ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Sooners are the only Big 12 team with a Rivals 100 commitment

Paper what school and conference do you root for? Only fair you let us know since you've made it your life's work to troll WVU and the BIG 12. Let's see how many top 100 recruits your school has to date and the rest of your conferences schools.

Lifetime WVU fan. WVU grad. WV resident.

B12 football is weak. I wish we could do better than Dana but that's not going to happen, at least for a few years. Shame. B12 football is desperate for someone, anyone to take control.

It's basketball season. Brighten up!

Lifetime WVU fan. WVU grad. WV resident.

B12 football is weak. I wish we could do better than Dana but that's not going to happen, at least for a few years. Shame. B12 football is desperate for someone, anyone to take control.

It's basketball season. Brighten up!
You're funny.

Oh come on paper you only appeared here trolling endlessly when WVU was moving to the BIG 12 and realignment was going on,

You never posted prior to that and haven't ever made a positive post about WVU or the conference in the nearly 8,000 posts you've made since 2010 ( almost 2011 since you only joined and began trolling that November).

ReAlly- be a man and tell us who you support- I'm guessing you live in an ACC state and root for a school in that conference, or you are an ECU or Marshall fan right? You've never cared for WVU or anything WVU so why pretend, no one here is fooled, you might as well just admit it now.

He is just mad because he was wrong about Dana.

You aren't kidding--has apparently a lifelong vendetta against everything WVU and the BIG 12.

Wrong about Huggins, Dana, Luck, WVU and the conference WVU is in, and obsessed with trolling and dissing all for some reason.

There's obviously anger there to waste everyone's time for so long--he/she somehow feels they've been wronged by WVU And blamed specifically Luck and Holgorsen for this imagined slight. Hence it's likely they are the fan of a lesser school with a dislike for WVU like MU or ECU, or part of the family of ACC trolls that haven't ever stopped trolling WVU boards since they nearly lost FSU and Clemson a few years back to the BIG 12 had UT not stopped that.

The only other possibility- a family member or relative or perhaps friend of Bill Stewart still mad at WVU for Stewart's failings and eventual dismissal.

Oh come on paper you only appeared here trolling endlessly when WVU was moving to the BIG 12 and realignment was going on,

You never posted prior to that and haven't ever made a positive post about WVU or the conference in the nearly 8,000 posts you've made since 2010 ( almost 2011 since you only joined and began trolling that November).

ReAlly- be a man and tell us who you support- I'm guessing you live in an ACC state and root for a school in that conference, or you are an ECU or Marshall fan right? You've never cared for WVU or anything WVU so why pretend, no one here is fooled, you might as well just admit it now.

I thought you were a one trick pony only posting on realignment rehashes. Good to see you branching out!

I thought you were a one trick pony only posting on realignment rehashes. Good to see you branching out!

Then you must not read much, just followed the troll lies about me I guess. I've posted on this and other boards for years and talk about issues relevant to WVU-have never done anything else. There's never been a time that I only talked about realignment- that's just what those trying to wreck WVU and the BIG 12 told you so you wouldn't pay attention to what was being said. I talked realignment when the conference and media were discussing it because it's the most important issue WVU faces for its athletics future.

Sorry to see you still can't comprehend that.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Then you must not read much, just followed the troll lies about me I guess. I've posted on this and other boards for years and talk about issues relevant to WVU-have never done anything else. There's never been a time that I only talked about realignment- that's just what those trying to wreck WVU and the BIG 12 told you so you wouldn't pay attention to what was being said. I talked realignment when the conference and media were discussing it because it's the most important issue WVU faces for its athletics future.

Sorry to see you still can't comprehend that.

Got it!!! There's my white flag brother!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT