ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue in Big 12? 4th maybe, #7th possibly

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
#3 Purdue is an excellent team, and Edey is a monster in the paint. The Boilermakers are 12-4 in the Big 10, which has only ONE other Top 25 team in #14 Indiana.

Who really thinks Purdue would lose ONLY 4 games in the Big 12, which has SIX Top 25 teams?

Purdue beat #11 Marquette, #13 Gonzaga but lost to #14 Indiana, which it will meet again Feb. 25 and is 1st in the Big 10 at 12-4 but 11-0 in non-conference games because it played only THREE games against Top 25 team and is 2-1. Other W's are mostly pattycake opponents.

#5 Kansas has played TEN games against Top 25 teams, is 21-5 with ONE non-conference loss but is ONLY in a 3-way tie for 1st in the Big 12 with FOUR losses.

#6 Texas has played TEN games against Top 25 teams, is 20-6 with only TWO non-conferences losses but it only in a 3-way tie for 1st in the Big 12 with FOUR losses.

#9 Baylor has played THIRTEEN games against Top 25 teams, is 20-6 with only TWO non-conference losses but it only in a 3-way tie for 1st in the Big 12 with FOUR losses.

#12 Kansas State has played EIGHT games against Top 25 teams, is 19-7 with only ONE loss in a non-conference game and SIX defeats in Big 12 games.

#19 Iowa State has played TEN games against Top 25 teams, is 17-8 with THREE losses in non-conference games and FIVE losses in the Big 12.

#22 TCU has played ELEVEN games against Top 25 teams, is 17-9 with TWO losses in non-conference games and SEVEN losses and in SEVENTH place in the Big 12.

Purdue would have to struggle to be much higher than 7TH in the Big 12. Oh, maybe 4th but probably not any higher in the Big 12.

#3 Purdue is an excellent team, and Edey is a monster in the paint. The Boilermakers are 12-4 in the Big 10, which has only ONE other Top 25 team in #14 Indiana.

Who really thinks Purdue would lose ONLY 4 games in the Big 12, which has SIX Top 25 teams?

Purdue beat #11 Marquette, #13 Gonzaga but lost to #14 Indiana, which it will meet again Feb. 25 and is 1st in the Big 10 at 12-4 but 11-0 in non-conference games because it played only THREE games against Top 25 team and is 2-1. Other W's are mostly pattycake opponents.

#5 Kansas has played TEN games against Top 25 teams, is 21-5 with ONE non-conference loss but is ONLY in a 3-way tie for 1st in the Big 12 with FOUR losses.

#6 Texas has played TEN games against Top 25 teams, is 20-6 with only TWO non-conferences losses but it only in a 3-way tie for 1st in the Big 12 with FOUR losses.

#9 Baylor has played THIRTEEN games against Top 25 teams, is 20-6 with only TWO non-conference losses but it only in a 3-way tie for 1st in the Big 12 with FOUR losses.

#12 Kansas State has played EIGHT games against Top 25 teams, is 19-7 with only ONE loss in a non-conference game and SIX defeats in Big 12 games.

#19 Iowa State has played TEN games against Top 25 teams, is 17-8 with THREE losses in non-conference games and FIVE losses in the Big 12.

#22 TCU has played ELEVEN games against Top 25 teams, is 17-9 with TWO losses in non-conference games and SEVEN losses and in SEVENTH place in the Big 12.

Purdue would have to struggle to be much higher than 7TH in the Big 12. Oh, maybe 4th but probably not any higher in the Big 12.
You've lost your mind. Purdue would challenge for first with KU, Baylor and Texas.

You've lost your mind. Purdue would challenge for first with KU, Baylor and Texas.

We disagree and I'm OK with that. Has nothing to do with "losing my mind," just my penchant for research and deduction which brought me 7 figures in my newspaper career. You WILL agree that Purdue, Kansas, Baylor and Texas (you left out Iowa State which can be meaner than junkyard dog) would be such a deathcage match that NO intelligent person would bet on predicting the order of the standings before the season began?

Notice that DoofusFallsEers now says seven figures in his career (which was either 14 or 42 years depending on the day of the week)? Until recently bragged about six figures. He is a fake, a fraud, and a poser...a cancer on this forum.

We disagree and I'm OK with that. Has nothing to do with "losing my mind," just my penchant for research and deduction which brought me 7 figures in my newspaper career. You WILL agree that Purdue, Kansas, Baylor and Texas (you left out Iowa State which can be meaner than junkyard dog) would be such a deathcage match that NO intelligent person would bet on predicting the order of the standings before the season began?
7 figures? Knowing the newspaper business, there is NO WAY! Repeat, there is NO WAY!!

What was your role? What newspaper paid that kind of dough? What newsroom was gifted with such talents? What newspaper had that kind of money to pay one of its employees?

I’m calling you out on this one.

Notice that DoofusFallsEers now says seven figures in his career (which was either 14 or 42 years depending on the day of the week)? Until recently bragged about six figures. He is a fake, a fraud, and a poser...a cancer on this forum.
Oh, over the span of an entire career.

7 figures? Knowing the newspaper business, there is NO WAY! Repeat, there is NO WAY!!

What was your role? What newspaper paid that kind of dough? What newsroom was gifted with such talents? What newspaper had that kind of money to pay one of its employees?

I’m calling you out on this one.

DIVIDE IT BY 42 YEARS. MAKE MORE SENSE NOW? IT'S TRUE. I HAD THE BEST MATH TEACHER IN THE WORLD AND 5 CPAs IN MY FAMILY.

DIVIDE IT BY 42 YEARS. MAKE MORE SENSE NOW? IT'S TRUE. I HAD THE BEST MATH TEACHER IN THE WORLD AND 5 CPAs IN MY FAMILY.
Lol...so in your self esteemed career you averaged less than 24,000 a year! You should have stayed at McDonald's. And are sure about the family CPA herd? Or, does CPA in your family mean Confused Fukkking Asshooools? Btw have you hoped for any other posters to die today? Just wondering.

So, you think Purdue would only be 1 slot above WV in the Big 12-2? You are the absolute most delusional WV fan that I have ever come across. And there are alot of them out there.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Has Purdue played all the Big 12 schools? I didn't think so. My guess is Purdue would be top 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT