ADVERTISEMENT

Rushing the court after a girls basketball game?

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
are things that bad at Ohio State?

Good luck. I hope things get better

The answer is YES.

They lost to Michigan in football, and sat at home to watch the Michigan Wolverines win the national championship.

Their thuggish girls basketball team then took one on the chin to the Michigan Wolverines, only to be followed up a week later with their men's basketball team getting bent over by the Michigan Wolverines.

Then there's the Dallas Cowboys annual disappointment.

Bad last couple of months for you know who.

Toss in being stuck with 3rd base Ryan Day, and there's a reason why the king has resorted to liking posts by the herds version of old buzzard, mutt-herd. That, and he's still celebrating beating bottom feeder wvu in basketball.

well at least they beat Iowa and were able to release their frustrations by rushing the court and knocking over Caitlyn Clark

The fake Michigan fan who owned WVU season tickets once upon a time is so eaten up with Ohio State that he typed a dissertation about his obsession above. All of those Alabama transfers have him shaking in his boots, and he should be. Stoned is still smarting from his Super Bowl loss. Ohio State's women's team packed an almost 19,000 seat arena and knocked off #2 Iowa and its all-World player in OT, but haters think that it was bad for the fans to be excited about it. As I have stated many times, I don't follow women's basketball, but I'm sure glad that the Lady Buckeyes have all of the WVU fans' panties in a wad. LOLOLOL

P.S. You're a Failcons' fan, MichiganFraud, so stop making an even bigger fool out of yourself than usual by bashing the superior Cowboys.

Still but hurt about your Super Bowl loss that dumb sh!t MichiganFraud forgets happened less than a month ago? If you want to pretend to care about women's basketball to ease your men's basketball butt hurt, then you really should pick a different program to bash, as the Lady Buckeyes are 13-0 vs. the Lady Mountaingoats all time. That's right, 13-0, and they didn't start playing each other until the late seventies. Enjoy...

Still but hurt about your Super Bowl loss that dumb sh!t MichiganFraud forgets happened less than a month ago? If you want to pretend to care about women's basketball to ease your men's basketball butt hurt, then you really should pick a different program to bash, as the Lady Buckeyes are 13-0 vs. the Lady Mountaingoats all time. That's right, 13-0, and they didn't start playing each other until the late seventies. Enjoy...

are we REALLY down to the level of talking womens basketball?.....I thought soccer was bad enough

women's basketball record smack. Someone give this buckeye fan a hug

Brutal. I have no desire to un-ignore to read this thread. But wasn’t there a time that girls sports, baseball and soccer were not spoken on this and other boards?

Very sad.
Did I start this thread, you stupid fvck? BTW, you used to brag on message boards about being your little girls' basketball coach, so you couldn't be more of a hypocrite. Didn't one of the teams you "coached" finish ninth in an eight-team tournament? Now, run along from me, as you always have done, coward.

Did I start this thread, you stupid fvck?
did i go quoting records or anything? you brought in a whole level of detail that required looking up or actually knowing...... either way, sending you a virtual hug

did i go quoting records or anything? you brought in a whole level of detail that required looking up or actually knowing...... either way, sending you a virtual hug

was the women's bball coach born in 3rd base?
Don't backpedal now, Stoned. This "girls basketball" (your words) thread didn't turn out the way that you thought it would. 0-13 is humiliating, any way you slice it. A desperate WVU fan thumped his chest about WVU women's basketball on here several years ago when WVU was 0-11 vs. Ohio State and I knew that WVU hadn't broken its streak of futility, so I wasn't surprised by the 0-13 record. Hell, that's even worse than Marshall vs. WVU in football. Ohio State's women's coach is "woke" and has been doing a good job since he arrived in Columbus several years ago, but that's the extent of my knowledge of him.

He’s a WVU fan in hiding just to stir the pot. I’m sure he can’t wait to listen to the Metro News Sportsline to hear Tony talk about the win over Kansas the weekend.

Don't backpedal now, Stoned. This "girls basketball" (your words) thread didn't turn out the way that you thought it would. 0-13 is humiliating, any way you slice it. A desperate WVU fan thumped his chest about WVU women's basketball on here several years ago when WVU was 0-11 vs. Ohio State and I knew that WVU hadn't broken its streak of futility, so I wasn't surprised by the 0-13 record. Hell, that's even worse than Marshall vs. WVU in football. Ohio State's women's coach is "woke" and has been doing a good job since he arrived in Columbus several years ago, but that's the extent of my knowledge of him.
i could care less if we are 0-13 in women's basketball. But obviously you do. Kudos and hugs pumpkin

I "could care less" means that you do care, Stoned. You probably meant to post that you "couldn't care less," but we both know that's untrue, as you wouldn't have taken the time to start a thread about women's basketball, if you didn't care at all. Sorry to bring up 0-13, as I see that it's a sore spot.

I "could care less" means that you do care, Stoned. You probably meant to post that you "couldn't care less," but we both know that's untrue, as you wouldn't have taken the time to start a thread about women's basketball, if you didn't care at all. Sorry to bring up 0-13, as I see that it's a sore spot.
did you already know we were 0-13 or did you look up? Either way......... lol

I knew that the record was 0-11 several years ago because local WVU fans masquerading as sports reporters were bummed out because the Lady Buckeyes had hung yet another loss on WVU. The two schools played two games since then, and WVU lost both, as usual, so I thought that it was 0-13, but ran a quick search to verify it, as there would have been several posts calling me out, if I had been wrong. Of course, we wouldn't be having this "discussion" if you hadn't started a thread minimizing, and diverting away from, a great win by the Lady Buckeyes. What's really funny about all of this is I knew that some butt hurt WVU fan would talk smack about this, but I figured it would be Slow Head, whose a$$ is still chapped over the Super Bowl loss.

In the spirit of non-revenue sports being the topic for chest beating, then FYI, the WVU pop gun team is number one in the nation.

In the spirit of non-revenue sports being the topic for chest beating, then FYI, the WVU pop gun team is number one in the nation.
I can remember a certain poster from ohio making fun of those who chose to beat their chests to non-revenue sports. Those days ended in 2021, when the fan of a certain team was turned into a 2nd fiddle player within his own division. Perhaps 3rd or 4th fiddle player overall within his own conference.

Makers of gold pants haven't been too busy since 2019, which is beyond 1500 days.

I can remember a certain poster from ohio making fun of those who chose to beat their chests to non-revenue sports. Those days ended in 2021, when the fan of a certain team was turned into a 2nd fiddle player within his own division. Perhaps 3rd or 4th fiddle player overall within his own conference.

Makers of gold pants haven't been too busy since 2019, which is beyond 1500 days.
You're making no sense, shrimp. Have another drink.

You're making no sense, shrimp. Have another drink.
Be careful, chubby, or you're going to out yourself as a fraudulent osu fan. I've attempted to protect your charade for many years, but if you're not going to keep up on osu traditions, then people like Westside, Sled, and Buzz are going to know for sure you're simply another disgruntled Herd fan from Putnam County. This is on you.

Be careful, chubby, or you're going to out yourself as a fraudulent osu fan. I've attempted to protect your charade for many years, but if you're not going to keep up on osu traditions, then people like Westside, Sled, and Buzz are going to know for sure you're simply another disgruntled Herd fan from Putnam County. This is on you.
Is he threatening to cram his diplomas up your rear if you don’t shut up yet?

Fvck off with your threats about lying about me, shrimp. I see why you're resorting to lying, though, as this has to have even a fake Skunk Weasels' fan butt hurt today...

99-67

Fvck off with your threats about lying about me, shrimp. I see why you're resorting to lying, though, as this has to have even a fake Skunk Weasels' fan butt hurt today...

99-67
How did the Buckeyes fare against Nebraska last night, chubs?

How did the Buckeyes fare against Nebraska last night, chubs?
LOL at "chubs." I outweigh you only because you're a shrimp. While you're drinking yourself stupid, I'm outside exercising, small fry. Ohio State didn't lose by 32 points. In fact, they didn't lose by as many points at Nebraska as Purdue did. Both of your favorite college basketball teams, which wear the same ugly colors, are now 7-12. Perhaps, the Skunk Weasels shouldn't have suspended their best player only for road games, just so he could play in his Super Bowl at home.

LOL at "chubs." I outweigh you only because you're a shrimp. While you're drinking yourself stupid, I'm outside exercising, small fry. Ohio State didn't lose by 32 points. In fact, they didn't lose by as many points at Nebraska as Purdue did. Both of your favorite college basketball teams, which wear the same ugly colors, are now 7-12. Perhaps, the Skunk Weasels shouldn't have suspended their best player only for road games, just so he could play in his Super Bowl at home.
That's awesome material. Now do ohio state vs Michigan in hoops from less than two weeks back. Or, better yet, do ohio state vs Michigan in hoops the last three times they've played one another. After that, do ohio state vs Michigan the last three years they've played in football.

Loser

Nah, a loser goes to red neck tech, buys WVU season tickets, then pretends to be a Skunk Weasels' fan. Run along now, as you bore me, short stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT