ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris and Tim Walz lies and Trump/Vance policies.

THE LIE: Kamala is fighting for Americans with “small business tax breaks” while Trump isn’t because of his “corporate tax cuts.”

THE TRUTH: In 2017, Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act which helped small and large businesses.

Let’s also not forget that Americans are paralyzed right now by inflation.

Here are the facts:

- In 2017 Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

- This helped small and large businesses.

- This reduced the tax burden on nearly 80% of small businesses.

- It allowed pass-through businesses to deduct 20% of their business income.

- It also expanded section 179 expensing giving small business owners the ability to invest in long term growth.

- Trump also made history for women-owned and minority-owned businesses.

- In 2017 the SBA lent $277 million more to women-owned businesses than years prior.

- Trump set a record-breaking $9.58 in lending to minority-owned businesses.

- Wells Fargo reported that in 2017, Trump had brought small business optimism to an 11-year high.

- Small businesses under Trump reported remarkable job creation and expansion plans according to the NFIB this increased by 20%.

- 33% reported raising compensation in April 2017, the first time since 2000

THE LIE: Kamala Harris “helped negotiate” a “border deal” that was shut down by Trump.

THE TRUTH: Kamala Harris waited 3 years as millions of illegals entered the country and then decided to write a “border deal” that had almost nothing to do with the border.

The bill was rejected due to its inability to fix the crisis.

Here are some of the items included in the bill that do not affect border security:

• $60.06 billion to support Ukraine in its fight against Russia. (Roughly 3x more than what the border security would receive.)

• $14.1 billion in security assistance for Israel.

• $2.44 billion to support operations in the U.S. CENTCOM and address unrest and combat expenditures in the Red Sea.

• $10 billion in humanitarian assistance to civilians in Gaza and the West Bank, Ukraine, and other populations caught in conflict zones across the globe.

• $4.83 billion to support Indo-Pacific allies and deter Chinese aggression

• $2.33 billion to continue support for Ukrainian refugees displaced after the war against Russia.

• $400 million for the Nonprofit Security Grant Program in aid to help nonprofits and places of worship enhance their security.

TOTAL: $94.460 billion US taxpayer dollars going to non-border crisis-related endeavors.

PA voter: What did you learn during your first term for those that are hesitant to vote for you now?President Trump: "I had a lot of good people... but I put people in that in some cases, were not what I really wanted... I know the good ones, the bad ones, the smart ones, the dumb ones — I know them all now."

PA voter: "I'm a recent college graduate and am concerned with the growing influence of Wokeness in many of our top institutions... What is your plan to combat radical ideology in the military and in our corporations?"President Trump: "That day in Congress when Milley proclaimed his Wokeness was an EMBARRASSMENT to our country. Remember this, we don't have a Woke military. We have some guys at the top that talk it... You go out, you get your degree, you work hard. You're going to see a different country."

@DaveMcCormickPA
: "My question to you is, on Day One, when you're back in the White House, how do we restore deterrence? How do we bring strength and capability back to our military, and how do we make sure everybody knows that America is back?"President Trump: We have to strengthen our country from within. We have to have a border like we had four years ago. The other thing is, we have to become energy DOMINANT. We will bring back PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT