ADVERTISEMENT

Economy humming

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
Inflation dropping stock market up and the great job creator Biden has us in a good spot. Biden took on Covid trump mess and has us in a soft landing. Thats how you govern boys. All Donny did was cut taxes for the rich. Even Fox News gets This. Now Biden is working on a bipartisan border deal. Let’s see if the republicans put their money where their mouth is??

Inflation dropping stock market up and the great job creator Biden has us in a good spot. Biden took on Covid trump mess and has us in a soft landing. Thats how you govern boys. All Donny did was cut taxes for the rich. Even Fox News gets This. Now Biden is working on a bipartisan border deal. Let’s see if the republicans put their money where their mouth is??
You would be good as a mentally challenged standup comedian.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
GFh-6pSWkAAS8Zh

KobeissiLetter

Latest List of Layoffs Over Last 3 Months:

1. Twitch: 35% of workforce
2. Hasbro: 20% of workforce
3. Spotify: 17% of workforce
4. Levi's: 15% of workforce
5. Zerox: 15% of workforce
6. Qualtrics: 14% of workforce
7. Wayfair: 13% of workforce
8. Duolingo: 10% of workforce
9. Washington Post: 10% of workforce
10. eBay: 9% of workforce
11. PayPal: 9% of workforce
12. Business Insider: 8% of workforce
13. Charles Schwab: 6% of workforce
14. Macy's: 4% of workforce
15. Blackrock: 3% of workforce
16. Citigroup: 20,000 employees
17. UPS: 12,000 employees
18. Deutsche Bank: 3,500 employees
19. Pixar: 1,300 employees
20. Salesforce: 700 employees
21. American Airlines: 650 employees

January 2024 saw a total of 82,000 layoffs, the second worst January since 2009.

Meanwhile, the US just reported that 353,000 jobs were created in January.

Something isn't adding up here.

Last edited:
not only is obiden destroying the US economy....

people in the US can't afford ccp products...

he's also destroying the chinese economy too...

Last edited:
You would be good as a mentally challenged standup comedian.
While I chuckled at that I think the best way to handle this bot is forcing him to back up what he's programmed to say on here. 99.9% chance he can't because he's simply repeating WH spin and media propaganda. His silence when challenged to back up his propaganda ironically is tacit admission that he's indeed been media pre-programmed and really doesn't have a clue of what he's mindlessly repeating.

Let me demonstrate:

Hey @sammyk , can you please explain to us what the NAM (National association of manufacturers) most recent six month survey predicts for the future benchmark sector of the US economy in '24? While you avoid answering that, would you also let us know what specific policies Biden has set in place to reverse that survey's expressed concerns for the key manufacturing sector of US economy? 🤔

(source)
2024 manufacturing industry outlook

excerpt:
The manufacturing industry continues to face headwinds. In 2024, US manufacturers are expected to face economic uncertainty, the ongoing shortage of skilled labor, lingering and targeted supply chain disruptions, and new challenges spurred by the need for product innovation to meet company-set net-zero emissions goals. Deloitte’s analysis of Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) data reveals that the manufacturing sector was in contraction for most of 2023.

Now @ThePunish-EER I will 100% guarantee this bot has probably never even heard of the NAM, let alone can he tell you one policy creepy Joe has in place to address their concerns about US manufacturing for the first half of '24. I'll be shocked and stunned if he answers this, let alone if he can even begin to explain what in Hell Biden's plans are for addressing the concerns of the NAM. I could ask him the same question about other key sectors of US economic health in real estate, construction, farming, finance, technology, transportation and the energy sectors; and he would be equally clueless simply refusing to answer me. Yet he gets on here daily and mindlessly repeats how strong the US economy is performing, while each of those sectors is in fact hemorrhaging workers and capital for expansion!

This is what pre-programming looks like, sounds like, and how it's practiced by this bot! Watch how silent he is answering this? Whenever he comes on here blaring how Biden's economy is "booming" I don't call him names... I just ask him back up his propaganda and then I sit back and watch how fast he shuts up and shuts down his media mind numbed spin. :rolleyes:

@sammyk in "bot mode" answering this particular post....
does not compute....does not compute...does not compute....does not compute....
giphy.gif

See how easy that was @ThePunish-EER ?
giphy.gif

Yup...poor bot can't answer anything he isn't pre programmed to say.

you would know about giving hummers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT