ADVERTISEMENT

Recount in Georgia is on

Most of the evidence out there on mail-in voting tend to prove that is is extremely difficult to commit fraud and historically there has been little or no fraud associated with mail in voting.

Instances of mail-in voter fraud are so rare that one study by researchers at Stanford, the University of Pennsylvania, Harvard, Yale, and Microsoft Research found just 0.02 percent of the total votes cast during the 2012 presidential election were proven to be fraudulent. In Oregon, where more than 100 million votes have been cast by mail since 2000, officials have found about a dozen cases of proven voter fraud, according to the National Vote From Home Coalition.

Despite these well-regarded studies, finding evidence that widespread voter fraud exists became one of the Trump administration’s top priorities. In May 2017, the administration established the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, also known as the “Voter Fraud Commission.” After less than a year of searching for proof, however, the commission disbanded and concluded that evidence of widespread voter fraud was “glaringly empty.”

Just 0.02 percent of the three million total votes cast during the 2012 election were proven to be actual instances of voter fraud.

The group had been led by former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, a Republican who claimed (without evidence), just hours after Trump’s comments, that “the opportunities for voter fraud are much greater in mail-in voting.” Other former members of the commission clung to a report by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, that identified more than 1,200 cases of voter fraud.

But voting experts from New York University’s Brennan Center for Justice refuted the Heritage Foundation’s report as “grossly exaggerated and devoid of context.” Although there have been some instances of voter fraud in the past, the Brennan Center says the actual number of proven cases is rare — fewer than 500 mail-in ballots have been fraudulent. “Trump is simply wrong about mail-in balloting raising a ‘tremendous’ potential for fraud,” argued Richard L. Hasen, an election expert and professor at the University of California at Irvine School of Law, in a recent Washington Post op-ed.
Such deniers of FACT. Just look and listen to ALL those coming forward who have observed mis-conduct. They have submitted sworn, notarized statements regrding the fraud they know is and has happened during this election. plus the voting machines programmed to give counts other than what would be expected based on the scanned ballots. FRAUD and threat to our Democracy. Will probably be in play in Georgia Senate races if not better observation during counting. Also the election in Pa was conducted under unlawful means--the Governor, the Supreme Court, the Attorney General, theSecretary of State have NO authority to change the manner in which elections are conducted. ONLY the legislature can set voting policy. PERIOD. What they (and several other States DID was totally illegal--against direct verbiage in Federal Constitution. FRAUD at its finest brought to us all by the Democrats willing to do anything to be sure Trump received fewer votes where it counted. There is much more, but, hopefully, you Dems can also read or listen to news other than that coming from the crooked, Democrat mouthpieces of the likes of CNN, NYTimes, etc. Open your foolish eyes and observe reality!

Reactions: atlkvb
Such deniers of FACT. Just look and listen to ALL those coming forward who have observed mis-conduct. They have submitted sworn, notarized statements regrding the fraud they know is and has happened during this election. plus the voting machines programmed to give counts other than what would be expected based on the scanned ballots. FRAUD and threat to our Democracy. Will probably be in play in Georgia Senate races if not better observation during counting. Also the election in Pa was conducted under unlawful means--the Governor, the Supreme Court, the Attorney General, theSecretary of State have NO authority to change the manner in which elections are conducted. ONLY the legislature can set voting policy. PERIOD. What they (and several other States DID was totally illegal--against direct verbiage in Federal Constitution. FRAUD at its finest brought to us all by the Democrats willing to do anything to be sure Trump received fewer votes where it counted. There is much more, but, hopefully, you Dems can also read or listen to news other than that coming from the crooked, Democrat mouthpieces of the likes of CNN, NYTimes, etc. Open your foolish eyes and observe reality!

You old crazy dipshit.......GA is a GOP controlled state, both the Governor and the SOS.....the state has some of the strictest voting laws in the country and has been exceptional at suppressing votes for communities of color......this year, people were organized and educated and did everything the way they were supposed too.....in GA it isn’t fraud......it’s democracy!!

Reactions: wvu84fan
The key in Georgia will be the canvassing of all of those mail in ballots that mysteriously were counted into the Statewide totals while the "water main" break had all counting shut down. When those ballots are cross referenced for valid registered voters, many of them will be rejected or tossed out. Another thing not being widely mentioned in the media "spin" is the comparison of mail in ballots received to actual active registrations. For instance in Gwinnett, parts of DeKalb, and portions of South Fulton, many more mail in ballots came in than there are actual registered voters. Those ballots will be cross referenced with actual registered voters and names not active on current registration lists that were counted as legal votes, will be rejected. There are literally hundreds of thousands like this, but the media is not reporting it.

Last edited:
The key in Georgia will be the canvassing of all of those mail ballots that mysteriously were counted into the Statewide totals while the "water main" break had all counting shut down. When those ballots are cross referenced for valid registered voters, many of them will be rejected or tossed out. Another thing not being widely mentioned in the media "spin" is the comparison of ballots received to actual active registrations. For instance in Gwinnett, parts of DeKalb, and portions of South Fulton, many more ballots came in than there are actual registered voters. Those ballots will be cross referenced with actual registered voters and names not active on current registration lists that were counted as legal votes, will be rejected. There are literally hundreds of thousands like this, but the media is not reporting it.

You’re such a bullshit liar.....you are feeding the people on this board garbage like always.....GA has one of the strictest voting processes in the country......the mail-in process was also very strict.....I watched the process closely with both of my parents and the numerous hoops they had to jump through to make sure there votes were counted.....

Reactions: wvu84fan
Georgia will certify its votes once this State mandated canvass is complete. 100% guarantee the totals announced a few days after the election will be dramatically different once all the fraudulent votes are rejected. We went through the same thing recently in the Gubernatorial race, with losing Democrats claiming many fraudulent votes lacking proper registrations, signatures, or valid verifications were systematically being "suppressed" by State GOP controllers. They fought to have thousands of illegal ballots included.

It was all subterfuge. Our so called "fool proof" system was rife with abuse, as Stacy "Tank" Abrahams and her whining losing Leftists tried to get illegal ballots included in the official Statewide counts. Didn't work. Those illegal ballots were rejected, just as many of the current ones will be and a legitimate accurate count will show Trump won this State just as Brian Kemp won that Gubernatorial race.

Democrats always insist when they lose that the other side "cheated"...when in fact the only ones doing the cheating are losing Leftists.

Last edited:
lol the only threat to our democracy is Trump who is trying to tear it down on his way out. Why don't any of the election officials agree with you? Trump lawyers are getting thrown and laughed out of court with their flimsy claims of non-existent voter fraud. Quit listening to all those who are lying to you and quit being so gullible.

As of this evening, Trump is 1-20 in court cases and lost two law firms over the weekend.....his PR stunt is falling apart....

Oh yeah, both Fulton and Dekalb in ATL have finished their state required audit this evening......

But he's has forever put in the minds of his 70 million voters that it was "fraud". So the next 4 years will be a sh!t show too.

My problem with the mail voting was all the unsolicited ballots sent out and no tracking of those ballots or cross referencing if the voter actually returning a specific ballot was the same legally registered voter? If that doesn't open the whole process up for abuse, then how do you verify who actually returned which ballots?
Correct. My buddy suffered through this issue in PA. As of today, his ballot was never counted because when he went to vote the workers claimed he had requested a main-in ballot which he did not. It took awhile and he did get to vote but as of now his vote has been been counted.

Reactions: Airport
But he's has forever put in the minds of his 70 million voters that it was "fraud". So the next 4 years will be a sh!t show too.
It will be a shit show but not because of fraud. it will be a shit show because a sun downing man was elected and a fake woman of color will take over when he steps down.

Reactions: WVU80ate
Regarding the "issues" of voter fraud so far,
absolutely none have been proven. Its time to
drop this stupid charade, move on, start saving
lives and jump start a failing economy.
A failing economy? Lmfao. Sit the **** down moron. Lmfao

A failing economy? Lmfao. Sit the **** down moron. Lmfao

Says there is no evidence of fraud while Democrats are blocking every attempt to reveal it and the media ignores each and every affidavit testifying to it. 😏

Reactions: bgregory74
Says there is no evidence of fraud while Democrats are blocking every attempt to reveal it and the media ignores each and every affidavit testifying to it. 😏
The media has been taken over. It’s state run media. Free press ended.

My problem with the mail voting was all the unsolicited ballots sent out and no tracking of those ballots or cross referencing if the voter actually returning a specific ballot was the same legally registered voter? If that doesn't open the whole process up for abuse, then how do you verify who actually returned which ballots?

Not one single unsolicited ballot
was ever sent out. Not one. Zero.

Reactions: moe
That is a lie. Literally thousands of reports of people getting ballots addressed to people no longer living there. I have members of my house who recieved unsolicited ballota in Va and they havent ever lived at that address.

That is a lie. Literally thousands of reports of people getting ballots addressed to people no longer living there. I have members of my house who recieved unsolicited ballota in Va and they havent ever lived at that address.

"Thousands of reports" .... backed up by zero evidence.

You Sir are both wrong and uninformed. It got so bad here, the GA Legislature has sponsored legislation to stop it.

excerpt:
The House Governmental Affairs Committee approved a bill Wednesday that would prevent state and county elections officials from sending vote-by-mail applications to Georgians, after a similar effort by the state led to more than 1.1 million absentee ballots in the June 9 primary.

...more

EbSrILuXkAg9f4I

more

excerpt
as states moved to expand voting by mail, President Trump and his supporters have cast doubt on the integrity of mail-in ballots, particularly “universal mail-in voting” where states automatically send ballots to all registered and active voters. In recent weeks, voters have been expressing concern on social media after receiving mail-in ballots for people who have moved or passed away.

the only threat to our democracy is Trump who is trying to tear it down on his way out.

It is as equally stunning as it is sad how you could honestly say this much less believe it after we saw the previous administration weaponize the entire DOJ in an organized effort to remove a duly elected President! Not to mention the phony impeachment trial and now a brazen attempt to steal an election with fraudulent votes and counts..

Not a word from you about these "threats" to our self Governance. You are either hopelessly deranged or hopelessly blind but whichever of those animate your thought processes you are most certainly hopeless.
230.jpg
Well duh atl....have you ever seen me smile, or happy or even hopeful?

Uh, not really moe, 'ya got me there.

Last edited:
You’re such a bullshit liar.....you are feeding the people on this board garbage like always.....GA has one of the strictest voting processes in the country......the mail-in process was also very strict.....I watched the process closely with both of my parents and the numerous hoops they had to jump through to make sure there votes were counted.....
DeadPoops knows how to describe cheats and liars, simply describe himself.......cleanup on aisle deadPoop...

KelemenCari

SidneyPowell1:

Georgia voting machines were connected to the internet and the Georgia Governor received financial kickbacks for the state's contract with D o m i n i o n Voting Systems.

Exact quote: "We also have, at least I've been told, that there's special concerns about the governor of Georgia and the secretary of state having received some kind of personal benefit for rushing the purchase of the D o m i n i o n machines and to the state."

RealAPolitics
·
9m

At this point, a full audit that's actually in audit may give trump a massive win in Georgia.

When the full canvassing is complete, we will se a lot of those mail in ballots disqualified. Some serious revisions in the actual ballots counted by machine are in store also.

MajorPatriot

BREAKING:

Per Lin Wood, he is going to expose Georgia corruption that will "knock your socks off" Stacy Abrams and Sec of State Brad Raffensperger "cut a deal" to alter election process, bypassing the General Assembly.

It's an ILLEGAL ELECTION.

You old crazy dipshit.......GA is a GOP controlled state, both the Governor and the SOS.....the state has some of the strictest voting laws in the country and has been exceptional at suppressing votes for communities of color......this year, people were organized and educated and did everything the way they were supposed too.....in GA it isn’t fraud......it’s democracy!!
You got two out of three correct--I AM old, and some have tossed around the 'crazy' adjective. The 'dipshit' moniker- you can retain and wear it with pride you would, obviously, relish.
You missed most of what I was expressing (by no means a surprise to those of us who have read previous responses that bear little resemblance to the text to which you are responding).
Please read (I will type slowly (if that offers a benefit to improved comprehension): I know Georgia is traditionally a GOP stronghold.However, I also am quite aware of the facts surrounding the fraud that is becoming undeniably understood by open minded reasonable citizens regarding what transpired in vital swings States such as Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and, potentially, others. The voting by those who died months to years before November 03, 2020, the appearance of thousands to millions of fake ballots to secure a majority in key Democrat areas known to have a reputation for such chicanery, and documented rigging of widely used voting machines are a few examples of the gathered facts. I'm concerned that the same tactics, widely supported by the crooked, Democrat spokespeople (posing as a fake media), shall be once more resurrected in Georgia (in particular Atlanta) to effect the same results as President Trump is working so diligently to make right for the Presidential election. It is doomsday for the USA if Democrat evil doers are successful and overshadow the votes of the Georgia GOP majority and win, through their fraud /thievery, BOTH seats in the Senate (the ONLY missing link in their chain to the dominance they crave). A chance also still exists that there will be enough rational judicial minds in the States, where the Trump lawsuits have been filed and compelling evidence presented, that the Presidential election will be judged on the basis of legal and not total votes cast.Above all we cannot allow the Marxists to gain the total control they are shooting for and destroy the Country according to their plans and proclamations.

LLinWood
· 5h
President Trump @realDonaldTrump is 100% right.

The recount in GA is a sham.

Just like the back room deal @GaSecofState made with Democrats & Clinton lawyers to change absentee ballot rules.

Only legislature can change rules.

LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD, FELLOW GEORGIANS!!!

You Sir are both wrong and uninformed. It got so bad here, the GA Legislature has sponsored legislation to stop it.

excerpt:
The House Governmental Affairs Committee approved a bill Wednesday that would prevent state and county elections officials from sending vote-by-mail applications to Georgians, after a similar effort by the state led to more than 1.1 million absentee ballots in the June 9 primary.

...more

EbSrILuXkAg9f4I

more

excerpt
as states moved to expand voting by mail, President Trump and his supporters have cast doubt on the integrity of mail-in ballots, particularly “universal mail-in voting” where states automatically send ballots to all registered and active voters. In recent weeks, voters have been expressing concern on social media after receiving mail-in ballots for people who have moved or passed away.

Exactly......applications......NOT ballots!

A "fool proof" system is one where each ballot requested by a legally registered voter is sent out only after verifying that voter's legal status, then coding the ballot to that voter with a tracking number specific and unique to that voter. UPS and FED-EX tag each and every parcel they handle daily with a specific number which allows the sender/receiver to track that specific parcel from the time it enters the system until it is delivered/received.

There is nothing stopping our State and county voter registrars from instituting a similar tracking system coding each requested mail in ballot to each verified and authenticated voter. That is NOT our current system, and the fact any of these unsolicited applications & ballots can be returned by anyone, often times more than once, opens up our system for rampant and pervasive fraud.

Georgia's ballot application process is similar in that random applications for ballots were sent out based on non updated or non cross verified voter registration rolls, and no way to track the ballots sent out. It's a perfect system if the intent is to create confusion and no streamlined system to verify all the requests for ballots sent out or eventually returned.

Trump was 100% correct about the dangers of fraud from unsolicited mail in ballots, and the only thing we are now witnessing is the prescience of his words, as well as the media's refusal to investigate the mountains of evidence of fraud piling up daily.

jennybethm
·
12m

BOMBSHELL:

I called elections officials in Georgia to ask whether the election night numbers OR the recount numbers will be officially counted for the election.

Officials told me they will only certify election night numbers, even if the numbers do not match.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT