ADVERTISEMENT

Share with everyone you know about the real Kamala Harris

Trump took a bullet for exactly one person -> Trump

I don't worship policians, and have my own mind. Your statement says more about you than me.
That is all just crazy talk. You can try to justify the crazy shit in your head if it helps you sleep at night but trying to to sell that to anyone with an ounce of intellect is comical.

Voters have 2 options. You know exactly what you get with either one. Not voting for one is a vote for the other. That is reality. You have to live with the results and no matter how much you love your little prepper pumpkin patch you won't last 2 weeks if Obamaflix gets his dream .

Last edited:
That is all just crazy talk. You can try to justify the crazy shit in your head if it helps you sleep at night but trying to to sell that to anyone with an ounce of intellect is comical.

Voters have 2 options. You know exactly what you get with either one. Not voting for one is a vote for the other. That is reality. You have to live with the results and no matter how much you love your little prepper pumpkin patch you won't last 2 weeks if Obamaflix gets his dream .
You're right, I have to live with my decision. If I vote for Trump as a Republican, I have voted to accept a Republican Party that is left of center permanently. If I do not, there is a chance that in 2028 it moves to being more conservative, whereas the Trump name means nothing.

If Trump wins, longterm there is no chance the country will survive. If Kamala wins, there's an infantecimal chance that the country can recover.

You're right, I have to live with my decision. If I vote for Trump as a Republican, I have voted to accept a Republican Party that is left of center permanently. If I do not, there is a chance that in 2028 it moves to being more conservative, whereas the Trump name means nothing.

If Trump wins, longterm there is no chance the country will survive. If Kamala wins, there's an infantecimal chance that the country can recover.

Like we said. We know you are voting for Harris or whatever dumbass puppet the DNC selected. So you can drop the act now.

No, I'm very pleased adrenaline got the best of child.

Trump as a martyr would've doomed the Republican Party even more.

We don't believe you. Besides we watched the RNC Convention. I didn't see you or Bill Kristol there. That "Child" as you called him was the same age as the average American Military member that does alot of the fighting.

That is the dumbest thing you have ever posted. Pretending Trump isn't a conservative is just dumb. I am sorry some chick made your TDS bleed but you are not the first. You go make the world better with your idiocy and vote Kamala. I am done caring what morons think. You are dead to me.

"I'm not a conservative" - Donald Trump.

I wonder what ever gave me that radical idea.

Lol "I'm not voting for Trump because he's not Conservative enough" so I will waste my vote or vote for Harris. You're trying way too hard and starting to make Moe sound believable.

He"s right and Harris will make the rest of a Country look like Portland. Her policies are the same that turned Portland into what it has become.

I would ask Joe Biden WTF but he has had Dementia since he got sworn in.

The alleged mastermind of the Sept. 11 terror attacks and two other terrorists being held on Guantánamo Bay will be spared the death penalty under a deal with prosecutors, it was revealed Wednesday.

The announcement came as a bitter pill to swallow for victims’ families who have anxiously awaited the conclusion of the case for nearly 24 years — many of whom felt death was the only appropriate punishment for the perpetrators of the heinous attacks.

News that the death penalty was no longer on the table for the suspects — whose alleged actions killed nearly 3,000 in the worst terror attack on US soil in American history — came as a gut punch to victims’ families.

“I am very disappointed. We waited patiently for a long time. I wanted the death penalty — the government has failed us,” Daniel D’Allara, whose twin brother, John, was one of 23 NYPD cops killed the day of the attacks, told The Post.

Biden/Harris administration 'super-charged' migration from Latin America: report​

Over 20,000 migrants have already been approved for resettlement in the US​

Odd anyone thought it would get better. China is pushing more fentanyl thought the border than they are illegals

Narco Terrorism. Yes they catch some but it's being flooded in. The Soviet Union did the same thing in the 60's with heroin.

They make money selling it but they also understand we have to spend money to defend against it and treat people. So they win all the way around as zombies and bodies stack up.

The alleged mastermind of the Sept. 11 terror attacks and two other terrorists being held on Guantánamo Bay will be spared the death penalty under a deal with prosecutors, it was revealed Wednesday.

The announcement came as a bitter pill to swallow for victims’ families who have anxiously awaited the conclusion of the case for nearly 24 years — many of whom felt death was the only appropriate punishment for the perpetrators of the heinous attacks.

News that the death penalty was no longer on the table for the suspects — whose alleged actions killed nearly 3,000 in the worst terror attack on US soil in American history — came as a gut punch to victims’ families.

“I am very disappointed. We waited patiently for a long time. I wanted the death penalty — the government has failed us,” Daniel D’Allara, whose twin brother, John, was one of 23 NYPD cops killed the day of the attacks, told The Post.

The site is home to the FBI Academy and FBI Laboratory, as well as a Defense Intelligence Agency facility and several major US Marine Corps commands — including the unit that flies the Marine One presidential helicopter.

FDNY union slams 9/11 plea deal: ‘We are disgusted and disappointed’​

And he will do the same thing if the Democrats keep the Senate and Harris wins.

Nice Communist Branding in the naming of it.

No Kings Act': Schumer advances Biden SCOTUS overhaul with bill to strip Trump’s immunity​

Sen Chuck Schumer's bill comes days after Biden proposed a radical Supreme Court transformation​

Then the Supreme Court will be packed all at once with Judges like this.

Baltimore County judges often give light sentences to illegal immigrant sex offenders​

Dear MSM can you verify if Vice President Harris congratulated them? Real women and parents of daughters would to know how she feels about it.

Transgender cyclists take top 3 spots in Washington women's relay championship​

Advocates for Trans Equality Endorses Vice President Kamala Harris for President​

I support You/Them getting the mental health help you both desperately need. Actually I just support them getting it. I don't support you Communist taking advantage of them to achieve your Communist Tyrant ambitions.

Olympic boxer deemed to have male chromosomes wins fight in 46 seconds, opponent left in tears after hard hits
Angela Carini was left in tears as Imane Khelif celebrated

Vox is using a Marxist Struggle Session and Propaganda. I would also think this would be common sense for everyone and not just conservatives.

Last edited:

Olympic boxer deemed to have male chromosomes wins fight in 46 seconds, opponent left in tears after hard hits
Angela Carini was left in tears as Imane Khelif celebrated
Stop the fake news spin. The Italian quit after getting her headgear knocked off twice. I don’t blame her and am glad she took a stand but your spin is horrible.

Stop the fake news spin. The Italian quit after getting her headgear knocked off twice. I don’t blame her and am glad she took a stand but your spin is horrible.

Stop defending women getting destroyed by men in women's sports weirdo.

An Italian boxer abandoned her bout at the Paris Olympics after only 46 seconds on Thursday, refusing to continue after taking a heavy punch from an Algerian opponent who had been disqualified from last year’s world championships over questions about her eligibility to compete in women’s sports.

The Italian boxer, Angela Carini, withdrew after her Algerian opponent, Imane Khelif, landed a powerful blow that struck Carini square in the face. Carini paused for a moment, then turned her back to Khelif and walked to her corner. Her coaches quickly signaled that she would not continue, and the referee stopped the fight.

Italian Boxer Quits Bout, Sparking Furor Over Gender at Olympics​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT