ADVERTISEMENT

Seems my theory on Trump may be true?

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
I've been telling co-workers the past few months that my theory about Trump is that he knows he won't win, but knows he'll be popular enough among conservatives to get the nomination, and then will lose to his "buddies", the Clintons, in the general election. Today I had a co-worker tell me that he read where Jeb Bush has made that same claim. Could it be true?

I've been telling co-workers the past few months that my theory about Trump is that he knows he won't win, but knows he'll be popular enough among conservatives to get the nomination, and then will lose to his "buddies", the Clintons, in the general election. Today I had a co-worker tell me that he read where Jeb Bush has made that same claim. Could it be true?
That theory made the news rounds in October.

At this point sitting at +/- 5% in the polls Jeb should be willing to claim almost anything.

Reactions: ThatNehlenFeelin

No, that theory was not true. Trump beat Hillary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT