ADVERTISEMENT

So nice to have a President with resolve again

DvlDog4WVU

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Guess Trump’s redline is for real unlike the last pussy.

Coalition of the willing = another liberal narrative goes up in flames. @wvu2007 i bet there are a couple of examples of Bama, Cunty, and Keyser talking about him being unable to build a coalition if we needed support. Hahaha even France is involved.

Saudi, Jordan, Israel, Qatar, etc. working together. DPRK denuclearizing.

Tell me more about Stormy Daniels!

Hahahhaa

If only Trump didn't piss off Theresa May and withdraw from the TPP...

Yup. 'America First' erases unity with our allies. In fact our allies are pursuing alliances without us (new TPP) and we're gonna get left out to dry.

He pissed off the Brits! One of our allies. How the hell do you piss off a nation like this?

Reactions: atlkvb
So launching missiles to distract from his bad news cycle or Comeys book? Both.

Can only go with what has been reported by every news outlet in the world. Face it man, Trump is kicking ass on a foreign policy front. His administration’s actions are highlighting what an abysmal job Obama, Hillary, Rice, and Kerry did.

I haven't seen anything good happen.

North Korea is playing him. If they dangle denuclearization the other shoe will be US troops vacating South Korea. It will be something he knows we won't agree to, that way he can keep his nukes and say he offered to get rid of them and we wouldn't negotiate.

you do realize ALL 200+ North Korean nuclear scientists were squished in their underground lab ?

all the way back in October, under thousands of tons of rock ?

keep watching cnn/msnbc... it's good for ya'...

Reactions: atlkvb
Besides that, watching him bomb Syria tonight just confirms that he needs the nukes.

So long as he has those and his conventional weapons can hit Seoul and Tokyo he knows we can't risk something like this there.

you do realize ALL 200+ North Korean nuclear scientists were squished in their underground lab ?

all the way back in October, under thousands of tons of rock ?

Keep believing that they don't have the capability to build more nukes.

keep watching cnn/msnbc... it's good for ya'...

I haven't seen anything good happen.

North Korea is playing him. If they dangle denuclearization the other shoe will be US troops vacating South Korea. It will be something he knows we won't agree to, that way he can keep his nukes and say he offered to get rid of them and we wouldn't negotiate.
Then you literally haven’t been paying attention. Foreign policy wise, Trump is doing an amazing job and it’s not even debatable. The administration is doing a fantastic job.

He’s exceeding my requirements: Jobs, Defense, and Economy are all three killing it.

I said it a couple of weeks ago. I’m so happy we’re not having to talk about preferred gender pronouns, correct bathrooms, and bakers. Those fvcking sideshow days are over.

Then you literally haven’t been paying attention. Foreign policy wise, Trump is doing an amazing job and it’s not even debatable. The administration is doing a fantastic job.

He’s exceeding my requirements: Jobs, Defense, and Economy are all three killing it.

I said it a couple of weeks ago. I’m so happy we’re not having to talk about preferred gender pronouns, correct bathrooms, and bakers. Those fvcking sideshow days are over.

It is quite debatable.

51NW2KEYR6L._SY445_.jpg

Your IQ is debatable.......Your hatred for all things President Trump is not.

Sorry buddy. I'm not so self conscious as to worry about strangers trying to insult me.

The last America needs is to expand our role in Middle East conflicts. This applies even more to involving ourselves in a civil war that one side is clearly going to win. It won't stop Assad from killing civilians.

Sorry buddy. I'm not so self conscious as to worry about strangers trying to insult me.

The last America needs is to expand our role in Middle East conflicts. This applies even more to involving ourselves in a civil war that one side is clearly going to win. It won't stop Assad from killing civilians.
Just stop. You went full kkktard. You never go full kkktard.

It's a shame that we have such an idiot for President who only won because he colluded with Russia because they have compromising information on him. Trump is Putin's bitch. Biff. Little Hands. Ban Guns. GAYS!

Can only go with what has been reported by every news outlet in the world. Face it man, Trump is kicking ass on a foreign policy front. His administration’s actions are highlighting what an abysmal job Obama, Hillary, Rice, and Kerry did.
The "Deep" is DEEP BAKED..They're gonna get more exposed than anthony's "WEINER"

So launching missiles to distract from his bad news cycle or Comeys book? Both.
What BAD news cycle? "FAKE NEWS CYCLE?"...oh I think some $oros bot posted some made up BS on the M_anipulated $_oros "N_ ews"..but nothing "RELEVANT" to AMERICAN PATRIOTS was seen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT