ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Are Getting Ready to Repeat Kansas’ Tax Cut Disaster

If you make less than 30k per year, your taxes will go up starting in 2019.

How can that be if your first 24,000 earned is exempt from taxes? Then the next 6K you earned is taxed at a lower rate and your personal exemption reducing your taxable income increases?

What is this new math?

How can that be if your first 24,000 earned is exempt from taxes? Then the next 6K you earned is taxed at a lower rate and your personal exemption reducing your taxable income increases?

What is this new math?
The idiot doesnt understand how to fill out a tax form. I have explained adjusted gross income to hom 10 times in this thread and he falls back to that CBO chart.

The idiot doesnt understand how to fill out a tax form. I have explained adjusted gross income to hom 10 times in this thread and he falls back to that CBO chart.
No you haven’t. You’ve used the acronym AGI and he had no idea what it meant which was why he wouldn’t address it. It’s only now that he knows AGI is adjusted gross income. Regardless, he is a standard deduction guy. Has no idea about itemization and the rest.

Unreal Dave.Stupid is as stupid does I guess?:confused:

24831377_1323098874461241_5175477115991151713_o.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT