all part of the plan to drop him from the ticket. Now watch as they fight among themselves over who should replace him. I suspect it's already known, but the fallout and finger pointing will be epic.

I'm making some popcorn.

No charges wow. Well that that. Maybe not blocking the process and self reporting helped. Just saying. Looks like there was not enough evidence to charge.

No charges wow. Well that that. Maybe not blocking the process and self reporting helped. Just saying. Looks like there was not enough evidence to charge.
THERE WAS EVIDENCE TO CHARGE...idiot..

felonies...

and more felonies...

obiden wasn't found competent enough to stand trial...

just MORE LIES FROM the incompetent doj...

So then donny trump is guilty too. Comrade
PRESIDENTS CAN HAVE DOCUMENTS...

VPs and SENATORS CANNOT...

I KNOW THAT'S DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND...

the Department of Justice actually concluded that Biden was too old and feebleminded to commit a crime.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
PRESIDENTS CAN HAVE DOCUMENTS...

VPs and SENATORS CANNOT...

I KNOW THAT'S DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND...

the Department of Justice actually concluded that Biden was too old and feebleminded to commit a crime.

Wrong. Donny is a criminal. He donny can’t or use the powers of his mind as he said to declassify documents. You are just wrong comrade

If he's too old and feeble to be prosecuted then he's too old and feeble to be the leader of the free world. It's OK, we'll make sure he isn't.

Reactions: Mitch D.
Poor fellow....He's to old to charge and has NO memory...Hello Gavin.

According to Special Counsel Robert Hur's report on President Biden's mishandling of classified documents released Thursday, Biden could not remember key details, such as when he was vice president, during interviews with investigators.

Poor fellow....He's to old to charge and has NO memory. According to Special Counsel Robert Hur's report, Biden could not remember key details, such as when he was vice president, during interviews with investigators.
He can't remember things as President!

I wonder how many classified documents were laying on his garage floor when his cars exhaust blew them out of the boxes with no closed tops.
And...the idiot has no memory and YET he remembers the classified documents were held in a secure place.
This DOJ has two systems of justice...it's very clear.

Biden had notebooks containing handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods.

Biden told reporters that he was "handling an international crisis" at the time of his interviews with federal investigators.

Joe-Biden-Special-Council-Classified-Documents_42.jpg

Joe-Biden-Special-Council-Classified-Documents_22.jpg

Biden has completely lost it. Impeach Garland for covering up for him and 25th Amendment now.

What a mess. Someone from the staff needs to go get him.

Joe doesn't need to be charged, impeached, removed, nor harmed in any shape, form, or fashion for the next 9 months.

Think about the alternative...

Impeach her too. The Senate won't follow through on any of them. But at least we can see how everyone votes. Biden is actually dangerous at this point. 25 ammendment time.

Last edited:
Wrong, idiot.

Trump was President.

Presidents have that authority.......Senators and VPs don't.

Go take a 7th grade Civics class.
I think he actually teaches 7th graders...marks their papers too! Those poor kids. :frown:

Biden has completely lost it. Impeach Garland for covering up for him and 25th Amendment now.
Hey Kamala...you ready to run the country if your boss can't handle it anymore?
giphy.gif

OK, so let's say you're put in charge ..what would you do about the border crisis?
giphy.gif

Yeah but Kamala 10,000 a day? Come to think of it, aren't you already the so called "border Czar"? 🤔
giphy.gif

Lord help us! 😏

I wore that girl out!
iu

“If you’re too senile to stand trial, then you’re too senile to be president. Joe Biden is unfit to lead this nation,” Alex Pfeiffer

Reactions: atlkvb
Hey Kamala...you ready to run the country if your boss can't handle it anymore?
giphy.gif

OK, so let's say you're in charge now...what would you do about the border crisis?
giphy.gif

Yeah but Kamala....10,000 a day?????? Come to think of it, aren't you already the so called "border Czar"?
giphy.gif

Lord help us! 😏

I wore that girl out!
iu

They are both incompetent. But at least she isn't talking to dead people. Biden is not healthy enough to carry out his duties. So this goes beyond my dislike for Harris or politics. The 25th Amendment needs used ASAP. The policies are not going to change regardless of what Democrat is rolled out there. Biden isn't in charge. I'm not even confident he could make a decision on what to have for breakfast or even feed himself.

They are both incompetent. But at least she isn't talking to dead people.
:joy: The Truth of the matter is Gunny my man, creepy Joe hasn't been "in charge" since he was installed! I've always wanted to know who's really calling the shots? It sure as Hell wasn't him!
iu

Reactions: Gunny46
:joy: The Truth of the matter is Gunny my man, creepy Joe hasn't been "in charge" since he was installed! I've always wanted to know who's really calling the shots? It sure as Hell wasn't him!
iu

I don't want to name anyone specifically but it rhymes with Xi.

• Haha
You Trumpers ain't seen nothing yet....wait 'till ya'll get a load of my Veep!
iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT