ADVERTISEMENT

Trump accepted an invitation to speak at the Libertarian National Convention.

Will be interesting to see if he has any good answers for some hard questions

just for starters operation warp speed, shutting down our entire economy, and signing the largest spending bill in history and how that was expected to not cause inflation

just for starters operation warp speed, shutting down our entire economy, and signing the largest spending bill in history and how that was expected to not cause inflation
Yeah, could you imagine all the network news, bleeding heart liberals who would have screamed bloody murder if he had ignored the two liars Birx and midget Fauci?

I’m fine with Warp Speed. It was a great success. Where I got off the train was when it was made mandatory

Ummmmm, he didn’t shut down the economy. Governors did. He was trying to get them to open it back up after the first 2 weeks.

I don’t think anyone thought there would be no inflationary ramifications because of it. It also was extremely temporary and provided relief for people who’s state governors kept their boot on their constituency’s neck.

That’s how I’d answer if I was him. Just tell the truth.

What about operation warp speed are you questioning? I'd say he had good intentions with it even if it didn't turn out as desired. Trump did not want to shut down the economy. That was a Fauci and Birx decision. Inflation occurs every year. In fact, the "Fed" shoots for 2-3% per year. Inflation has no other cause than the "Fed" being allowed to print money and money not being backed by anything.

Reactions: Mitch D.

Rushing out a dangerous vaccine that killed people and bragging about getting it rushed through, meaning it didn't get tested for peoples safety

He ran on "draining the swamp" then he stood up beside the swamp creature Fauci instead of firing him

lastly yes creation money does cause inflation the spending bill he signed was the largest spending bill ever signed, increasing the federal budget and requiring them to print the money to fund it, increasing the money supply by around 30% at the time

He isn't going into a Trump rally he is going into opposition territory, which I commend him for doing. But these aren't less of 2 evils people, they are paying members of the LP that want to end the federal reserve, people that want the right to secede from the union, etc.

He isn't going into a Trump rally he is going into opposition territory, which I commend him for doing. But these aren't less of 2 evils people, they are paying members of the LP that want to end the federal reserve, people that want the right to secede from the union, etc.
End federal reserve is good secession is bad .
Need convention of the states

Reactions: Mitch D.

Not all Libertarians agree with your Statement. It's also real simple for Libertarians this year. Vote for Trump who at least work with you on some issues or vote for Biden. Who absolutely hates everything about them and views them as an enemy. Vote for a Protest Candidate and you could end up with Biden again. That's an evil our Country can't handle four more years of.

Libertarians also might want to study up on this. Biden definitely supports it.

EXCLUSIVE: America's frightening new bat lab: $12m taxpayer-funded NIH research facility in Colorado will import bats from Asia and infect them with deadly diseases - in project with China-linked scientists​

Dr Redfield has been complaining to anyone who will listen that Gain of Function needs to be shut down. It's because he knows it can be used as Bioweapon.

End federal reserve is good secession is bad .
Need convention of the states
instead of speaking anything close to "end the fed" Trump wanted interest rates lowered during his last term and signed the largest spending bill in history, basically the exact opposite of end the fed.
Do you think he understand his mistakes there? I have no reason to think he would do anything different and believe he would just try to direct the money to the things his base would support.

Thank you for proving my point @Gunny46
"BIDEN BAD" isn't going to work at the LP convention

It won't work in a Sovereign Citizen Movement meeting but alot of real Libertarians are reasonable people. Senator Rand Paul isn't really a Republican. He's a Libertarian. However I'm pretty confident he will vote for Trump. Why? Because he is smart enough to understand something is better than nothing and they aren't getting shit from Biden except the destruction of our Nation. Good luck trying to negotiate for some Libertarian Objectives when our Country no longer exists.

How is the defunding of Police Departments and the attack on law and order working out right now in our once great cities? Most Libertarians I know want law and order. You sound more like an Anarchist or Sovereign Citizen than a Libertarian.

I call Law Enforcement out when they step out of line. But I also understand they are necessary unless you want Anarchy.

How is the defunding of Police Departments and the attack on law and order working out right now in our once great cities? Most Libertarians I know want law and order. You sound more like an Anarchist or Sovereign Citizen than a Libertarian.

I call Law Enforcement out when they step out of line. But I also understand they are necessary unless you want Anarchy.
This is not a Trump rally where he goes in to speak with people that think like him. These people want freedom not a big daddy government to protect them. And yes a significant portion of them are anarchists (AnCaps) at heart, they don't want to end the whole federal government tomorrow but that would be the unobtainable end goal to strive for. We know we don't have the personal responsibility a people need for that country. I'm telling you, you don't understand the LP at all and neither does Trump. Thats my whole point.
He says shit like giving cops immunity he will rightfully get booed here

This is not a Trump rally where he goes in to speak with people that think like him. These people want freedom not a big daddy government to protect them. And yes a significant portion of them are anarchists (AnCaps) at heart, they don't want to end the whole federal government tomorrow but that would be the unobtainable end goal to strive for. We know we don't have the personal responsibility a people need for that country. I'm telling you, you don't understand the LP at all and neither does Trump. Thats my whole point.
He says shit like giving cops immunity he will rightfully get booed here

Immunity from the far left goofball. Not Immunity from breaking the law. You seriously can't be this lost? You probably should stop trying to speak for real Libertarians. You suck at it. The rest of us can walk and chew gum at the same time. The Libertarian Party isn't even that big so stop pretending they are a majority of how everyone thinks. Like I said above. They can vote for Trump and get a little or they can vote for Biden who's policies are even worse for them. It's not that hard of a decision if they use common sense.

Immunity from the far left goofball. Not Immunity from breaking the law. You seriously can't be this lost? You probably should stop trying to speak for real Libertarians. You suck at it. The rest of us can walk and chew gum at the same time. The Libertarian Party isn't even that big so stop pretending they are a majority of how everyone thinks. Like I said above. They can vote for Trump and get a little or they can vote for Biden who's policies are even worse for them. It's not that hard of a decision if they use common sense.
The LP would be almost unanimous in ending qualified immunity.

I am a "real Libertarian". The dues paying card carrying type. I have attended LP state convention. The people that will be there aren't libertarian leaning Republicans. The people there will be there to elect their candidate, The Libertarian Party candidate.
And the LP is at least big enough that Trump is going to their convention to speak and blamed the last LP candidate for his loss. That is why this is a big enough deal that I decided to post it.

The LP would be almost unanimous in ending qualified immunity.

I am a "real Libertarian". The dues paying card carrying type. I have attended LP state convention. The people that will be there aren't libertarian leaning Republicans. The people there will be there to elect their candidate, The Libertarian Party candidate.
And the LP is at least big enough that Trump is going to their convention to speak and blamed the last LP candidate for his loss. That is why this is a big enough deal that I decided to post it.

This is where everyone should Google how marxist have infiltrated the Libertarian Party like they did the Democrat Party. Another thing I am certain about is Liberties will be attached alot more by Biden and the New Democrat Party. So if you are stupid enough to help them get elected again enjoy the consequences of those actions. Most importantly enjoy the draft that's coming to fight WW3.

This is where everyone should Google how marxist have infiltrated the Libertarian Party like they did the Democrat Party. Another thing I am certain about is Liberties will be attached alot more by Biden and the New Democrat Party. So if you are stupid enough to help them get elected again enjoy the consequences of those actions. Most importantly enjoy the draft that's coming to fight WW3.
Well didn't think I'd need to do this but, quick run down of "recent" LP politics for you. 2016 was Gary (what is Allepo) Johnson and Bill Weld (military industrial lobbyist) as his vp and the chairman was Nick Sarwark (CIA asset Link)
Shortly after that you have the LP Mises Caucus founded which with the goal to "make the libertarian party libertarian again" and "reigniting the Ron Paul Revolution".
This led to a huge push get the libertarian that did not participate in politics to get involved. A push largely led by libertarian podcasters like Dave Smith and Tom Woods. By 2022 the Mises caucus was able to basically gain control of the party in their last national convention in Vegas.
The LP has changed a lot over the past couple years, and I wouldn't expect those on the outside to understand that but the timing after lockdowns and outrageous money printing was no coincidence.

Also worth mentioning At Large Position on the LNC (Libertarian National Committee) is one Dustin Blankenship of Morgantown, WV area. Frat brother of mine from Concord.
I'm familiar with the ins and outs of the LP.

Well didn't think I'd need to do this but, quick run down of "recent" LP politics for you. 2016 was Gary (what is Allepo) Johnson and Bill Weld (military industrial lobbyist) as his vp and the chairman was Nick Sarwark (CIA asset Link)
Shortly after that you have the LP Mises Caucus founded which with the goal to "make the libertarian party libertarian again" and "reigniting the Ron Paul Revolution".
This led to a huge push get the libertarian that did not participate in politics to get involved. A push largely led by libertarian podcasters like Dave Smith and Tom Woods. By 2022 the Mises caucus was able to basically gain control of the party in their last national convention in Vegas.
The LP has changed a lot over the past couple years, and I wouldn't expect those on the outside to understand that but the timing after lockdowns and outrageous money printing was no coincidence.

Also worth mentioning At Large Position on the LNC (Libertarian National Committee) is one Dustin Blankenship of Morgantown, WV area. Frat brother of mine from Concord.
I'm familiar with the ins and outs of the LP.

You are going to need to come to happy medium on a strong Military and Law Enforcement. As in stopping fraud, waste, and abuse. However our Country can't survive without a strong military. The world has always been at war and Countries have always been conquered. Then there's the fact without law and order you will have Predators and Anarchist running shit. Your views are more in line with Sovereign Citizens or Marxist Revolutionaries than Libertarians.

Limited Government doesn't mean no Government.

You are going to need to come to happy medium on a strong Military and Law Enforcement. As in stopping fraud, waste, and abuse. However our Country can't survive without a strong military. The world has always been at war and Countries have always been conquered. Then there's the fact without law and order you will have Predators and Anarchist running shit. Your views are more in line with Sovereign Citizens or Marxist Revolutionaries than Libertarians.

Limited Government doesn't mean no Government.
there is no such thing as limited government
The constitution laid the groundwork for that and you live in and constantly root for the largest empire in the history of the world.

there is no such thing as limited government
The constitution laid the groundwork for that and you live in and constantly root for the largest empire in the history of the world.

That's what Anti-American Communist, Jihadist Terrorists, and Nazis say. I'm definitely guilty of loving my Country and I know plenty of real Libertarians that do too.

That's what Anti-American Communist, Jihadist Terrorists, and Nazis say. I'm definitely guilty of loving my Country and I know plenty of real Libertarians that do too.
Huh? What is what "they" say? That the US is the world's largest most powerful empire in history?
I love the people and the country but not the government that represents neither.

Huh? What is what "they" say? That the US is the world's largest most powerful empire in history?
I love the people and the country but not the government that represents neither.

The far left calls the United States an "Empire".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT