ADVERTISEMENT

Share with everyone you know about the real Kamala Harris and Tim Walz

She's been running the show the entire time because Biden has been suffering with Dementia since the beginning.

She's will be making a huge mistake if she endorses Harris and will not be doing her fans any Justice.

For everyone happy they have caught some them. Just understand your tax dollars are now paying to feed and cloth them in our already crowded jails and prisons. Secure the border and send them back to where they came from. Better yet keep them out in the first place.

SCOOP: More than 1,000 known Tren De Aragua (TdA) members are in the U.S. and have been given the “green light” to fire on and attack law enforcement according to an internal bulletin that went out across Border Patrol—The agency has encountered nearly 70 TdA members since October of 2023—TdA is the largest criminal organization in Venezuela and its membership has spread throughout the Western Hemisphere and into the U.S.The officer safety bulletin cites that Denver and New York received credible information on the threats. This morning sources within New York State police confirmed they have been alerted of the potential for “green light” attacks on law enforcement. Officers in New York are being told to remain vigilant and to reach out to their Strategic Criminal Intelligence Unit Detective or GANG Detective if contact is made with an individual associated to TdA.One alert says that “TdA is known to exploit immigrant populations and carry out acts of violent crime.”The Border Patrol bulletin reminds agents/officers to remain cognizant of their surroundings, maintain a heightened sense of awareness, and always wear their body armor.This as Venezuela is dealing with unrest following President Maduro’s “victory” —Riots and protests are filling the streets.
@DenisseGomez48
and I reached out to Denver PD who pointed us back to HSI.I reached out to CBP for comment—I haven’t heard back. The agency doesn’t typically comment on “leaked” information.

In fairness to him he is the failed Transportation Secretary who shouldn't even be discussing this.

Pete Buttigieg dared Americans to look up crime data. I did and it's not pretty for Democrats​

Derek Maltz Sr

@derekmaltz_sr

RET Director, Special Ops Div. 28 yrs in fed law enf. Nat security and public safety executive. #LAWANDORDER
👍🏻
Brother died in Afghan, USAF
🇺🇸
http://border911.com

THANK YOU
@elonmusk
for providing us a platform to educate the public on vital national security and public safety matters. We have all heard about censorship and the weaponization of big tech to remove important information from the public especially during the election season. It makes me sick to think, over the last 2 days, YouTube removed two of my
@dbongino
interviews as we discussed the fentanyl poisoning of our country and the devastating impact to our future generation. THE CORRUPT CENSORSHIP TRAIN IS FULL SPEED AHEAD TO INFLUENCE THE RESULTS OF THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. Please pay attention since elections have huge consequences.
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
Below is one the Dec 2022 video removed from YouTube! Why would anyone want to prevent mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandmas and grandpas from learning about the worst poisoning crisis in the history of the country and remove this content?Watch
👇
👇
👇
and ask yourself WHY.

Dear MSM,

It appears the Secretary of Defense aka "The Black Man" as referenced by Joe Biden made the below statement.

Can one of you follow up with him and find out if he also meant the Afghanistan Policy? More specific the execution of said policy? Also ask him if thinks the Vice President who has obviously been running things should have fired him for such poor execution?

Also does he think Putin invaded Ukraine because he knew Joe Biden had Dementia and viewed her as weak? Ask him why he thinks Putin wasn't detered from acting?

Defense Secretary Austin Says Kamala Harris Was Always Part of Major National Security Decisions​

So you ran this by Harris. Joe Biden has got Dementia. So just want to confirm this is her stance.

SCOOP: More than 1,000 known Tren De Aragua (TdA) members are in the U.S. and have been given the “green light” to fire on and attack law enforcement according to an internal bulletin that went out across Border Patrol—The agency has encountered nearly 70 TdA members since October of 2023—TdA is the largest criminal organization in Venezuela and its membership has spread throughout the Western Hemisphere and into the U.S.The officer safety bulletin cites that Denver and New York received credible information on the threats. This morning sources within New York State police confirmed they have been alerted of the potential for “green light” attacks on law enforcement. Officers in New York are being told to remain vigilant and to reach out to their Strategic Criminal Intelligence Unit Detective or GANG Detective if contact is made with an individual associated to TdA.One alert says that “TdA is known to exploit immigrant populations and carry out acts of violent crime.”The Border Patrol bulletin reminds agents/officers to remain cognizant of their surroundings, maintain a heightened sense of awareness, and always wear their body armor.This as Venezuela is dealing with unrest following President Maduro’s “victory” —Riots and protests are filling the streets.
@DenisseGomez48
and I reached out to Denver PD who pointed us back to HSI.I reached out to CBP for comment—I haven’t heard back. The agency doesn’t typically comment on “leaked” information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT