ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Hannity Rants Against ‘Far-Left, Grandstanding’ Jim Acosta

Trump should let Acosta back in and NOT call on him. It would be fun to see how Jimmy would handle that problem......it would be fun TV.

Reactions: atlkvb
Trump should let Acosta back in and NOT call on him. It would be fun to see how Jimmy would handle that problem......it would be fun TV.
lol. What a sad group of juveniles you people are. Let Acosta continue to show his ass. Good grief.

So are you suggesting that a White Man, without a College Degree is ignorant or unintelligent? That can't think for themselves? What's the Pew Institute have to say about Black Men who do not have a college degree? Or Hispanic Men?

I think we all know where Hispanic and Black Americans generally vote as well as evangelicals. A different topic for a different day. As far as white men without college degrees, I do believe a significant percentage of them, as well as other demographics, who refuse or can't think for themselves. I have cousins and friends who tell me this is the best economy ever. Trump has accomplished more than any other president. The dems will take your guns. etc etc etc

There's your biggest fallacy then. Government doesn't solve problems. It spends money on problems, and then tells you everything is better. The problems are still there, however.
Except for tariffs!!!

I think we all know where Hispanic and Black Americans generally vote as well as evangelicals. A different topic for a different day. As far as white men without college degrees, I do believe a significant percentage of them, as well as other demographics, who refuse or can't think for themselves. I have cousins and friends who tell me this is the best economy ever. Trump has accomplished more than any other president. The dems will take your guns. etc etc etc

I don't think it is a different topic for a different day. You're alleging that non-college educated White Men are voting Republican out of stupidity, that they're lack of education leads them down that path. So if it's the lack of education that leads them down the Republican path, then what about the Black male, Hispanic male, etc. It's highly insulting to suggest that because they're not college educated that they "can't think for themselves".

Both parties pander. Both pander to emotion and not logic, but at the end of the day people vote for a variety of reasons, and a college education may not play the role you think it does.

Also, as a college educated business owner, I can say for our industry, in our area, this economy right now is better than anything we've seen in 10 years.

While not pertinent to this topic, I'll post here for Atl to see.
A couple points from the mid-terms provided by the Pew Institute:
  • White men who do not have a college degree voted Republican by about two-to-one (66% to 32%) Sadly, this supports my general observations....
  • The national exit poll found that more voters said their midterm vote was to oppose Trump (38%) than said it was to support him (26%);
  • Nationally, voters favored Democratic candidates for Congress over Republican candidates by a margin of about 7 percentage points
  • Women college graduates stand out for their strong preference for the Democratic candidate (59% favored the Democrat while just 39% voted Republican)
What do you think Atl? Does Fox ever tell you this? Or do they just keep pounding it in your head that African Americans, Hispanics, and Asians support the democrats in massive numbers.......NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!

You didn't attribute your sources, (link to your source so we can verify your numbers) and it's the height of Liberal arrogance which is so common among you folks on the Left to suggest everyone is beneath you and uneducated.

Know what OM1?

Conservatives and Republicans don't have to lie or cheat to win their votes. They're honest about their agenda, can easily explain it, and usually win on the merits when you guys don't cheat or honestly tell the truth about what you actually believe. So if you Leftists are so much smarter, why is it none of you can explain what you're voting for, be honest about it, or win your votes without cheating or complaining about "missing ballots" that didn't get counted by more intelligent Democrat canvass boards?

Prove me wrong OM1. Tell me the compelling agenda Democrats who won House seats ran on and are prepared to pass into Legislation the American people who voted for them both expect and demand?

Don't let the door hit 'ya where the good Lord split 'ya as you run away from the question without answering.

Bye OM1!!!!

Last edited:
So are you suggesting that a White Man, without a College Degree is ignorant or unintelligent? That can't think for themselves? What's the Pew Institute have to say about Black Men who do not have a college degree? Or Hispanic Men?

You won't get an answer. You're too stupid to follow his impenetrable intellect.

I'd allow Acosta back in... then tell him on the first day. You step out of line again and you won't get called on ever again.

Other CNN reporters can cover the White House for them, and probably do a better job. He can serve as MC at the next DNC Convention. I'm sure they'd welcome him with open arms.

I don't think it is a different topic for a different day. You're alleging that non-college educated White Men are voting Republican out of stupidity, that they're lack of education leads them down that path. So if it's the lack of education that leads them down the Republican path, then what about the Black male, Hispanic male, etc. It's highly insulting to suggest that because they're not college educated that they "can't think for themselves".

Both parties pander. Both pander to emotion and not logic, but at the end of the day people vote for a variety of reasons, and a college education may not play the role you think it does.

Also, as a college educated business owner, I can say for our industry, in our area, this economy right now is better than anything we've seen in 10 years.

As I said 100 times in 2008, I have no idea why folks are married to a party, I think that year, African Americans voted for Obama at over a 90% rate. That is illogical to me. I vote for both parties depending on the candidate and issue. But to the broader topic, we have a huge issue in this country due to our citizens relying on single sources for their information. I grew up in a household where we got three daily newspapers delivered. Sunday was the Wheeling, Pittsburgh and Cleveland papers. We read constantly. Even now I watch Fox (not prime time garbage) and CNN as well as visit their websites daily. Too many people today refuse to research anything or even listen to a diverse view/opinion; therefore they think and vote in a very predictable fashion.

Name two Democrat agenda items superior to Trump's agenda that voters prefer. Why is that so hard for you or anyone else on the Left to do?

As I said 100 times in 2008, I have no idea why folks are married to a party, I think that year, African Americans voted for Obama at over a 90% rate. That is illogical to me. I vote for both parties depending on the candidate and issue. But to the broader topic, we have a huge issue in this country due to our citizens relying on single sources for their information. I grew up in a household where we got three daily newspapers delivered. Sunday was the Wheeling, Pittsburgh and Cleveland papers. We read constantly. Even now I watch Fox (not prime time garbage) and CNN as well as visit their websites daily. Too many people today refuse to research anything or even listen to a diverse view/opinion; therefore they think and vote in a very predictable fashion.

Too many arrogant people today think no one matches their ability to think or reason on their own. We have more information available now than when you read your three major dailies...and no one monopolizes information anymore the way Leftists used to. In fact, Leftist views and publications are losers in the information marketplace because no one wants to read that bilge. You aren't as informed as you think you are.

What is the Left's plan to increase business confidence and expand corporate investments like they have been doing the past two years under Trump?

How about Civil Rights? There is one really big one that you should understand.

What Civil rights? What is the agenda Democrats ran on about that? Who advocates "no civil rights"? We already have them, what is the Democrat party proposing beyond what's already codified in Law? Show us how smart and well informed you are?

giphy.gif

What is the Left's plan to increase business confidence and expand corporate investments like they have been doing the past two years under Trump?

How 'bout it @Original Mountaineer1 ? Show us your in depth knowledge of the Democrat economic agenda as it relates to Trump's. Us "non educated" business folks need your expertise.

What Civil rights? What is the agenda Democrats ran about that? Who advocates "no civil rights"? We already have them, what is the Democrat party proposing beyond that? Show us how smart and well informed you are?

Really? tell that to the family of the African American security guard that was killed by the police after stopping a potential mass shooter.

How about tax free enterprise zones and Tax increment financing (TIF) of municipal bonds to free up capital that expands creation of more inner city businesses and revitalizes blighted neighborhoods? That's Trump's agenda.

Democrats of course oppose it, but what are they offering as an alternative? C'mon @Original Mountaineer1 ! You're the "college educated" policy wonk perched above the rest of us 'plebes' in your incisive conversant familiarity with other superior College educated Democrat voters. Let's hear your analysis of the Democrat alternatives to restore America's neglected inner cities?

My God you are beyond help.....what legislation are the democrats supposed to pass when they don't control either side of the house or the white house?

Well Democrats have the House now right OM1? Smart more educated Democrat voters put them in charge because everyone is so opposed to Trump's ongoing failures right?

So I don't know! YOU said they (Democrat voters) were smarter than everyone else...YOU claimed Republican voters are "uneducated" and lack sophistication...why are you so tongue tied explaining what the more highly educated Democrat voters such as yourself were voting for placing Nancy Pelosi back in charge?

What's the Democrat plan to bring more American business investment back from Foreign countries and reconstituted here in the United States as they have been doing under Trump? Are Republicans smarter than Democrats to have that aspect figured out? What's the more "educated" Democrat response?

Silence?

That's real smart OM1.

Really? tell that to the family of the African American security guard that was killed by the police after stopping a potential mass shooter.

Would that include African Americans who support Trump's initiatives at Prison reforms and Judicial review of 1st time offenders? What's the Democrat plan as an alternative to that initiative OM1? That's supported by "uneducated" Black Republican voters who support Trump. What are the Democrats offering them?

@Original Mountaineer1 ...see this is why it's such a waste of time blogging with you. It's strictly a one sided conversation! You never respond to any of my direct questions without making some snide remark, you never bring anything to the table, and you never defend what you believe and you never have an original thought.

All you do is whine and complain about what I post, or where my information comes from, how "stupid" everyone else is compared to you, or you spew Leftist talking points without ever being capable of backing any of it up or arguing your positions when challenged.

You're a terrific bore (just go back through this thread and count how many of my specific questions you simply avoid answering) and then understand why I am convinced it's a waste time even responding to you!

So you're not going to waste my time anymore.

@Original Mountaineer1 ...see this is why it's such a waste of time blogging with you. It's strictly a one sided conversation! You never respond to any of my direct questions without making some snide remark, you never bring anything to the table, and you never defend what you believe and you never have an original thought.

All you do is whine and complain about what I post, or where my information comes from, how "stupid" everyone else is compared to you, or you spew Leftist talking points without ever being capable of backing any of it up or arguing your positions when challenged.

You're a terrific bore (just go back through this thread and count how many of my specific questions you simply avoid answering) and then understand why I am convinced it's a waste time even responding to you!

So you're not going to waste my time anymore.
Arrogant is everyone else though

Arrogant is everyone else though

He is...you too! Weren't you on here the other day insisting I was "lying" about my Faith? I asked you to explain yourself and you disappeared into cyberspace just like OM1 did in this thread.

Guess you guys shared notes.?o_O

He is...you too! Weren't you on here the other day insisting I was "lying" about my Faith? I asked you to explain yourself and you disappeared into cyberspace just like OM1 did in this thread.

Guess you guys shared notes.?o_O
Yeppers. I think you are a faux Christian....esp with all the hate and rage you spew on here daily.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Yeppers. I think you are a faux Christian....esp with all the hate and rage you spew on here daily.

That still didn't answer my question directly to you about how you as a non-Christian are qualified to judge if a Christian is "lying" about their Faith? What is a "faux" Christian? How would you know one? Why not just explain yourself? Aren't you against "judgmentalism" especially in Christians?

Also, why is it that simple disagreements with you folks on the Left is "hate"?

Isn't that arrogance? Why can't you all ever be challenged? Disagreed with? Wrong? Aren't you challenging my Faith by suggesting I'm lying about it or I'm a "faux Christian"? Isn't that "hate" as YOU define it? Aren't you being "judgmental"?

Last edited:
Hannity is a tool. He's like Baghdad Bob without an army uniform.

IMO, Seanny boy is a total buffoon! He finally got a College Degree, proffered to him by Liberty Unversity. No BA, no BS, just a proferred gift degree based on bloviation and bullshit. Additionally, I wish that boy would learn the art of tying a tie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomboom521
IMO, Seanny boy is a total buffoon! He finally got a College Degree, proffered to him by Liberty Unversity. No BA, no BS, just a proferred gift degree based on bloviation and bullshit. Additionally, I wish that boy would learn the art of tying a tie.

During the 2008 presidential campaign Sean Hannity's reporting broke the story of Obama's ties to the racist Reverend Jeremiah Wright, forcing him to renounce his 20-year relationship with the black liberation theology nationalist.

Sean Hannity has done exclusive reporting on the Coyotes doing drug running and child smuggling along the Mexican border which forced Congress to reexamine our entire border patrol operations against Mexico.

Sean Hannity night after night has broken exclusive stories on the now confirmed Hillary funded fake dossier used to fraudulently obtain a FISA warrant for snooping on Trump's campaign as well as the spying now admitted to by the FBI designed to frame Trump for colluding with the Russians to steal the '16 election.

Most recently, Sean Hannity's exclusive stories featuring project Veritas undercover videos, exposed the lies major Democrat Senate candidates were telling their voters in order to receive votes in this past midterm elections. Most of those candidates lost what were prior otherwise close elections due to the expose.

Sean Hannity has the #1rated cable T-V news/talk show as well as a nationally syndicated daily radio talk show that has the second largest audience measured Coast to Coast. His programming is informative, substantive, and rearely inaccurate, yet you're worried about the way he ties his ties, or where he got an honorary degree?

I don't know for sure but I assume you graduated from West Virginia University, which in its own right is a fine institution of Higher Learning. Would you say that you are an embarrassment to your institution or to your degree with such a weak and ineffectual criticism of a very serious opinion maker in National politics and social commentary?

Last edited:
Acosta owns da Rubes.

I’m seeing an awful lot of “CNN sucks” bumper stickers on vehicles.

What a bunch of snowflakes.

Funny thing now is the growing band of far right conservatives like Kellyanne Conway’s husband who are blasting Biff’s presidency. George Conway called it ‘a shitshow’.

What's Trump's biggest policy failure Democrats are set to correct?

It's OK to not have an answer. The Democrat party is void of ideas so I do understand.

Acosta owns da Rubes.

I’m seeing an awful lot of “CNN sucks” bumper stickers on vehicles.

What a bunch of snowflakes.

Journalists are supposed to be objective observers. Not shills for a political party.

Acosta is neither of the former, and both of the latter.

ADVERTISEMENT