ADVERTISEMENT

Repeal the Second Amendment

These weapons experts are Army Rangers and Special Forces. Good to know you think Rangers and Special Forces are ignorant. LOL!

For instance...How does a flash suppressor make a rifle more deadly?

Truth be told, I'd bet the farm that politicians put the definition together. No way Rangers or Special Forces said that a flash suppressor makes a weapon more deadly.

Do you know how the suppressor makes a rifle more deadly?

Isn’t the size of the clip and the ability of automatic fire the key issues? All else seems like Bullsh1t to me.

Isn’t the size of the clip and the ability of automatic fire the key issues? All else seems like Bullsh1t to me.

Not really, considering owning automatic takes a ton of paperwork and A LOT of money, and that most handguns these days are capable holding more than 10 rounds in a magazine.

Below, one is considered an "Assault Rifle" one is not. Both are the EXACT same weapon.
1103.jpg
719007443_1.jpg

Is this an "Assault Rifle"?
POFUSAREVOLT1.jpg

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
Not really, considering owning automatic takes a ton of paperwork and A LOT of money, and that most handguns these days are capable holding more than 10 rounds in a magazine.

Below, one is considered an "Assault Rifle" one is not. Both are the EXACT same weapon.
1103.jpg
719007443_1.jpg

POFUSAREVOLT1.jpg
That’s my game.

Reactions: 30CAT

1103.jpg
719007443_1.jpg

POFUSAREVOLT1.jpg
One can be modified though, and the other can’t....correct?

Remember, as one poster has stated, the deaths of a few dozen kids is not "significant enough" to spark outrage for change...........

The deaths of a few dozen anyone isn't worth making all semi-autos illegal, and succumbing to the federal government.

One can be modified though, and the other can’t....correct?

Modified for what? Very few of these shooters have modified anything beyond Las Vegas. That weapon there could just as easily do most of these shootings as an AR. Put a bolt action 30.06 in a tower in a common man's hands, not even a sniper, and look at the damage he did. It is a risk you have to take to keep our society free.

Reactions: atlkvb
Modified for what? Very few of these shooters have modified anything beyond Las Vegas. That weapon there could just as easily do most of these shootings as an AR. Put a bolt action 30.06 in a tower in a common man's hands, not even a sniper, and look at the damage he did. It is a risk you have to take to keep our society free.
I’m not using questions as an argument, I’m trying to learn. Some rifles can be modified to be fully automatic, correct?

I’m not using questions as an argument, I’m trying to learn. Some rifles can be modified to be fully automatic, correct?
Any semi-auto can be modified to go full tilt boogey and done so easily. Full auto is actually less lethal, you lose all accuracy. It’s a very common misperception people have. Right up there with silencers actually silencing the sound (they don’t, they suppress). With the latter, you can buy subsonic ammo with some calibers to truly “silence” the sound but any range, accuracy, distance, and lethality goes out the window. I have them for what used to be a ground hog problem in my backyard. I didn’t want my neighbors getting pissed for discharging a firearm.

Any semi-auto can be modified to go full tilt boogey and done so easily. Full auto is actually less lethal, you lose all accuracy. It’s a very common misperception people have. Right up there with silencers actually silencing the sound (they don’t, they suppress). With the latter, you can buy subsonic ammo with some calibers to truly “silence” the sound but any range, accuracy, distance, and lethality goes out the window. I have them for what used to be a ground hog problem in my backyard. I didn’t want my neighbors getting pissed for discharging a firearm.

How much difference is there between the .223 and the 5.56?

I know there was a problem in FLA when I was living there with “runaway AK’s”. I was told that gang members would purchase AK-47’s semi auto, then file the catch lever down to make it full automatic.....but when filed down too low it wouldn’t catch at all, and one trigger pull would empty the mag.....????

I was told a lot of bystanders were killed from them. I think it was a Haitian gang thing, if I’m not mistaken.

I don’t know why people want to own semi or full automatic weapons.....though I’ve never fired one. Firing a rifle or handgun seems fun enough

For instance...How does a flash suppressor make a rifle more deadly?

Truth be told, I'd bet the farm that politicians put the definition together. No way Rangers or Special Forces said that a flash suppressor makes a weapon more deadly.

Do you know how the suppressor makes a rifle more deadly?

That’s hilarious. You claim to be a gun expert but you are attempting to argue for flash suppressors.

Good lord man. Get a life....,and some common sense.

How much difference is there between the .223 and the 5.56?
Velocity (powder load) is higher in a .556 and laser micrometer in size. It’s basically the same round but even though you can, I wouldn’t interchange if it were my stuff.

I don’t know why people want to own semi or full automatic weapons.....though I’ve never fired one. Firing a rifle or handgun seems fun enough
Hunting?

Common deer rifle:

10_BAR-Safari-MID-031001-l.jpg

Common bird/squirrel shotgun: Remington .20 gauge
10130180.jpg

These are semi automatic? I thought semi-auto meant short bursts spent each trigger pull?
Yes. These are semi-auto. 1 trigger pull, 1 round.

What you’re describing is 3 rnd burst. In order own something that has 3 rnd burst, you have to have a class III weapon’s license and voluntarily waive your 4th amendment right. Anytime they want to, the ATF, FBI, or Local LEO can come and search your home and you can say nothing about it. Class III weapon’s also cost significantly more. $15k is usually around the starting point.

Reactions: Boomboom521
meanwhile @ the Hoggsters school...

of course this isn't in any msm outlets...

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
The US military stopped putting burst mode on hand carried weapons (1 pull, 3 shots due to trigger mechanism) a few years ago (considered it a waste of ammunition).

They went to full auto instead...

Personally, I liked burst mode...

You could change modes by moving the selector switch.

3positionColt.jpg

main-qimg-bcfe480cee28cfbeda331c84ca345b8f-c

Last edited:
And the AR is no different.

"AR" btw does not mean 'assault rifle' as many on the Left think. It is this manufacturer:

The AR in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “AR” does NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle!”

Media=Lazy, stupid,. biased, and WRONG...always wrong!

Link:
https://www.nssf.org/msr/

Yes. These are semi-auto. 1 trigger pull, 1 round.

What you’re describing is 3 rnd burst. In order own something that has 3 rnd burst, you have to have a class III weapon’s license and voluntarily waive your 4th amendment right. Anytime they want to, the ATF, FBI, or Local LEO can come and search your home and you can say nothing about it. Class III weapon’s also cost significantly more. $15k is usually around the starting point.
That’s a good law, imo.

That’s hilarious. You claim to be a gun expert but you are attempting to argue for flash suppressors.

Good lord man. Get a life....,and some common sense.

Lol!!... Flash suppressor is supposed to be one of the identifiers of an "assault weapon" according to the definition you keep pointing to from the 90s.

If that is one of the identifiers, then I'm only asking how a flash suppressor makes a rifle more deadly.

Just an FYI.... a "clip" is nothing more than something that stores rounds of ammunition. That's its only function. When one is ready to use the ammo, they remove the ammo from the clip and insert them into a "magazine."

The magazine, loaded with ammo, is inserted into the weapon.

Big difference between a magazine and a clip.

clip-versus-magazine-300x264.png

Last edited:
Lol!!... Flash suppressor is supposed to be one of the identifiers of an "assault weapon" according to the definition you keep pointing to from the 90s.

If that is one of the identifiers, then I'm only asking how a flash suppressor makes a rifle more deadly.

Why are you wasting your time asking this poster questions? You will never get a direct answer back. Trying to educate ignorance is like trying to have a conversation with someone who is dumb.(can't speak)

A waste of time and effort.

Just an FYI.... a "clip" is nothing more than something that stores rounds of ammunition. That's it's only function. When one is ready to use the ammo, they remove the ammo from the clip and insert them into a "magazine."

The magazine, loaded with ammo, is inserted into the weapon.

Big difference between a magazine and a clip.

clip-versus-magazine-300x264.png

Hey 30CAT do you notice how the questions you often get from the Left always appear as if the guns actually have minds of their own? The Gun is a useless tool until someone picks it up and fires it right? But to the Left, they think the guns decide to kill people on their own. At least that's the way they sound asking the types of questions they do.

Hey 30CAT do you notice how the questions you often get from the Left always appear as if the guns actually have minds of their own? The Gun is a useless tool until someone picks it up and fires it right? But to the Left, they think the guns decide to kill people on their own. At least that's the way they sound asking the types of questions they do.

My family and I tread lightly at our house. We are terrified that we may upset our guns and cause them to do who knows what?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT