ADVERTISEMENT

Protestors being sent to jail

Release with no bail I suppose. Should drive them to outskirts of NY and toss them off the bus. Worked well for Chicago riots in the late 60's

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Protesting on the lawn of a public university. Ok, whatever. Not really a big deal. But when you go and "occupy" buildings and have "demands", you are no longer a protestor. You are committing a criminal act. As we have seen before.

Protesting on the lawn of a public university. Ok, whatever. Not really a big deal. But when you go and "occupy" buildings and have "demands", you are no longer a protestor. You are committing a criminal act. As we have seen before.
Protesting yes destruction of property of any kind including leaving the location a trashy hell or limiting the use of the others at the public university.

Has Gordon Gee issued a statement on the matter of protesters at WVU?
Won’t see much at WVU id guess. WV allows CCW on campus now and we have stand your ground and a host of other things that these protestors and agitators don’t want to actually FAFO about.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Protesting yes destruction of property of any kind including leaving the location a trashy hell or limiting the use of the others at the public university.
Interesting........so is this your feelings about a certain event a few years ago? :joy:

Interesting........so is this your feelings about a certain event a few years ago? :joy:
Lmao ... yes if a person is protesting and they trash the area any charges that can be applied should be applied. The person who shit on Nancy's desk should have been charged with it . I've not defended those that trashed the capital saying it was a insurrection is funny as hell and phoney as ****

Reactions: Shirley Knott
@wendyp4545

List of Colleges with Arab Presidents
@grok
Based on the information provided, here is a list of colleges with Arab presidents:
University of Southern California
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Fordham University
University of Pennsylvania
Columbia University
Yale University
Duke University
Rice University
Stanford University

List of American colleges with Arab Deans
@grok
Based on the provided information, here is a list of American colleges with Arab Deans:
Texas A & M University, Kingsville
Case Western Reserve University
Arizona State University
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
University of Arizona
Saint Louis University
Michigan Technological University
Tufts University

The Black Lives Matter riots a few years ago were definitely criminal acts but you and others looked the other way. Why?

Lmao ... yes if a person is protesting and they trash the area any charges that can be applied should be applied. The person who shit on Nancy's desk should have been charged with it . I've not defended those that trashed the capital saying it was a insurrection is funny as hell and phoney as ****
That what is so comical about the Jan 6 narrative. 500 unarmed vandals were trying to overthrow the most powerful government in the world controlling the most powerful military on the planet.

It's like these people have no self-awareness.

The Black Lives Matter riots a few years ago were definitely criminal acts but you and others looked the other way. Why?
Go back and look. I didn't. I said what they were doing was criminal. Stop being lazy.

Go back and look. I didn't. I said what they were doing was criminal. Stop being lazy.
Just did a quick search of the OT board May 1, 2020 through August 30, 2020. Not a single post from you calling out the BLM rioters as criminals popped up.

Stop being dishonest.

Just did a quick search of the OT board May 1, 2020 through August 30, 2020. Not a single post from you calling out the BLM rioters as criminals popped up.

Stop being dishonest.
Stop being lazy.

Edit: I used the words "looting" and "violence".

Last edited:
@wendyp4545

List of Colleges with Arab Presidents
@grok
Based on the information provided, here is a list of colleges with Arab presidents:
University of Southern California
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Fordham University
University of Pennsylvania
Columbia University
Yale University
Duke University
Rice University
Stanford University

List of American colleges with Arab Deans
@grok
Based on the provided information, here is a list of American colleges with Arab Deans:
Texas A & M University, Kingsville
Case Western Reserve University
Arizona State University
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
University of Arizona
Saint Louis University
Michigan Technological University
Tufts University
So, speaking of WVU82's bullshit, even though who cares who has an Arab President, Fordham and MIT don't have Arab President's. Fordham is near me, and I know they don't have an Arab President. I looked at MIT, and then didn't need to look any further.

So, speaking of WVU82's bullshit, even though who cares who has an Arab President, Fordham and MIT don't have Arab President's. Fordham is near me, and I know they don't have an Arab President. I looked at MIT, and then didn't need to look any further.
Does this shock you? He also claimed the teenage girl in Missouri had died after being assaulted when she is still alive and expected to recover.

It would be better to just stand back and the Marxists destroy themselves and their schools. Let them eat their own. Enrollment at these leftist institutions will suffer as it should. The non-woke, mostly southern schools will benefit with higher applications and enrollment as parents look for a safer and more secure learning environment. If WVU had any leadership at all, they would take the same position as U of Florida. But Gee and his team too feckless to take advantage of an obvious opportunity.

Stop being lazy.

Edit: I used the words "looting" and "violence".
Just telling you what the search results yielded during the riots. Nothing from you during the BLM riots calling them criminals. Like I said, you and others looked the other way. And now you are lying about it.

Stop being dishonest.

Just telling you what the search results yielded during the riots. Nothing from you during the BLM riots calling them criminals. Like I said, you and others looked the other way. And now you are lying about it.

Stop being dishonest.
Again, you are being lazy. I referred to their "looting" and "violence". Those are criminal actions, correct?

Not as bad as the insurrection Jan 6th but the protesters if violent on these campuses should serve jail time and be removed.

It would be better to just stand back and the Marxists destroy themselves and their schools. Let them eat their own. Enrollment at these leftist institutions will suffer as it should. The non-woke, mostly southern schools will benefit with higher applications and enrollment as parents look for a safer and more secure learning environment. If WVU had any leadership at all, they would take the same position as U of Florida. But Gee and his team too feckless to take advantage of an obvious opportunity.

I understand what you are saying I just don't agree it will play out with them destroying themselves. They are also terrorizing innocent students in the process. So I vote the Marxist and Anti-American Turds should never get a win. Never give them an inch. They will take a mile. They are chanting Death to America. I believe them. So fvck them.

Again, you are being lazy. I referred to their "looting" and "violence". Those are criminal actions, correct?
No. They are not. I can give you dozens of examples where violence is not a criminal act. See officer Wilson shooting that thug, Mike Brown.

You called Jan 6ers criminals and looked the other way when BLMers did far worse. I guess I'll play your game: Post where you called them criminals or you are lazy.

Again, you are being dishonest. And lazy.

No. They are not. I can give you dozens of examples where violence is not a criminal act. See officer Wilson shooting that thug, Mike Brown.

You called Jan 6ers criminals and looked the other way when BLMers did far worse. I guess I'll play your game: Post where you called them criminals or you are lazy.

Again, you are being dishonest. And lazy.
"Looting" is 100% criminal. Not sure where you live, but it's a crime everywhere. Gee whiz. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

"Looting" is 100% criminal. Not sure where you live, but it's a crime everywhere. Gee whiz. I'm not going to do your homework for you.
Several looting episodes throughout the US in the last year where police were withheld from arresting individuals. Most of those arrested during these events were store owners trying to protect their property...

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT