ADVERTISEMENT

Let's see how #2 UCLA does in March Madness without pattycake foes!!!!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
#2 UCLA lost to #10 Baylor, TIED FOR 3RD in Big 12 standings, 80-75, in Las Vegas. And Arizona, only other Pac-12 team with a pulse. UCLA is 1st in Pac-12 by default.

#8 Arizona, which beat UCLA, is 11-0 in non-conference games. UCLA is 9-2. Those are only Pac-12 teams in Top 25 national rankings.

In non-conference games, Pac-12 teams have lost FORTY EIGHT times! Average of 4 losses per team, DOUBLE the Big 12 non-conferences losses per team!

UCLA is over-rated because Pac-12 is the worst Power 5 conference in America and TWENTY GAMES are played against other Pac-12 teams.

FIVE Pac-12 teams have losing season records even when the pansy conference schedule is included. Oklahoma is the ONLY Big 12 team with a losing season record but the Sooners are 10-3 in non-conference games because NOT playing against a Big 12 team is MUCH easier.

March Madness should prove the overwhelming superiority of the Big 12.

WVU, 8th in Big 12, is 11-2 in non-conference games with 6th toughest schedule in America. WVU lost FIVE TIMES more games in the Big 12 than in its non-conference contests.

America’s toughest schedules:
1st Kansas
3rd Baylor
4th Texas
5th Iowa State
6th West Virginia
7th Oklahoma
11th Oklahoma State
12th TCU
18th Kansas State
24th Texas Tech

Great prep for March Madness. By rule no conference teams can be in same quad so 8 Big 12 teams by surviving could ALL be in Elite Eight!

They'll probably make it further than we do.

How far will Houston go in the tournament with their pattycake schedule?

Did John Wooden screw your momma in the 60's?

Just because you played a tough schedule doesn't guarantee a run in NCAA.

They'll probably make it further than we do.

How far will Houston go in the tournament with their pattycake schedule?

Did John Wooden screw your momma in the 60's?

Just because you played a tough schedule doesn't guarantee a run in NCAA.
Houston's pattycake schedule:
#1 Houston lost by 6 to #4 Alabama.

Houston beat #13 Virginia.

Houston beat future Big 12 team Central Florida twice.

Houston beat future Big 12 team Cincinnati.

UCLA played far more pattycake than Houston although I will concede that Big 12 schedule is way tougher than what UCLA and Houston faced this season.

UCLA played far more pattycake than Houston although I will concede that Big 12 schedule is way tougher than what UCLA and Houston faced this season.
Take your shit somewhere else....we are all tired of it here.

#2 UCLA lost to #10 Baylor, TIED FOR 3RD in Big 12 standings, 80-75, in Las Vegas. And Arizona, only other Pac-12 team with a pulse. UCLA is 1st in Pac-12 by default.

#8 Arizona, which beat UCLA, is 11-0 in non-conference games. UCLA is 9-2. Those are only Pac-12 teams in Top 25 national rankings.

In non-conference games, Pac-12 teams have lost FORTY EIGHT times! Average of 4 losses per team, DOUBLE the Big 12 non-conferences losses per team!

UCLA is over-rated because Pac-12 is the worst Power 5 conference in America and TWENTY GAMES are played against other Pac-12 teams.

FIVE Pac-12 teams have losing season records even when the pansy conference schedule is included. Oklahoma is the ONLY Big 12 team with a losing season record but the Sooners are 10-3 in non-conference games because NOT playing against a Big 12 team is MUCH easier.

March Madness should prove the overwhelming superiority of the Big 12.

WVU, 8th in Big 12, is 11-2 in non-conference games with 6th toughest schedule in America. WVU lost FIVE TIMES more games in the Big 12 than in its non-conference contests.

America’s toughest schedules:
1st Kansas
3rd Baylor
4th Texas
5th Iowa State
6th West Virginia
7th Oklahoma
11th Oklahoma State
12th TCU
18th Kansas State
24th Texas Tech

Great prep for March Madness. By rule no conference teams can be in same quad so 8 Big 12 teams by surviving could ALL be in Elite Eight!
You need to concentrate on Texas Tech.

UCLA SOS 49
HOUSTON SOS 93

With this post, you have completely shredded any ounce of respectability you had with people.

This is perhaps the worst post ever made to attempt to justify legitimacy with a team. Saying that Houston, by LOSING to a top 5 team, is better than UCLA?

UCLA beat #20 Maryland, #13 Kentucky, and #8 Arizona.

If I remember correctly, you ripped on St. Mary's a few days ago, and your Houston Cougars beat them by only 5 points. Houston also lost to Temple. Do you know how many ranked teams Houston played and beat this year? ONE.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

Yawn

Good points. Sounds like mostly you agree with me. Particularly about Big 12 being by far the toughest conference in America. If SIX Big 12 teams are in Elite Eight, which is mathematically possible, then naysayers will have to come up with different fabrications to dispute my posts. But, like Trump, they are used to faking it.

Good points. Sounds like mostly you agree with me. Particularly about Big 12 being by far the toughest conference in America. If SIX Big 12 teams are in Elite Eight, which is mathematically possible, then naysayers will have to come up with different fabrications to dispute my posts. But, like Trump, they are used to faking it.
You know CFE enough of your anti American BS. You are a coward and a fake. Go bow down to your wall shrine of Slobbering Joe and the other progressive loons.

First, it was 8 B12-2 teams to the E8. Then it was 7. Now, it's down to 6. What will it be by Sunday evening?

First, it was 8 B12-2 teams to the E8. Then it was 7. Now, it's down to 6. What will it be by Sunday evening?
Bracket placement means 2 of 7 Big 12 teams, if all keep winning, will play each other before Elite Eight. The 8 was how many SHOULD have gotten in (Oklahoma State got unfairly left out). 6 of 8 Elite Eight teams would show Big 12 superiority, right? Would it bother you if I'm right or would you rather Big 12 teams lose so you can point out I got it wrong? I'm a WVU and Big 12 fan. All the way through March Madness. I want Big 12 to have THIRD STRAIGHT national title!

Bracket placement means 2 of 7 Big 12 teams, if all keep winning, will play each other before Elite Eight. The 8 was how many SHOULD have gotten in (Oklahoma State got unfairly left out). 6 of 8 Elite Eight teams would show Big 12 superiority, right? Would it bother you if I'm right or would you rather Big 12 teams lose so you can point out I got it wrong? I'm a WVU and Big 12 fan. All the way through March Madness. I want Big 12 to have THIRD STRAIGHT national title!
Pussyboy you would be a real wvu fan if you focused on wvu and didn't get hard when talking about the other teams in the big 12. In reality you are a jock sniffer who constantly shows ignorance about sports. But then again you didn't graduate from wvu so what's the point

But according to your vast knowledge that should not happen. (2 team’s meeting in the quad of 8).

Outside of wvu I hope the rest of the Big 12 flops in the tournament. Normally I wouldn't give a shit, but it would probably put an end to the op's daily 5-6 thread rant about the same subject. Im sure he will start a farewell to the basketball season thread stating the Big 12 beat up on each other and all the other typical excuses. No objective Pulitzer Prize sportswriter would ever entertain 6 teams making it to the elite 8 only the ones that hang out here.

UCLA still.

Two Big 12 teams out.

Your measuring stick Purdue gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT