ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Hannity Rants Against ‘Far-Left, Grandstanding’ Jim Acosta

What's Trump's biggest policy failure Democrats are set to correct?

@bamaEER it must really be embarrassing for you to not be able to answer such a simple question if you voted Democrat? What is my question too "nut bar" "wingnut" "delusional" "rubeish"?

Sure has you tongue tied doesn't it? So what's it like to vote for a party that has no ideas you can easily articulate or defend? If they (Dems) have them, why are you so afraid or reluctant to speak up for them? Isn't that sort of like being a Pitt or Marshall fan, thinking you actually cheer for a team with a pulse? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

During the 2008 presidential campaign Sean Hannity's reporting broke the story of Obama's ties to the racist Reverend Jeremiah Wright, forcing him to renounce his 20-year relationship with the black liberation theology nationalist.

Sean Hannity has done exclusive reporting on the Coyotes doing drug running and child smuggling along the Mexican border which forced Congress to reexamine our entire border patrol operations against Mexico.

Sean Hannity night after night has broken exclusive stories on the now confirmed Hillary funded fake dossier used to fraudulently obtain a FISA warrant for snooping on Trump's campaign as well as the spying now admitted to by the FBI designed to frame Trump for colluding with the Russians to steal the '16 election.

Most recently, Sean Hannity's exclusive stories featuring project Veritas undercover videos, exposed the lies major Democrat Senate candidates were telling their voters in order to receive votes in this past midterm elections. Most of those candidates lost what were prior otherwise close elections due to the expose.

Sean Hannity has the #1rated cable T-V news/talk show as well as a nationally syndicated daily radio talk show that has the second largest audience measured Coast to Coast. His programming is informative, substantive, and rearely inaccurate, yet you're worried about the way he ties his ties, or where he got an honorary degree?

I don't know for sure but I assume you graduated from West Virginia University, which in its own right is a fine institution of Higher Learning. Would you say that you are an embarrassment to your institution or to your degree with such a weak and ineffectual criticism of a very serious opinion maker in National politics and social commentary?

You assumed wrong! I graduated from the institution that proffered Hannity's "Diploma", Liberty University. You are right about him being an opinion maker; both bad and good. Thank goodness he is not a decision or policy maker -- there are plenty of them, both sides of the aisle, currently screwing those processes up. Hannity is still a blowhard and a buffoon. His tying of neckties is atrocious -- knots never the same, different knots and ties almost always crooked.

We need term limits and removal of the lobbying process!

You assumed wrong! I graduated from the institution that proffered Hannity's "Diploma", Liberty University. You are right about him being an opinion maker; both bad and good. Thank goodness he is not a decision or policy maker -- there are plenty of them, both sides of the aisle, currently screwing those processes up. Hannity is still a blowhard and a buffoon. His tying of neckties is atrocious -- knots never the same, different knots and ties almost always crooked.

It's OK to criticize him for the ties, I think the Fox chicks should wear shorter skirts!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I guess my post Finney was directed more in general terms than personally at you. Folks on the Left love to criticize the ephemeral and the superfluous, but when it comes to discussing actual policy they have an automatic "mute" button. I think our nation suffers from a lack of real information, and I appreciate what information Hannity brings to the table which a vast majority of the so called "news media" ignores. Case in point: These Project Veritas videos:
McCaskill

Sinema

O'Rourke

Heitkamp

(ALL of these exposes were aired by Hannity and 100% ignored by the major news media)

You don't think Democrat voters needed to hear what frauds these candidates asking for their votes were? Apparently the news media didn't. Hannity DID! Are you criticizing him because of this content, or because you don't want to hear what he presented?

Last edited:
His tying of neckties is atrocious -- knots never the same, different knots and ties almost always crooked.

If you listen to him (and it's obvious you don't) you'd know he has admitted he hates wearing neckties and only does so because Fox makes him! Could be why they look so bad to you, he doesn't care for them, so it shows!

As a matter of substance, I'll agree with this 100%. However ALL Congressmen are term limited (to two years) Voters typically get what they vote for. What I think is missing Finney is solid unfiltered information. Citizens when better informed make better informed decisions. Congress gets away with their malfeasance and ineptitude because they are not being held accountable by a compliant media, which refuses to hold them accountable (unless they're Republicans)

Fix the information bias, and lack of real "issues reporting" and the voters will 'term limit' out the non responsive politicos. Lobbying only works on uninformed people.

and Trump pulls the old 'switch-a-roo" on the idiots AGAIN...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT