ADVERTISEMENT

QB open practice observation

LOL. If anyone ever doubted these posters (wvuuder, wvudefenserules, wvuusa, pride304, etc...) are the same person, 304's post right there just confirmed it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Keep dropping dimes Pride304! Chavas Rawlins would be all-american if Holgs didn't 'run him off'.

But it doesn't matter because he's so right that all we have to do is recruit more in-state kids and we'll win the Natty... Zeke from Cabin Creek!

WVpride304 said:
Chuggs sure did suck. Spot on analysis by the guy. He told the truth. He predicted it. He warned you.

Sure you did...

"Will Crest is the future"- WVUder7

Last edited:
Hilarious how Keatoncornerloser thought Ford Childress and Chuggs were the next stars. Keatoncornerloser also wrong about basketball analysis too often. People warned him how bad some of the fix it years classes were. Keatoncornerloser predicted Keaton Miles to be a star. Lol....if you listen to Keatoncornerloser you must live far away or just don’t know much. Keatoncornerloser gets all his information off 1 guy and the premium sites and copies everything they say or predict. Keatoncornerloser is a tool on here. Pratt is just looking for attention cause I own him to easy. Pratt knows nothing.

Hilarious how Keatoncornerloser thought Ford Childress and Chuggs were the next stars. Keatoncornerloser also wrong about basketball analysis too often. People warned him how bad some of the fix it years classes were. Keatoncornerloser predicted Keaton Miles to be a star. Lol....if you listen to Keatoncornerloser you must live far away or just don’t know much. Keatoncornerloser gets all his information off 1 guy and the premium sites and copies everything they say or predict. Keatoncornerloser is a tool on here. Pratt is just looking for attention cause I own him to easy. Pratt knows nothing.
Unlike you I will admit Idont have any inside knowledge...

You own me? [roll]
Don't look now, but I just rehashed a thread exposing you for a multiple alias moron. Who owned who, bruh??

Made up nonsense. Tanner probably would have been good at WVU. His mistake was not coming to WVU.

Pratt needs attention so bad. He makes stuff up to get Keatoncornerloser attention. Keatoncornerloser is one these tools you got to expose for being wrong so much.

Keatoncornerloser thought Chuggs was the greatest. Wow you made an ass out of yourself yet again. Ford Childress. The same.

Last edited:
Made up nonsense. Tanner probably would have been good at WVU. His mistake was not coming to WVU.

Pratt needs attention so bad. He makes stuff up to get Keatoncornerloser attention. Keatoncornerloser is one these tools you got to expose for being wrong so much.

Keatoncornerloser I thought Chuggs was the greatest. Wow you made an ass out of yourself yet again. Ford Childress. The same.

0-2 there buddy.

Oh this thread. The one on the Blue Lot was where I was accused of misleading people on William Crest. Good times and an endless joke.

Didn't he claim he had his buddy watch his kid when he made that fence jump?

His meltdowns are always epic. Almost Knox-like. You don't think... nah.

Didn't he claim he had his buddy watch his kid when he made that fence jump?

His meltdowns are always epic. Almost Knox-like. You don't think... nah.

Yeah that he rode a train then jumped off and climbed a fence. That guy was a real moron. Some of his stories reminded me of Gary aka VMF.

I never jumped any fence. I also never had a kid there. Lol clearly your mistaken with someone else or making stuff up. Hilarious.

Also Keatoncornerloser said Chuggs was the greatest. He was warned by many. Keatoncornerloser wrong again.

Pratt needs Keatoncornerloser approval. Both clueless. Both always wrong. I’ve always showed Keatoncornerloser up in basketball as well.

It’s only a message board but I’ve got more inside info than most. Follow my lead if you need info.

Keatoncornerloser thought Chuggs and Ford were great QBs. He argued with this. I warned him. I tried telling him they suck. I said slow down they lack physical ability. I told him early on. He’s hard headed.

vliHvTd.gif

I never jumped any fence. I also never had a kid there. Lol clearly your mistaken with someone else or making stuff up. Hilarious.

Also Keatoncornerloser said Chuggs was the greatest. He was warned by many. Keatoncornerloser wrong again.

We never said you did, we said defenserules7 did. Oh wait.... that’s your old alias. So yea I guess we kinda did after you just admitted it...

On the money about Chuggs. He predicted it. Accept reality. Chuggs wasn’t good and he called it early.

This has nothing to do with Chuggs and everything to do with the fact you have multiple aliases and a split personality disorder. You need Jesus lol

This guy reminds me of

giphy.gif

Anybody who doesn't realize that Crest will eventually start at QB here is really out of the loop and doesn't know college football at WVU. Crest will start at QB. Its a matter of time with practice and reps. It may be during the season or before but he will be the starter at some point. He has too much talent. He will develop nicely with Dana repping him and coaching him. Its a matter of time. He has the most upside and talent by far.

Howard is pretty good and also has some talent but Crest has the bigger upside and higher ceiling. Its a good problem to have cause both can play.

How did this turn out?

I'm not sure why you all attempt to build up points by bad mouthing players like Crest...

But for me it's a outline
(of our recent coaches) had limited interest in recruiting...

I'm not sure why you all attempt to build up points by bad mouthing players like Crest...

But for me it's a outline
(of our recent coaches) had limited interest in recruiting...

WOAH! Pump the brakes. Go back and look at WHO does the bad mouthing...

Most of us attack the poster who bad mouths the athletes.

Reactions: UloseOnthursday
WOAH! Pump the brakes. Go back and look at WHO does the bad mouthing...

Most of us attack the poster who bad mouths the athletes.

You all are scared of excellence...it's my opinion that Crest was miss-used...
Holgorsen needed more imagination...

Well right or wrong on my part,

Holgorsen could have used his entire roster... while most folks here defended DH or didn't look at DH realistically until he departed

Well right or wrong on my part,

Holgorsen could have used his entire roster... while most folks here defended DH or didn't look at DH realistically until he departed

Hindsight is 20/20. At the time most probably thought he was doing everything he could.

Just watch...in a few months, they will be bad mouthing HCNB

Dana wasn’t a fan of the black QB. He screwed Crest out of the position for Chuggs???? Lol wow......he moved Crest around and refused to develop him. Crest kind of gave up and just used the free ride scholarship. Crest biggest issue was not wanting to study playbook. That thing was dusty. He never opened it up and studied it. Coaches hate guys like that. That certainly hurt Crest but Dana had it out for him anyway. Dana wants to be Texas Tech and throw, throw, throw.....Dana is Kliff Kingsburry 2.0......shitty head coaches. Crest dominated Chuggs the entire spring 2-3 years ago and Dana still favored Chuggs. It was a joke. Chuggs was the worst QB to ever make it to D1. Dana recruited high school busts. Couldn’t recruit a high school QB in 8 years. He likes slow stiff boy QBs.

I was knocking around the TOS looking for recruiting info a few days back. Punish-EER is posting over there, Pratt.

So ... Crest didn't play because he couldn't learn the playbook. Okay. But where does race play a part in that???

Don't post this crap. You just sound stupid.

Reactions: UloseOnthursday
Hindsight is 20/20. At the time most probably thought he was doing everything he could.

Just watch...in a few months, they will be bad mouthing HCNB

Well said....
I think Holgorsen and some arrogance
couldn't deal with "a slash". .

20/20 yes
But making the same mistakes is probably why DH departed

Dana wasn’t a fan of the black QB. He screwed Crest out of the position for Chuggs???? Lol wow......he moved Crest around and refused to develop him. Crest kind of gave up and just used the free ride scholarship. Crest biggest issue was not wanting to study playbook. That thing was dusty. He never opened it up and studied it. Coaches hate guys like that. That certainly hurt Crest but Dana had it out for him anyway. Dana wants to be Texas Tech and throw, throw, throw.....Dana is Kliff Kingsburry 2.0......shitty head coaches. Crest dominated Chuggs the entire spring 2-3 years ago and Dana still favored Chuggs. It was a joke. Chuggs was the worst QB to ever make it to D1. Dana recruited high school busts. Couldn’t recruit a high school QB in 8 years. He likes slow stiff boy QBs.

it's another miss management story like Bradley Starks

Dana was a fan of a QB that could throw the ball downfield.

You have so much space on the field.
The more space you force the D to cover the more space you have to operate....

Think of football as this....
1) Over the top.
Put the safties back
2) From sideline to sideline
Once you can stretch a D vertically and horizontally you have the entire field .

Watch Clemson....

They run outside of the tackles.
Why?
Because the safties and Corners are back because Trevor Lawrence was slicing the D up.

Noodle arm QBs like Kelly Bryant keep the safties near the LOS.
Those running lanes don't open up.

Modern Football 101.
You have to be able to do everything.

Well
"bombs away" only works during
desperate times...

And functioning during
"bombs away" gets you 8 - 4..
.if lucky

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT