ADVERTISEMENT

Recount in Georgia is on

rog1187

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Countdown to all the crying libtards yelling it’s a moot point.

Maybe, but it’s fun to watch the libtard hand wringing
The interesting thing is that the machines and software are the property of a lot of liberal dems. I think some of the states were coerced into spending for them even though the machines they had were fairly new.

To many special provisions for voting makes it ripe for cheating, win or lose I want it fair.
If a person is to incompetent to mail it in a week before or cant get an ID card I'm gonna bet they are to incompetent to vote . Mail in ballots should be in a week early for verification reasons, & ID cards for the obvious. For people who say asking for ID is racist must think minorities are to incompetent to get one ..

The interesting thing is that the machines and software are the property of a lot of liberal dems. I think some of the states were coerced into spending for them even though the machines they had were fairly new.

Doesn't explain the fact that Republicans won seats in Congress. If you are going to rig a machine for votes, why stop at POTUS? Seriously, I have always found it hard to understand this when people yell "fraud". I'm asking, seriously.

Reactions: wvu84fan
Doesn't explain the fact that Republicans won seats in Congress. If you are going to rig a machine for votes, why stop at POTUS? Seriously, I have always found it hard to understand this when people yell "fraud". I'm asking, seriously.
Because it takes time to do all the votes down ballot. Fairly easy to do just the top of the ticket. I think in Michigan, biden got 70,000 more votes than the senate candidate. Hard to explain that.

To many special provisions for voting makes it ripe for cheating, win or lose I want it fair.
If a person is to incompetent to mail it in a week before or cant get an ID card I'm gonna bet they are to incompetent to vote . Mail in ballots should be in a week early for verification reasons, & ID cards for the obvious. For people who say asking for ID is racist must think minorities are to incompetent to get one ..
Seems that the most voting irregularities happen in the worse part of cities. Happenstance? No.

Seems that the most voting irregularities happen in the worse part of cities. Happenstance? No.
I find it funny how Democrats claim they are so educated , most cities vote Democrat & most Democrat run cities are broke & full of crime & homelessness & they cant get an election done right....I don't know what kind of education that is but I dont believe I'll be wanting any off it ...go one step farther..Democrats want someone else to pay for this education....

Reactions: JWG66 and eerdoc
I find it funny how Democrats claim they are so educated , most cities vote Democrat & most Democrat run cities are broke & full of crime & homelessness & they cant get an election done right....I don't know what kind of education that is but I dont believe I'll be wanting any off it ...go one step farther..Democrats want someone else to pay for this education....

Can you name a few of those “broke Democrat cities?” Thanks.

Detroit
Chicago
Baltimore
Milwaukee

Detroit is the only one that is correct. The rest are doing fine.

Here is a list and there are a lot of Republican-controlled cities that have filed for bankruptcy.

https://www.governing.com/gov-data/municipal-cities-counties-bankruptcies-and-defaults.html

Thanks for playing.

This is an audit, recount and re-canvass done all at once per state Law.....

Because it takes time to do all the votes down ballot. Fairly easy to do just the top of the ticket. I think in Michigan, biden got 70,000 more votes than the senate candidate. Hard to explain that.

I'll just have to disagree peacefully. I don't think this is the case. The ends of committing a fraud is NOT to get caught. Leaving evidence will.

I'll just have to disagree peacefully. I don't think this is the case. The ends of committing a fraud is NOT to get caught. Leaving evidence will.
Really think that inner city precincts are that smart?

Interesting, 7 of the 10 states with the highest criminal activity in the USA are RED states.....facts matter!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/40968963

18% presidential vote only ballots. Almost 6 times the normal number.

Detroit is the only one that is correct. The rest are doing fine.

Here is a list and there are a lot of Republican-controlled cities that have filed for bankruptcy.

https://www.governing.com/gov-data/municipal-cities-counties-bankruptcies-and-defaults.html

Thanks for playing.
😂😂😂

That’s your counter-argument, kuntry?

Way to deflect. There’s some states that spend too much money and yes, those just happen to be Republican districts.

Now for the real issue.

Reactions: JWG66 and atlkvb
Good question, I read it in the days following the election and now can't seem to find it. They noted the average for other elections with presidential only ballots was roughly 3 percent, this one was 18 percent.

Good question, I read it in the days following the election and now can't seem to find it. They noted the average for other elections with presidential only ballots was roughly 3 percent, this one was 18 percent.
A can't believe that one person would go to the bother of voting and only vote for the POTUS much less 18%, seems way high to me. I googled and found nothing.

A can't believe that one person would go to the bother of voting and only vote for the POTUS much less 18%, seems way high to me. I googled and found nothing.
I thought the same thing when I read it, but the mail in voting deal made this election ripe for fraud on both sides. If the 18% is true, it would lend to the idea there was funny business going on.

Here in GA, I refused to support the GOP for a lot of state and local positions, many were GOP incumbents with no one running against them. Instead of voting GOP, I wrote in Disney characters.....at least five times....

Good luck!! Trump came out of his bunker to stand in the rain. He can go back into hiding now.
Have no idea what you are talking about.....BUT......when it comes to bunkers.......your boy Joe wins again.

I thought the same thing when I read it, but the mail in voting deal made this election ripe for fraud on both sides. If the 18% is true, it would lend to the idea there was funny business going on.

Still haven't found that claim yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT