ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt will be in their championship game and we will not

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

The game was OVER after the FIRST play.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Must be rough living in Pitt piss water haha.
I always get a kick out of the guys that hate Pitt more than they love WVU. Those posters are so adorable!!!

In reality ...........Pitt was never 'in' their championship game. Clem$on destroyed those Panthers on live HDTV. Both Alabama and Clem$on needs to be investigated. The secrets of success of these two teams needs to be exposed for the world to see. Warez

In reality ...........Pitt was never 'in' their championship game. Clem$on destroyed those Panthers on live HDTV. Both Alabama and Clem$on needs to be investigated. The secrets of success of these two teams needs to be exposed for the world to see. Warez

I just looked at Clemson schedule and I think we could have won 10-11 games with their schedule.

All they had was @ Texas AM.

Going undefeated is hard no matter the schedule, just shows Dabo is a good coach and keeps his team prepared and focused, but their schedule was total cake.

Reactions: spartansstink
I just looked at Clemson schedule and I think we could have won 10-11 games with their schedule.

All they had was @ Texas AM.

Going undefeated is hard no matter the schedule, just shows Dabo is a good coach and keeps his team prepared and focused, but their schedule was total cake.

Seriously, Dabo doesn't coach. He runs the program as an administrator (CEO). He makes a few speeches here and there. Is well paid. Warez

Must be rough living in Pitt piss water haha.
I always get a kick out of the guys that hate Pitt more than they love WVU. Those posters are so adorable!!!

But Greg, you come across as someone who loves Pitt more than he loves WVU. Most of your postings on here are defending Pitt rather than talking about WVU.

Who cares if WVU fans hate Pitt? They are/were a rival. Why do you get so butthurt over it?

Just a suggestion, nothing else. Take it to the Pitt board. Talk WVU here.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
But Greg, you come across as someone who loves Pitt more than he loves WVU. Most of your postings on here are defending Pitt rather than talking about WVU.

Who cares if WVU fans hate Pitt? They are/were a rival. Why do you get so butthurt over it?

Just a suggestion, nothing else. Take it to the Pitt board. Talk WVU here.

Fair. I’ve tried to ease up on the homer deal but sometimes I can’t resist. Being honest I do love Pitt more than WVU. But I do love WVU. I was at the 50 yard line last night. I will be at the 50 yard line on the 28th rooting hard for WVU. I won’t be in El Paso.

Fair. I’ve tried to ease up on the homer deal but sometimes I can’t resist. Being honest I do love Pitt more than WVU. But I do love WVU. I was at the 50 yard line last night. I will be at the 50 yard line on the 28th rooting hard for WVU. I won’t be in El Paso.

And that's why you get abused here. Because you're a Pitt cuck. I think you like the abuse. I bet you find guys on Craigslist to come bang your wife while you take pics. Tell the truth.

And that's why you get abused here. Because you're a Pitt cuck. I think you like the abuse. I bet you find guys on Craigslist to come bang your wife while you take pics. Tell the truth.

GFY homer. I’m gold here and this site needs me. You’re just another dumbass loser that lives in a log cabin, pisses outside and baths in a creek haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT