ADVERTISEMENT

So nice to have a President with resolve again

So your defense of the Clintons is that they were ignorant? One would think that after 8 years of being in office they certainly would know what the laws are.
They were given back two of these furnishings they moved out of the WH.....point being, items were given to them and they can move those items after term is over

They were given back two of these furnishings they moved out of the WH.....point being, items were given to them and they can move those items after term is over
Point is the Clintons gave back about $140,000 worth of items they had NO right to remove from the White House.

So, he’s not allowed personal trips?

Would you like to see pics of the Obama’s redecorating the White House? How about articles of the Clintons stealing the furniture from the White House?

Tax money to go to the Fiesta Bowl? You can’t be serious.

Mar A Lago dues: You’ll have to prove that.

Trump family products: hahahahaha

Secret Service/Trump tower: you really don’t understand much. Hahaha

Oops, it was the Rose Vowl. My mistake.

http://thehill.com/regulation/energ...ruitt-took-taxpayer-funded-security-detail-to

No, I was talking about Trump Administration abuses. Carson is right in that muck.

So you honestly believe 30,000 worth of furniture is worse than billions in fraudulent expenses and lost revenue? (under Obama's HUD)

You're serious?

So you honestly believe 30,000 worth of furniture is worse than billions in fraudulent expenses and lost revenue? (under Obama's HUD)

You're serious?
The $30,000 worth of furniture never happened. The actual gov.cost for Carsons redo was less than $5,000.

I’ve given him credit. The economy is more complex than can be measured in a year - like measuring an how an international conflict was dealt with in a single bombing run- I wouldn’t praise a trickle down if it leads to more overall debt for the nation or a bust later

Does a "stimulus" (Obama's plan) work faster than trickle down? When is/are the cutoffs applied?

Like you said if trickle down leads to a bust later...like how much later? And when do we stop counting time for the stimulus' effect? Is it still working? If so, when do we start giving credit for Trump's economy in order to blame him later for trickle down's inevitable downturn?

Does a "stimulus" (Obama's plan) work faster than trickle down? When is/are the cutoffs applied?

Like you said if trickle down leads to a bust later...like how much later? And when do we stop counting time for the stimulus' effect? Is it still working? If so, when do we start giving credit for Trump's economy in order to blame him later for trickle down's inevitable downturn?
I didn’t say a bust was inevitable. I’d say by the end of his first turn, if the economy is roaring, he gets the credit. I mean, give him credit for the bonuses, the business investment, and the optimism in the market.

I didn’t say a bust was inevitable. I’d say by the end of his first turn, if the economy is roaring, he gets the credit. I mean, give him credit for the bonuses, the business investment, and the optimism in the market.

[thumb2]

"
You don't know that cabinet members don't make decisions about security? All cabinet secretaries have a security detail.

This goes well beyond that.

"Pruitt's unprecedented security includes a staff of 20 agents providing round-the-clock coverage, even when he is not on official business. Pruitt has come under scrutiny for taking security on family vacations, frequent trips home to Oklahoma, and to sporting events. The costs have totaled above $2 million, and have included sweeps of his office, biometric locks on his office and first-class airline travel."

This all based on bogus "threats" he has received like a group wanting to disrupt his speech and some guy saying he might leave some old paintchips outside his office. This doesn't even get into the $40k soundproof booth he had installed in his office, illegally, or the sweetheart deal he got on an apartment from a lobbyist.

Just another creature in the Trump Swamp.

"

"Pruitt's unprecedented security includes a staff of 20 agents providing round-the-clock coverage, even when he is not on official business. Pruitt has come under scrutiny for taking security on family vacations, frequent trips home to Oklahoma, and to sporting events. The costs have totaled above $2 million, and have included sweeps of his office, biometric locks on his office and first-class airline travel."

This all based on bogus "threats" he has received like a group wanting to disrupt his speech and some guy saying he might leave some old paintchips outside his office. This doesn't even get into the $40k soundproof booth he had installed in his office, illegally, or the sweetheart deal he got on an apartment from a lobbyist.

As crazyfuk as the envirowhackos are that doesnt seem bad.

Sounds like a great time to be a left hater....hope that IG report brings it home for you guys

"

Well...looks like the EPA Security Detail does not take their orders from John Q Public. Are you privy to the details of the "bogus threats"? Are you a member of his Security Team?

Meh...what's a few million lost dollars between us taxpayers? It's only their money we allow them to waste right?:flush:
Poor bookkeeping for sure. Do you ANY details of the mistakes? At all? Or did you just read an article that claimed Carson uncovered more Obama theft, and assume its true?

Do you disagree?
I disagree that the Clintons were deliberately trying to steal possessions that belonged to the WH. I think they were careless in their logistic planning in the move of a mansion. And I think the official WH record of gifts was incorrect.

There are both Secret Service and EPA reports on the subject that have been discussed in congress. Go read about them.

Poor bookkeeping for sure. Do you ANY details of the mistakes? At all? Or did you just read an article that claimed Carson uncovered more Obama theft, and assume its true?

They waste money we don't have. We're running a 20 Trillion dollar debt in case you haven't noticed...the exact amount of lost dollars uncovered or unaccounted for at this point is rather irrelevant against 20 trillion in unpaid debt.

I know you send in your extra pennies to try and help them out, but have you ever tried to spit into the wind?

Know how useless that is right? Well, despite your noble intentions, sending in your kid's pennies to pay down a 20 Trillion dollar debt is sort of like that.

My solution to HUD's fiscal irresponsibilty would cause you to vomit, not spit.

I disagree that the Clintons were deliberately trying to steal possessions that belonged to the WH. I think they were careless in their logistic planning in the move of a mansion. And I think the official WH record of gifts was incorrect.
I never said they deliberately tried to steal. I guess they were just ignorant of the rules.

They waste money we don't have. We're running a 20 Trillion dollar debt in case you haven't noticed...the exact amount of lost dollars uncovered or unaccounted for at this point is rather irrelevant against 20 trillion in unpaid debt.

I know you send in your extra pennies to try and help them out, but have you ever tried to spit into the wind?

Know how useless that is right? Well, despite your noble intentions, sending in your kid's pennies to pay down a 20 Trillion dollar debt is sort of like that.

My solution to HUD's fiscal irresponsibilty would cause you to vomit, not spit.
You can twist things all you want. I was simply saying that your “Carson caught billions of lost money” Bullsh1t is not true. He streamlines HUD, more power to him.

And I send in MY pennies, the rest of my change goes into a jar that I put into my kids college fund every several months. But thanks for disrespecting me none the less.....big man.

I never said they deliberately tried to steal. I guess they were just ignorant of the rules.
Maybe, the official WH record had the furnishings listed as donations to the Clintons themselves, several items actually were. They returned them without any issues. It was a miscommunication, and to make it into more than that is just stupid, imo.

You can twist things all you want. I was simply saying that your “Carson caught billions of lost money” Bullsh1t is not true. He streamlines HUD, more power to him.

And I send in MY pennies, the rest of my change goes into a jar that I put into my kids college fund every several months. But thanks for disrespecting me none the less.....big man.

One must first be respectful in order to expect it. Then one must first earn respect in order to receive it.

You are neither respectful nor deserving of anything you have not first offered.

One must first be respectful in order to expect it. Then one must first earn respect in order to receive it.

You are neither respectful nor deserving of anything you have not first offered.
Oh ok....fvck you then d-bag

Again, conceit effects what you can and can’t see, imo.

True dat...and since you were so prescient, mellifluous, and offered your respectful advice to me with such alacrity allow me to emulate your stellar example using your words

Oh ok....fvck you then d-bag

You're such a fine example of that which you describe.

Last edited:
True dat...and since you were so prescient, mellifluous, and offered your respectful advice to me with such alacrity allow me to emulate your stellar example using your words

You're such a fine example of conceit!
I always thought mellifluous was in relation to the SOUND of ones tone of voice? Would it apply in the written word?

Reactions: atlkvb
I just categorically disagree with virtually your entire assessment of our involvement. You are correct Assad is still in power, but he saw how powerless the Russians were to prevent him from being removed if he continues to use chemical Warfare. Doing nothing would have given him the green light to continue his murderous genocide, completely opposite of your take!

The Russians have also been effectively cut off from the region, and their allies in Iran with its insurgent mercenaries now see Russia is an unreliable & weak partner in the fight against Israel. Iran wanted to use Syria as a proxy to stage attacks against Israel in preparation for a final assault with Nuclear weapons.(Thanks to Obama) Now it's entire West flank has been exposed, clearing the way for Israel to take out Iran's nuclear capability and the Russians will be totally helpless as an ally stopping them! That's HUGE.

Russia has been exposed as a weak strategic partner to both Iran and Syria. Assad's hold on power is tenuous at best, and the United States with its coalition are the new power brokers in the Middle East. In one military operation, Trump has reconfigured the entire geo-strategic equation in the region...where Obama had left us weak and following behind the Russians who were rapidly consolidating their hegemony using Iran as their chief ally.

What do the Russians have to offer Iran now? Thanks to Trump, both (Russia and Iran) are now isolated in the region, and the path has been cleared for Israel to take out Iranian Nukes without worrying about radical Islamic counter attacks from Syria backed by Russians and Iranians. Hezbollah, Isis, and all radical Muslims on both sides of the Syrian Shiite/Sunni dispute are emasculated. America is the dominant power in the region once again. Russia has been exposed as a paper tiger, unable to effect results of its strategic policy objectives there. Israel is more secure, Iran is now vulnerable and open to attack. Syria is a non factor for either (Russia or Iran)

Wake up Man!

Gee....Looks like Israeli Intelligence wasn't very impressed with the strike either. Kind of disagree with everyone you said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/israeli-intelligence-trump-syria-strike-failed-2018-4

Gee....Looks like Israeli Intelligence wasn't very impressed with the strike either. Kind of disagree with everyone you said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/israeli-intelligence-trump-syria-strike-failed-2018-4

Well look at at this way. Assad has basically two options now and he fully understands the consequences of each choice.

Choice 1) Go ahead use those Chemical weapons. See how much longer you can?

Choice 2) Stop using them, stay in power a while longer and hope for some sort of negotiated power sharing with the rebel factions, or at the very least face the Syrian people in a vote to see who they prefer to lead them.

Both of course have risks to his power, but neither is without consequence. It's up to him to decide. He doesn't have any other choices.

I assume you are responding to atl. I have him on ignore. I have to admit, it is hilarious to see a post like this that appears to be from nowhere. It’s like “bam!” Out of the blue....fvck you.

LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT