ADVERTISEMENT

Share with everyone you know about the real Kamala Harris

I would ask Joe Biden WTF but he has had Dementia since he got sworn in.

The alleged mastermind of the Sept. 11 terror attacks and two other terrorists being held on Guantánamo Bay will be spared the death penalty under a deal with prosecutors, it was revealed Wednesday.

The announcement came as a bitter pill to swallow for victims’ families who have anxiously awaited the conclusion of the case for nearly 24 years — many of whom felt death was the only appropriate punishment for the perpetrators of the heinous attacks.

News that the death penalty was no longer on the table for the suspects — whose alleged actions killed nearly 3,000 in the worst terror attack on US soil in American history — came as a gut punch to victims’ families.

“I am very disappointed. We waited patiently for a long time. I wanted the death penalty — the government has failed us,” Daniel D’Allara, whose twin brother, John, was one of 23 NYPD cops killed the day of the attacks, told The Post.

Harris learned real quick that shit didn't poll very high didn't she. Dumbass decision to start with.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin revokes plea deal for 9/11 terrorists​

The deal was revoked for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and two others who played a large role in the terror attacks on 9/11​

They got caught and after the Outrage they reversed it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT