ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia grand jury recommended charging multiple people in Trump election probe for range of crimes, report says

Many were "urged" to charge him with Russia Collusion which was totally fabricated by the left with Adam Schiff having "concrete evidence" that we're all still waiting on.

You're absolutely correct. Nothing to see here from news sources that have no credibility whatsoever.

Well....Except among bleaters, like yourself.

Continue to deep throat what your leftist overlords give you and continue your embarrassment.

You wearing your mask bleater?

AYFKM?
The Grand Jury Foreman's Pintress... New question to ask potential jurors... Are you a practicing witch?

FplZxntWAAAQPU-

FplZyowX0AIK7Do

AYFKM?
The Grand Jury Foreman's Pintress... New question to ask potential jurors... Are you a practicing witch?

FplZxntWAAAQPU-

FplZyowX0AIK7Do
The fact that she (apparently) is a Wiccan is not disqualifying. I had a client who was a practicing Wiccan. My initial reaction, when she told me, was similar to yours. I was surprised, shocked, repulsed and scared. A witch! Then i got to know her. During the time we represented her, she was always honest with me, she always treated me with respect, she was always respectful and courteous to all of my employees, and she had a good sense of humor. I can't say all of that about all of my "normal" clients. We represented her in an injury case and in an employment case several years after that.

As to the grand jury concerns:
1. my understanding is that there were 24 members of the Special Grand Jury; she was just one. The other members voted her to be the foreperson.

2. my understanding is that under Georgia law, this Special Grand Jury only makes recommendations, and that a separate, traditional Grand Jury will be the body that does or does not issue indictments.

3. she should not have gone public, in my opinion, although Georgia law apparently allows her to do so. Many states and federal require secrecy from the grand jurors. This is to protect the safety of grand jury witnesses, grand jurors, and perhaps most importantly, the due process rights of potential defendants as they either may not have testified as to their side of the story yet and/or did not have the opportunity to present witnesses or evidence yet. That is normal for grand jury proceedings.

4. she may or may not be a whacka-doodle, but not simply because she's a Wiccan.

My understandings here could well be mistaken. Perhaps a board member with specific knowledege of Georgia law (i.e., admitted to practice in Georgia), could give us the straight skinny on the particularities of Georgia law on these matters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT