ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-WVU Future Games

largest job in your company's history? Is that the cashier at 7/11? I'd like to see a picture of that large bull elk with you standing next to it. I know that's not gonna happen. Nice try homer.
No, that was for Law Engineering. We don't have 7/11s down here. The bull is hanging on my wall. Shot him at 11,600 feet near Cooper Mountain, CO on a self guided hunt last fall. Give me your email address and I would be happy to send you a picture of it. And yes if being a WVU fan on a WVU sports board makes me a homer, I can live with that. Much better than being a troll with multiple board names.

Thanks for laying that out that for us Greg and lowering yourself intellectually, socially and most importantly theologically. It must be tough to associate with the unwashed masses on this board. I can only hope to add worth to this board at your level one day. The board can always use another troll.

If it wasn't for guys like spookie, OSUgrad, me and a few others this place would suck! That's the sad truth. Open your mind up and engage for once. You play poor man moderator and really suck at it.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
If it wasn't for guys like spookie, OSUgrad, me and a few others this place would suck! That's the sad truth. Open your mind up and engage for once. You play poor man moderator and really suck at it.
LOL How many board names do you have? Just wondering.

I knew he'd been traumatized, but I didn't realize it happened when he was learning theology as an altar boy? That certainly explains all the butthurt.

Sweet Jesus, poor Greg, victimized on all sides with only me looking out for him.

He's so confused he's forgotten that Pitt is Penn State's Marshall.

Well I guess you're going to hell. Penn State is an excellent program. This isn't a Pitt site. Let's talk WVU and the Big12. How do you see he Big12 slate for WVU. WVU better beat Virginia Tech pal! The rest of non Big12 schedule is a joke. Thoughts?

Reactions: Spookycat2002
Well I guess you're going to hell. Penn State is an excellent program. This isn't a Pitt site. Let's talk WVU and the Big12. How do you see he Big12 slate for WVU. WVU better beat Virginia Tech pal! The rest of non Big12 schedule is a joke. Thoughts?
Most power 5 teams play one to two OC power 5 games each year with most leagues playing 4 OC games. WVU, with only 3 OC games plays one this year, followed by two each of the next 6 or 7 years. This year, we play ECU, which was a pay back home and home series from them working with us after WVU joined the B12. Don't really see where our OC scheduling should be labeled a joke.

It's absolutely ridiculous WVU and Pitt haven't worked out a plan to play in the future.

I love WVU being in the Big12 and I'm sure Pitt is happy in the ACC.

Doesn't stop teams like Clemson and South Carolina from playing. Or Colorado and Colorado State. Or USC and Notre Dame. Or Georgia and Georgia Tech.

I mean seriously it's already a great rivalry then you get to add a little Big12 vs ACC bragging rights on top.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
No, that was for Law Engineering. We don't have 7/11s down here. The bull is hanging on my wall. Shot him at 11,600 feet near Cooper Mountain, CO on a self guided hunt last fall. Give me your email address and I would be happy to send you a picture of it. And yes if being a WVU fan on a WVU sports board makes me a homer, I can live with that. Much better than being a troll with multiple board names.
Same old boring troll line. Like usual lightweight response. The only thing hanging on your wall is a stuffed animal you obsessed teenage girl.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Nova

I'm just expressing my belief based on life which is I don't care anymore. I've moved on. I don't dwell on the past. The windshield is always much bigger than the rear view mirror.

we play 9 conference games, and those are all (including kansas) pretty tough.

i'd be interested in playing pitt on a semi - regular rotation with Penn State, Va Tech and Maryland. playing pitt isn't all that...

9 conference games
1 warm up
1 Power 5 game (top 25)
1 regional game - pitt, md, va tech, penn state.

Most power 5 teams play one to two OC power 5 games each year with most leagues playing 4 OC games. WVU, with only 3 OC games plays one this year, followed by two each of the next 6 or 7 years. This year, we play ECU, which was a pay back home and home series from them working with us after WVU joined the B12. Don't really see where our OC scheduling should be labeled a joke.

The strength is the joke. I get what you're saying and agree but I was just stating the obvious that if WVU is to be taken seriously this year they need a win against VaTech because the rest of OC is horible. Just one of those years.

You are a puppet on a string!!!

If I post boo I bet you'd jump haha.
LOL The old puppet line. Predictable and shallow Greg. I thought you were suppose to be the most valuable poster on this board. What is going on with the Pitt suspensions Greg?

LOL The old puppet line. Predictable and shallow Greg. I thought you were suppose to be the most valuable poster on this board. What is going on with the Pitt suspensions Greg?

Just pulling string goof ball!!! Aaahahahaha

Weed. Rough way to start the season no doubt. Pitt's prospects at Penn State and then home the next week against Oakie State weren't great to begin with.

Quick question. You don't take this stuff to seriously right? You gotta know I'm goofing right? For real if I ever hurt your feelings or offend let me know and I'll lighten up. Once the season starts I'm hoping for real talk.

Just pulling string goof ball!!! Aaahahahaha

Weed. Rough way to start the season no doubt. Pitt's prospects at Penn State and then home the next week against Oakie State weren't great to begin with.
I figured it was weed. It happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT