ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Congressman Accidentally Admits There’s No Proof of Biden Corruption

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV

Republican Representative Nick Langworthy tried to defend the GOP investigation into Joe Biden’s alleged corruption—only to end up admitting that they still don’t have any proof.

Republicans have insisted for months that Biden is guilty of corruption and influence peddling overseas, despite producing no actual evidence. But they continue to claim they have proof that he and his son Hunter Biden accepted millions of dollars in bribes.

But Langworthy fumbled that point big time on Thursday during an interview with Fox News. Fox correspondent Gillian Turner pointed out that Republicans have yet to produce “a smoking gun: clear-cut, undeniable proof of the president’s involvement.”

“Well, we’ve never claimed that we have direct money going to the president, but many members of his family have received money from foreign governments,” Langworthy said.

Turner interrupted to correct him: “That is precisely the claim that the chairman of your committee, James Comer, and also Jim Jordan have made many times,” she said, referring to House Judiciary Chair Jim Jordan, who alongside Comer has spearheaded the charge against Biden.

“We are putting an investigation together laying out the facts on the business dealings of this family,” Langworthy said awkwardly, trying to recover.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Republican Congressman Accidentally Admits There’s No Proof of Pedo-Joe Corruption

Republican Representative Nick Langworthy tried to defend the GOP investigation into Pedo-Joe ’s alleged corruption—only to end up admitting that they still don’t have any proof.

Republicans have insisted for months that Pedo-Joe is guilty of corruption and influence peddling overseas, despite producing no actual evidence. But they continue to claim they have proof that he and his son Coker Biden accepted millions of dollars in bribes.

But Langworthy fumbled that point big time on Thursday during an interview with Fox News. Fox correspondent Gillian Turner pointed out that Republicans have yet to produce “a smoking gun: clear-cut, undeniable proof of the president’s involvement.”

“Well, we’ve never claimed that we have direct money going to the president, but many members of his family have received money from foreign governments,” Langworthy said.

Turner interrupted to correct him: “That is precisely the claim that the chairman of your committee, James Comer, and also Jim Jordan have made many times,” she said, referring to House Judiciary Chair Jim Jordan, who alongside Comer has spearheaded the charge against Pedo-Joe.

“We are putting an investigation together laying out the facts on the business dealings of this family,” Langworthy said awkwardly, trying to recover.

I bet you fall down a lot.

Damn, you're a dumbass. You have zero ability of self-thought. A child could see the massive corruption of the Biden family, which 100% includes Pedo-Joe.

Dumbass.

Reactions: atlkvb and Gunny46

Republican Representative Nick Langworthy tried to defend the GOP investigation into Joe Biden’s alleged corruption—only to end up admitting that they still don’t have any proof.

Republicans have insisted for months that Biden is guilty of corruption and influence peddling overseas, despite producing no actual evidence. But they continue to claim they have proof that he and his son Hunter Biden accepted millions of dollars in bribes.

Turner interrupted to correct him: “That is precisely the claim that the chairman of your committee, James Comer, and also Jim Jordan have made many times,” she said, referring to House Judiciary Chair Jim Jordan, who alongside Comer has spearheaded the charge against Biden.

Biden crime family….ppffffttttttt.

Meanwhile, biff’s gonna have Orange jumpsuits from 4 different trials in his closet.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
I bet you fall down a lot.

Damn, you're a dumbass. You have zero ability of self-thought. A child could see the massive corruption of the Biden family, which 100% includes Pedo-Joe.

Dumbass.

Moe wears a Pro Tech helmet around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
(from above linked post # 9)
"We’ve now identified $20 million in payments from foreign sources to the Bidens and their associates. During Joe Biden’s vice presidency, Hunter sold him as “the brand." No real services were provided other than access to the Biden network, including Joe himself"

@moe
230.jpg
I think I'm going to retire from this board...I'm only human and the way I get hammered by these Trumpers everytime I try to defend creepy Joe's corruption is demoralizing.

Good choice @moe ...at least for once you're thinking for yourself. :rolleyes:

@moe's right 'ya know? There's no real proof I'm corrupt....but it sure looks and stinks like a pile of sh*t huh?????
iu

It's almost as convincing as your creepiness Joe....good job! [thumbsup]

Sniff...sniff...they're gonna call my Family in to testify and they're gonna claim they got all this Foreign money from me I'm gonna be forced to give back...sniff...sniff..sniff....
iu

There...there creepy Joe...at least you still get to be a creep for free! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If they're going to try & blame me for makin' money off my own name, what are they gonna say to all those other leeches in the Swamp who made money off everyone else?
iu

Creeps are as creeps do Joe!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT