ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when orange Jesus

Said under Biden the stock market would collapse. Yea I do
I remember mortgage interest rates around 2-3% under Trump. Now they’re around 8.5%

I remember gas around $1.70 a gallon. Now it’s $3.20-3.50 a gallon

I’m sure you remember as well….

Reactions: atlkvb
Did he not say this ???
Al Gore said in 2009 that the polar ice caps would all be melted by 2015

Al Gore slips on Arctic Ice, misstates Scientist's forecast

excerpt:
Mr Gore, speaking at the Copenhagen climate change summit, stated the latest research showed that the Arctic could be completely ice-free in five years.
In his speech, Mr Gore told the conference: "These figures are fresh. Some of the models suggest to Dr [Wieslav] Maslowski that there is a 75 per cent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during the summer months, could be completely ice-free within five to seven years."
@sammyk and every media mind numbed Leftist never questioned Gore, and in fact believed every word he said as it was reported without challenge.

...meantime

polar ice caps 2023
iu

Polar Bear: Do these look like they're melted Al? Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

You said in another thread that Trump caused today's inflation by lowering interest rates. Why haven't you backed that up? I remember when you posted it too!

Democrats and stupid Leftists said Trump would start World War III if elected. Look who's about to start it now after only being installed? 🤔

Hey, I resent that!
iu

Why creepy Joe...we're closer to it now because of your bumbling than we ever were under Trump!

excerpt:
President Joe Biden’s uncertain, dithering, wrong-headed decisions and outright lies on everything from the COVID-19 pandemic to the catastrophe on our southern border, inflation, and errant energy policy inflict real pain on the American people. But all these pale in comparison to his cognitive disarray on matters of national security. Presidential weakness in thought, word, and deed when dealing with “near peer adversaries” could well result in war.

Last edited:
Come to think of it, all mind numbed Leftists thought Trump would be politically dead and gone by now. Instead he's the current front runner (for both parties) to win re-election and his lead grows each day even with us still a year away from the actual election!

@sammyk and a bunch of mind numbed Leftists ... still can't believe that!
giphy.gif

I
Did he not say this ???
I remember every Democrat saying Trump would start ww3 and Hillary crying about Russian collusion... Trump is out of office no new wars was started in fact things was fairly peaceful around the world and it was proven Hillary paid for the fake dossier.... Biden is still in office and unless you're getting grub stubs it's costing you a pile of money to feed your family.

How about when Donald Trump
predicted that if Biden got elected, he would destroy the steel industry in the USA?

GBqSUYhbsAElphl

Last edited:
Odds are high a crash is still coming.

There's tons of articles predicting it by people who do this for a living. However it's common sense if you look at it objectively.

Everything from the National Debt to credit cards, the housing market, to all the new immigrants cities have to now take care of. Matter of fact the entire World's Economy is headed over a cliff.

Last edited:
A lot of financial experts were predicting another great depression by the 2030's. They now believe it could happen before then.

This is going to be expensive. Will bankrupt us sooner than later. It's why it's happening.

My portfolio is still down from the high it was under Trump....Biden's inflation economy is still under water. Looks like you don't pay any attention to the everyday inflation under the Biden regime.

COSTCO: Kansas City Steak Company 4 USDA Choice Ribeye Steaks 18 Oz. Each......your Price $ 169.99 = $ 37.78 PER Lb.

My advice to you is to stick with your Golden Corral visits.

This is going to be expensive. Will bankrupt us sooner than later. It's why it's happening.

We're being invaded. It's on purpose. The fact Democrats refuse to stop it and in fact are encouraging it is one of the main reasons they are facing a landslide defeat next year.

My portfolio is still down from the high it was under Trump....Biden's inflation economy is still under water. Looks like you don't pay any attention to the everyday inflation under the Biden regime.

COSTCO: Kansas City Steak Company 4 USDA Choice Ribeye Steaks 18 Oz. Each......your Price $ 169.99 = $ 37.78 PER Lb.

You're a terrible investor and grocery shopper and the OP's topic made you mad so you try to change the subject.

Reactions: sammyk
I'm still waiting to hear what Biden did to lower interest rates, gasoline prices, prescription drug prices & taxes due to the US treasury? (I think Hunter knows more about that last one in fact) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well terrible choices by you and your financial advisor. Mine is up and I shop at Aldi. Good steaks there. But not everyone is Richie rich like you

You're a terrible investor and grocery shopper and the OP's topic made you mad so you try to change the subject.
Laughable....I would NEVER pay $ 37.78 for a Choice Ribeye steak.....just bought several bone-in Choice Ribeye roasts at $ 4.99 lb. that a local store was offering. I will convert into boneless steaks will yield out at less than $ 5.40 per lb.
I have invested very well smartly over the years....I don't have my guy buy and sell every day.....I have all I will ever need and my kids will be left millions.

Well terrible choices by you and your financial advisor. Mine is up and I shop at Aldi. Good steaks there. But not everyone is Richie rich like you
Getting a good steak or any beef cuts at Aldi is hit and miss. National Beef does their beef program and it is a low end program identical to what they do for Walmart.

What would you say to real estate investors/lenders or 1st time homebuyers?

Last edited:
Laughable....I would NEVER pay $ 37.78 for a Choice Ribeye steak.....just bought several bone-in Choice Ribeye roasts at $ 4.99 lb. that a local store was offering. I will convert into boneless steaks will yield out at less than $ 5.40 per lb.
I have invested very well smartly over the years....I don't have my guy buy and sell every day.....I have all I will ever need and my kids will be left millions.
Do you pay your "fair share" on all those extra millions you stole from poor illegal immigrants? Better make sure you do otherwise an IRS goon from creepy Joe's jack booted Federal revenue squad will pay you a visit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT